It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here psychic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I may have some precognitive ability but my logical brain tries to tell me that it's something else. I say may as what usually manifests is a very bad physical feeling. Never any specific mental images...just a bad sort of vibratory feeling. It may just be a sensativity to electromagnetism...who knows, but on Dec 25th in the evening I could not shake this awful nauseous sensation...best described as vibrating nerves and lightheadedness...and then the earthquake hit a few hours later. It seems to happen just before natural disasters such as when the Montserrat volcano erupted. That was a miserable day as well. But thinking logically....I am in the general vicinity of Montserrat and near the edge of a tectonic plate so I tend to think that's it but who knows?
Anyone else have this affliction?

[edit on 15-1-2005 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have the usual things: Lights go off and on when I am around, I can guess TV episodes and songs coming up on radio. The last 2 men I dated, I had guesses about them, pretty specific.

I'll get a precognititve dream once in a while. I also have Deja Vu over dreams- like something happens and I remember I dreamt about it.

Does anyone know how I could improve this little bit of ability I have?

I had an idea for improving my brain in general. I am reasonably intelligent and do technical work. Left brain, yes? The left is tech and logical? Well I read in a book that the right hand corresponds to the left brain and vice versa. So I was thinking that if I worked on using my left hand it might stimulate my right brain......... I do art (abstract) too.....I figure this must be right brain. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I have pretty good luck with Tarot cards too, they are usually correct.

I would really like to improve this because I am kind of drifting through life right now and need direction. I was even thinking of going to a psychic, but there aren't many good ones and I'm poor.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
it's nice that i'm not the only one in the world thats a little wierd.
-precognitive + a strong sixth sense
though i have absolutly no control over it cause it just comes at will, but i get them every day and every night. For anyone else: keep a journal of your experiences...it helps.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Except for starting fires; I have been able to do the rest in one degree or another. I communicate with my dog and three cats telepathically and empathically. I believe we have the ability within us that some of us find easy to tap into and others don't except.

I believe those of us who have psychic ability are tapping into the parts of our brains that others don't use.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've found the more you notice and accept whats going on, the more it occurs.

I've noticed all sorts of things in my life so far and I know I see things differently. Im not thread hijacking, I started a thread a little while ago and in the opening paragraph I explain a couple things that happens to me.
Im also trying to control it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another thing I do is make eye contact with people ALL day in the strangest ways, sometimes even when the person cant see my eyes. Like I saw a nice girl walking on the other side of the road while I was driving, she had her back turned to me and was like 40ft away (It all happened in a sec) when I checked her out she turned around in a flash and gazed me straight in the eyes...this type of thing happens alot in many different circumstances.
In a club I try not to look around much because i feel like everyone is looking at me because I make contact so much. - Im not paranoid

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
heh i have something in common w/someone then

besides the other things i can connect with animals(empathically)... it really wierd... i ignored it for the longest time but i guess it comes in handy for my pets.
people think i'm wierd when im arguing w/ my birds heh
I like animals better sometimes cause thier simpler =__O heh

those birds...heh ^.^''

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah, just a little, I basically just started realizing that I had moderate PK, minor TK. This one time I made a pop can in my hand go crazy (while my hand was still) and it freaked my brother out to hell. But my major is reading people by aura.
PS
I use this site for my training: Wingmakers
Please tell me if there is a better site (I like to be on the top of the ladder)

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Everyone is psychic, like it was pointed out before, it is a normal human ability. It is based around the survival instincts for most people. Before crashes, bad feelings about people, etc etc. All normal esp, I don't know why its called paranormal. What I do know is that you can train the ability of esp and get quite good, but it takes a lot of time, practice, and self exploration. Actually, learning psychic skills is a lifetime journey. For those who have experienced it, its a much easier ride than for those who havn't. There is no belief involved once you experience a vision or spirit or premonition. You don't have to question if it can really even happen, because you already know it does.

There are lots of very psychic people out there

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Since as long as i can remeber I hav had empathic feelings regurlarly sometimes id don't even like being in rooms with certain people (usually not nice) or around similar groups, it makes me feel bad and cold, on the other hand if i'm around good people i have a warm joyous feeling in me!

also when younger form about 5, if my family had a migrane all they needed was my hand rythmically moving on there head and it was gone! I thought the were being nice, only when see my mum now she says she misses my head rubs! genuinley im 25 now and still do it for her when i go home. BTW i can do the same for muscular/skeleto pains etc

People often say they feel "good" around me

I never believed in Tarot and Psychic abilties regardless of what i said above, i used to just dismiss it as NORMAL i.e. i never ever spoke to anyone about it.
Then I went to a psychic out of curiosty with the G/F and he was shocked that didn't believe in myself, without telling him my experiences he told me exactly what i was capable of.

BTW he also siad i have a Psychic cross on my left palm, he did point it out

Was he joking? he said that he was suprised that I didn't use my ablities at all and quite taken aback that i had just dimissed all the feelings and healing powers for so long!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't know how I stand on being a psyhic but I do know That I am a seer. The difference I see between the two, that i understand Is a psyhic can predict the future.
As for a Seer I can see a person future, in it's fullest term. Not part of their future but their life.
I do believe that all can be psyhic and have the ablilty but whether they choose to access that is a whole different subject.
If you believe you have that power, then I believe you do.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I believe that I strongly fall in the clairvoyant category, that most people seem to fall into with all the same sought of experiences ,ie car crashes, family deaths, natural disasters….about the only thing that hasn’t been predicted is the predictions them self. Funny enough.
I also want to run something past you guys……over the past 6 years ive had the uncanny ability to find four leaf clovers….ive found 15 in total including one 5 leaf and a 6 leaf….my friends find it really bizarre as do I,all I do is for so reason I look down and there it is….it has happened overseas too.I just wish it would help me win the lotteries. Lol. But ive always had exceptional good luck. I was just wondering if anyone has encountered something as strange, or is it just me.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i'm not sure but i think i may be psycic. sometimes i just get feelings somethings good or wrong or i feel sad for no reason. i sometimes just get urges to do things without any reasoning behind it. i can get fauge ideas of other people thoughts at times (rarley ever when i want to). the best thing i can do is ask someone to think of a number and i can guess the number with 100% accuracy by looking into there eyes!!!! i swear this is all true. i also get dreams or have memories about things that happened when i was baby i ask my parents and then say they'd just been thinking of that time or talking about it and wonder how i found out about it. the youngest memory is when i was under a year old!!! i also have memories of stuff that hasnt happened yet!!!
anyone help me out?
luck to you all in life!
chris

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niki
Does anyone know how I could improve this little bit of ability I have?

With lots and lots of practice.

Despite public belief, I think that psychic powers can be learned by everyone. While only a few gifted people are plagued with psychic abilites before they train, everyone can learn them to one extent or another.
I have some latent pyschic ability and have attempted to hone my abilites, with moderate success. Ever since I started practicing, I have noticed that some light bulbs will flicker on and off when I'm practicing. It's really pretty neat, I just hope I don't get some serious Geisting going.

And for those of you who don't know:

Geisting- A slang term used among practicing Psions to describe the unintended action of one of their Psionic powers, usually during the height of an emotion. I.E. Getting into a row with your mom, and causing the table to shake violently.

It's happened to people before, but I haven't had any large Geisting effect as of yet.

Here's a link to the place that started me learning Psionics:
www.psipog.net...

P.S. I'll warn you that, if you practice too much or try too hard at performing a Psychic feat, then the Psi that you're using can turn suddenly against you.
For instance, I was making a Psiball just today, and suddenly my body temperature rose 5-7 degrees in 2 seconds and I felt like I was going to throw up. Just stop practicing if you start to hurt, or have any other symptoms. Just keep a happy and playful atmosphere around your training and you'll be fine.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Voidmaster]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well this has been on my mind several times before. I've had 3 predictions that came true & I wonder if it is something or should I shrug it off. Might be ridiculous but whatever. The first time was back in third grade I predicted myself being student of the week.. (lol). The second time was in 12th grade in Robotics class where I told my groupmates that we would win the next competition and we did. The last one I'd rather not mention because it deals with a serious health problem and I don't want to jinx it.. Besides, I don't really predict things on a daily basis..those were just the spur of the moment kind of things.

Meh..

[edit on 9-10-2006 by TribeCalledQuest]

[edit on 9-10-2006 by TribeCalledQuest]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mostly "feelings" about people or places...and I see an aura thing around people and can "see" injuries.

A bit of remote viewing, but not terribly successful on average...a lot of precognition and deja-vu (does deja-vu count I wonder?) but never anything far in advance...

I always just chalk it up to intuition and instinct.

Have strong connections with some people and not with others...depends on how open a person is and how strong their "energies" are I guess.

I agree that all people likely have the potential to develop certain skills and abilities, and that it may be genetic...although no other member of my family has metioned anything.

Just wish I could "see" lottery numbers LMAO...then again...I doubt I would play them if I did...too honest for my own good. Would be an interesting test though huh?

Interesting how many people are "gifted" in a variety of ways...Telekenisis...now that would be cool!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join