It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here psychic?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Im sort of Pyrokinetic. Can't start fires. But I can make things hot. Not hot enough to boil or melt things but enough to raise tempeture a few degrees

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello

Mostly clairvoyant ...but I've also had some success with remote viewing and astral projections.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
unfortunatly i have inherited a stong connection from my mother....thanks mum

it never works my way, i always sense and take on board peoples emotions in order to get a better understanding of them, but 90% of the time it back fires on me and im left feeling their depression, anger or hate.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
Hey, I think I am a psychic, but I don't know anyone who beleives me
. Do any of you guys think you are psychic?And why or why not?

thanks,
Katie

Yes, no, lee didnt have anything to do with it. The earth really is hollow.

The answers to your unasked questions............

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think it's genetic..some have the gene some don't.........It is stronger in some than in others. All my children show it in different areas.

Psychic abilities is the ability to combine the five senses to make the sixth which is a whole new sense of its own............

It could go back to the bible where it's supposed to say that they came down and mated with the women of the earth.. I am sure someone can enlighten me on the actual wording and chapter.........

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Yes we all are! Some are just more attuned to it than others. Much of our natural abilities begin to die out when we start school. We are told to "stop day dreaming", be logical, live in the real world....it begins to close of that part of the brain that holds these abilities.

I agree with this. All people have such abilities, it is just we are taught these abilities only exist in our imagination or on TV. Then we let go of these abilities. Luckily some parents teach their children otherwise.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We are all at some extent pyschic, like said before, some are tuned in and others are not. All my life I have had this precog thing where I can, out of nowhere see an event happening, like a daydream, then weeks, months even has been yrs later, the event occurs and for a split second I stop myself and will say I have been here before, or this has happened before or in most cases I prevent somethign from happening, like a time not long ago, I almost got hit by a car in a parking lot that I didnt see, but the image came back and I stopped cause I was freaked out and sure enough out of nowhere is this car racing by, which wasnt there a second before.
Now that I have met my wife, we have this, not so much telepathic ability, but we can feel each other, like her happiness, I can feel, when she has a headache and tells me on the phone, I can tell her exactly where it is, cause I feel it too, liek she knows when I get angry she will tell me about the time I was angry or upset...sometimes we can hear each other talk, and not even be in the same zip code, its wierd, but its good for us, cause if she is hurt or sad I know it, if she is happy, I know she is ok and feel fine...and we can feel each other when we are not together as if we are right there. Call me crazy but I have touched her before and not physically and helped her with a headache or sore throat recently she had, i tol dher to imagine I was touching her jaws to her necks with my hands and told her to feel the warmth of my hands and feel the soreness go away....within 10 min, no more...plus, i know this sounds too much, but we can hear and see (at times) our deceased relatives/friends. It wasnt until I met her that i noticed these abilities and each day they grow stronger with us...its truly amazing and I used to be skeptical about all this stuff, I mean really skeptical, not anymore after the things I have seen and felt, its still a little harder for me to tune in, but she is more of a natural.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think Im a little bit psychic. I dont have psychic visions but I have psychic thoughts. Like I will think of an episode of a tv show and itll be on the next day, ill be watching a sports game and think something will happen and then it does( For example I was watching a mets game and they had this backupshortsop they brought up from the minors bat and I was thinking this guy is gonna hit a homerun and the next pitch is hit in the crowds.) but the one thing that truely convinced me I had some sort of power was one night I just for no reason started thinking about my cousin. I hadnt seen my cousin in 6 years and the next day I see him by chance in my auto class.
I dont actually see images i just think about it and it happens. I recently told my sis about this and she said she had the same thing with tv shows. Maybe its genetic

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
"If anyone in here believes in telekinesis, raise my hand"- teacher to students.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Your arm is raised about now..isn't it..huh..huh

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Everyone is psychic in some capacity - it is a natural human capability. We've just forgotten it. It is a worthy area to try to improve, as it will gain you a greater control over your destiny. As we near 2012, our psychic senses will become better and better integrated and increased - at least that's what is hypothesised.

Personally, I've noticed this extensively in my life, particularly with friends and family - I don't dare lie to the people I am close to, because they immediately know! This wasn't true several years ago, certainly.

As for myself, I can sense feelings and determine if a person is lying accurately. I have had experiences that have fortold the future to some degree or other in my dreams, and on occasion, I've been able to read thoughts directly.

You aren't born psychic or not, just like you're not born knowing the chaos theory! Practice your self-awareness through meditation and various other activities and your psychic abilities will naturally improve.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hello, yes, I am psychic.

These are the abilites I have:

Telekinetic, just found this out yesterday. I did a little exper., with a tooth pick, foil, and play dough. After just 5 seconds of transfering my energy, I MADE the foil spin, stop, reverse, shake, and I think I my be able to get it to float. This was my first day, so I'm pretty confident in my power with that. I want to levitate, and thats my goal.

Electrolcinetic, I think. I blow alot of light bulbs in my house, when I turn them on, or off. Also, I can pass under street lights, and make them turn off. Really haven't thought to much of it, or really tried yet. But I'm going to start experimenting with it more.

Telepathic, never tried this, but I do answer peoples questions before even being asked them. Again, not really tried this.

Empathic, most definitly. I can tell if you are a bad person, like mean to kids or animals. And I get a sense of your hidden secrets. But what is odds about this is, when I look at someone, and get a bad vibe about them, I will never speak a word to you, but they look at me like I know something about them, and they wont even try to speak to me. Like as if I put a block on their mind, to not try. But they always look, like they are puzzled, or confussed, like they want to say something, but can't.

Clairvoyant, yes. Sometimes through dreams, that I can't interpt, or quick flashes before it happens, like the lotto. I have also had a dream about the space shuttle. I for some reason taped the the lift off, and followed the program, will they were up there. I had plannned to tape the landing, but feel asleep. I woke up at 8:59 am, and in my dream, my legs where on fire, and people were screaming, perticl, a womans scream of horror. I threw up instantly. The very strange thing about this is, too this day, can't find the tape I recorded the lift-off on. When I sat down to watch the landing, and they where late in entry, I knew they weren't comeing back. As the parts were falling to the ground, I vomited again. And to be honest, it's a cover up. Something happened up there, and it wasn't a wing problem, IMO.

As far as the Medium, never have, although I sense a presence around me. And I really don't want to open that door.

Pyrokinetic, I HATE FIRE.

BE SAFE, AND KEEP LOOKING UP,

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i am 31 years old. so far i have...

communicated with 2 people telapathically. i have had 2 out of body experiences, the second one was self induced, I.E. i practiced and was able to do it w/o drugs or near death experience. the only thing i have ever done that can be doccumented was correctly predict the most recent earthquake in japan. i told several people that there would be an earthquake in japan, and how powerfull it would be, and when. it happened in a dream and i wondered what i was doing in japan in my mind and that i was going to die. it was like really being there and it sucked. i also had psycic dreams about the recent geothermal activity beforehand.

the one that made my stomach turn of course was this latest event. i had a dream my wife and i were swimming in the ocean and i had the sudden urge to flee and she would not. at that point i turned around and saw the tidal wave coming and ran/swam like hell. it was about 15-20 feet high and brown. the dream actaully happened in real time. there was no media playing in the background in my sleep so i know i didnt just hear the news story and dream it simultaniously.

what really sucks, is that messing around with lsd is how both telapathies and one of the obe's/astral projection happened. the truly ironic part is that those are the ones i cant prove scientificly - people will always discredit the word of a 'druggie', and there was nothing tangible. i knew both people and i could be argued that we made it up. if i passed a polygraph the line would be "you were under the effect of a powerfull mind altering drug and therefore you really believe that you comminicated telepathicaly, thats why you passed the polygrapgh sir."

there is no way to disprove the japan one, becasue i told several people.

i consider myself mildy psycic at best. my best skill is obviously that i am in tune to the earth in my dreams.

if you look up robert bruce's treatise on astral projection you will find the document that i used for my non drug induced OBE. the exercises tell you how to change your brainwaves and put yourself in a trance. these exercises will increase your psycic level if you practice.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
LIke other people have said, I've had "flashes" of most of them....but mainly precognition and empathy (sp?), usually in dreams. I can usually also tell more or less exactly what a person is thinking/feeling when I'm near them. Trouble is, more often than not If I have "felt" something from someone and raised the issue, they have got angry or pissed off. Lol, looking back I think that's just their subconcious getting aggrevated by someone invading their mind.

Another thing that happened quite often, but not so much lately (because I haven't thought about it at all I suppose) is that I would be able to "Feel" how someone elses life was, kind of see how things were for them and how they felt. It ranged from someone on a bus to seeing Hitler on TV....whoever it was, with certain people I would just get a sudden "influx" of sounds, smells, images and feelings. To be honest I loved it and didn't at the same time. It's a mind opening experience, but sometimes it really disturbed me

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

it never works my way, i always sense and take on board peoples emotions in order to get a better understanding of them, but 90% of the time it back fires on me and im left feeling their depression, anger or hate.

See Empathic....

Electrolcinetic, I think. I blow alot of light bulbs in my house, when I turn them on, or off. Also, I can pass under street lights, and make them turn off. Really haven't thought to much of it, or really tried yet. But I'm going to start experimenting with it more.

Look up SLI phenomenon....you'll be surprised how not alone you are...

Another thing that happened quite often, but not so much lately (because I haven't thought about it at all I suppose) is that I would be able to "Feel" how someone elses life was, kind of see how things were for them and how they felt. It ranged from someone on a bus to seeing Hitler on TV....whoever it was, with certain people I would just get a sudden "influx" of sounds, smells, images and feelings. To be honest I loved it and didn't at the same time. It's a mind opening experience, but sometimes it really disturbed me

Similar to my Empathy, and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it. With some, I just get a little sense of what they are like, others, you can see a glimpse of their cat, house, etc. (but for me, such instances are rare, but do happen). Usually, I can just get a good sense of what they're like....

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I've had enough experiences in most of these areas to say that, for me, it is more than just coincidence, but I would call myself more sensitive than psychic, except in the area of precognition. Deja vu is often a regular occurrence for me, except in the last few weeks when I haven't been able to really remember my dreams. I also can get feelings when something is about to happen without having to be asleep. I guess the worst part for me is the fact that I often have vivid dreams about something bad that is going to happen. Maybe everyone who has precognition goes through this, but I spent a long time feeling being angry at myself and guilty for not doing anything, especially after I had a precognative dream about September 11. I'm finally getting to the point where I am getting over it and being able to accept it as a part of who I am. Or maybe I'm just becoming desensatized. Either way, I'm glad to finally know that I'm not alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I've dabbled in all parts of psionics. My strong points are looking into the future and telepathy.

I've known what people will say in advance and complete their sentences. I've seen what will happen through my entire day when I wake up. Whenever something horrible is about to happen, I get this horrible twisting in my stomach. I can also get random thoughts in my head from my friends (For example, a System of a Down song).

However, most people think I'm crazy when I say I'm a psion and can do these things.

[edit on 1/15/05 by Otto_States]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Telekinetic - Unfortunately, it happens often but I can't control it. Sometimes it has become dangerous.

Electrokinetic - When I was a child I used to play with my television set. My hand, when placed near the screen would cause the RGB pixels in the screen to make very beautiful patterns. This only occurred when the television was off. As well, my parents would not let me come near radios when they were trying to listen to it because anywhere in the room if I were standing the radio would go white. I still play with the radios to this date. Especially in the car with friends, and I'll mess with their car radio making it go white or changing the stations. Not the physical radio station, just the station that they're able to pick up on whatever channel they have it set. Like, tuning it to one station but picking up another. I have caused a power outage in a perfect 2 block radius around me, turned lights on or off, and occasionally it has come in handy

Pyrokinetic - I have never started a fire with my mind, but fire has reacted to my energy. I was camping with our family, we do every year. I was in an argument with one of my cousins and when I became very angry the fire shot up. Later that night the other kids enjoyed watching me enrage the blaze as we sat around it and joked. We were young, this was no abnormal to us, just fun.

Telepathic - I have, on occasion, called attention from people across the country who I am connected with. Particularly, a girlfriend at the time who was on a family trip. She also is very sensitive to the life/love/being/energy/whateveryoucallit. She called me and said she could feel me calling her.

Empathic - sometimes if I am hearing a person speak about something I will get visuals or "installed knowledge". Other times, if I'm simply around them I will pick up on good or bad things going on with them, or things that are going to happen. It's only when I connect with that person, though. Never random, and I can't control when it happens or doesn't. Only if I speak up about it, unless it is mixed with being a medium and I am being pushed to speak of it. There was also a very specific moment that stood out in this one. A friend of mine who had a dog that was very close to their family. Her dog had just died, and she was on the phone with her mom being told the bad news. They were speaking Ukrainian and I had no knowledge of any of this prior. I had also never spoken or head a word of Ukie in my life before I had met this girl. I didn't know her very long, either. Yet, in my ears I was hearing English, but she was speaking ukie. I didn't realize it at first and started to speak to her about her dog passing, and explaining that she shouldn't let it get her down.. trying to cheer her up but all she could manage to say is that she had no idea I spoke ukie.. I, looking shocked, said I didn't and all she did was looked puzzled for a minute as she said "but I was speaking with my mom.. she doesn't speak English so we speak Ukrainian" and then shrugged it off. I realized what had happened later.

Clairvoyant - the most prominent of my experiences are through dreams and daylights. I have a very in depth explanation for these experiences. I plan to write a book about it at some point in my life when I am much older. it is too complex to try and explain right now. It's not "scientific", just.. a very large redefinition for people to grasp.

Medium - I have had the same gf at the time.. her grandmother spoke through my body to talk with her granddaughter. We knew this was so because out of my mouth repeatedly would be calling her by the "secret name" that only her grandmother would call her, and that neither of them had told anyone else in their family. Blue eyed sugarpie. Other times I am being pushed to explain something to someone.

Another interesting experience I have had since I was young and still do is within my dreams.

During the period of one night time.. from sleeping to waking, in my dream I will live, consciously.. minute for minute as we do in reality.. for days, weeks, sometimes years at a time. It is never in my own body as myself, it is sometimes in the future, the past, and different parts of the world.

As a result I have woken up the next day being able to speak languages I was never taught. Italian, French, German, Dutch, Russian, some Greek, and a few other versions of older dialects that are not used today. This also results in a lot of "untaught knowledge".

And actually as a special note about the life in dreams thing.. I recently wrote a movie based on these dream experiences.. and it is being made!!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm clairvoyant, clairaudient and telepathic. I've had these gifts for as long as I can remember. Before I moved to Okinawa, I used to see Mother Mary a lot. I only started to see her about 2 years before I came here so it's not like I've seen her all of my life. Right now I'm learning to channel.

iori_komei:
If I read your post correctly, it sounds like your a channeler. I understand your sense of calm after 9-11. Two months before the earthquake I used to feel trembling before I went to bed. I experienced it every night. Okinawa is located in what is known as the ring of fire so earthquakes here are pretty common, but these weren't earthquakes. My bed would literally shake until I fell asleep. One night it got so bad that I got extremely scared. I felt like I was under water, and I had a hard time breathing I just prayed, and waited for the feeling to end. After a few minutes, I felt a great calm come over me. Since the earthquake and tsunamis, the shaking has stopped. If you would like to know more about channeling, u2u me.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You are not telepathic, because I can't hear your voice in my mind. Therefore, you misunderstand the term: telepathy...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join