It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Text the next chip will be implanted right behind a humans right ear.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Seems like a nice thing for "dumb" terminals where you don't need much footprint. (Touchscreen cash registers or whatever.) Other than that, this would be great for data-logging. Put it in some hardened case, would be neat to record what your car is doing via OBD-II. Or put it on a remote sensor like a weather station, etc. Also since it has wi-fi, if some additional memory is included and it gets recharged with solar, would make a neat little dead-drop file server that any wireless device with access could log into.

Basically it's something quite useful, considering size and what a minimal amount of ubiquitous computing power can do these days.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: jedi_hamster
You are rich if you are part of the 1.5 billion who have a smart phone.

Their are levels and orders to accessing the internet that you obviously have complete ignorance of.

?

Im the only one smoking stuff, now let me ask some questions!

Please explain to me, a technology idiot, what these levels and orders are to accessing the internet? It would make more sense to explain them just a little bit rather than make accusations as to someones level of knowledge in regards to this subject matter.

Please deny my ignorance, I am ignorant and need it denied. So please explain if you can these levels and orders you are talking about?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Read the thread, I make that apparent in relation to access to the internet using cell phones from the 90'ss.

Beyond that I also brought up a questions section available at the last web site I offered in this thread.

The simplest thing that the member could have done is not accuse me of trying to sell something , that is offensive and I would never do that.

The thing for the member to have done is ask the question of the company which she could do the what I had posted.

The truth is I noticed the article on MSN technology section found it interesting and loaded the information to this forum.

Further like most members in this forum I prefer to be treated with respect not have to be accused of behavior I already know very well is a violation of ATS policy.

As well the member was asked another relevant question which she did not answer. So if anything it seems apparent the member in question came to argue rather than evaluate something in the matter of fact way in which it was presented.

I want to thank all members for posting.

Any thoughts ?
edit on 11-5-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: DYepes

Read the thread, I make that apparent in relation to access to the internet using cell phones from the 90'ss.

Beyond that I also brought up a questions section available at the last web site I offered in this thread.

The simplest thing that the member could have done is not accuse me of trying to sell something , that is offensive and I would never do that.

The thing for the member to have done is ask the question of the company which she could do the what I had posted.

The truth is I noticed the article on MSN technology section found it interesting and loaded the information to this forum.

Further like most members in this forum I prefer to be treated with respect not have to be accused of behavior I already know very well is a violation of ATS policy.

As well the member was asked another relevant question which she did not answer. So if anything it seems apparent the member in question came to argue rather than evaluate something in the matter of fact way in which it was presented.

I want to thank all members for posting.

Any thoughts ?

first, i am not a 'she'.

second, i am not someone that needs to ask that company any questions, i know what i'm talking about. another member said he sent them an email, you'll see what comes out of that.

third, you didn't ask any serious questions, you were just blabling incoherently, spewing nonsense.

fourth, i didn't say you're selling anything, just that you may misguide some people by trying hard to be oh so knowledgeable, when in reality, you are not. your ignorance at best, stupidity at worst, is the real offense here.

fifth, i've given you exact steps to verify my claims, which you've simply ignored.

you've claimed that itunes will work on that crappy device. it will not. it uses allwinner cpu, which is arm architecture. wine and itunes requires x86 architecture. everything you've thrown at me after that claim was just trolling.

and i would ignore you, but you're not the first one on ATS trying to look smart by using tech speak here and there, when in reality spewing complete nonsense. i know that, because i am a tech person. most here are not, and people like you spread false claims, which others cannot possibly recognize as BS because of their limited technical knowledge.

such behaviour should be a bannable offense on every single self-respecting internet forum. so before you'll spill another cup of trolljuice, think about it. you're not impressing anyone, you're just making yourself look like a fool. if that's your goal, happy trolling, but you'll be ignored.

and as a sidenote, i don't have a smartphone, so according to your own definition, i'm not rich. you were wrong about me in that regard then, just like in any other.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Excuse me but if you claim to know what you know then you understand that given the information I provided. I am making clear that if you have any issues you should contact the manufacturer.

It is common sense and get over it.

Or are you so pompous that you are incapable of understanding that?????

Do not attempt to contact me again.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

I mean seriously, if you are such a big shot programmer why do you not understand that you should access the web site, which I have offered for questions.

Any thooughts

edit on 11-5-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Excuse me but if you claim to know what you know then you understand that given the information I provided. I am making clear that if you have any issues you should contact the manufacturer.

It is common sense and get over it.

Or are you so pompous that you are incapable of understanding that?????

Do not attempt to contact me again.

Any thoughts?

i don't have issues with the device, nor with the manufacturer.

i have issues with you and your trolling behaviour.

one of the posters here decided to buy it, hoping to run itunes on it. wether running itunes is mandatory for him or just high on his wishlist, doesn't matter.

i've said that itunes won't work on it, period.

you've contradicted that claim by copy-pasting something you can't even comprehend, and which is completely wrong because it's a wannabe-howto for desktop computers, using x86 processors, not for something like this device. itunes cannot work on this device.

your answer to that? trolling, trolling, more trolling, and now trolling yet again + 'contact a manufacturer'.

you go contact your manufacturer, get your brain fixed. all i did was preventing anyone from buying this 'computer' on the false premise that it will run itunes or any other windows/osx only apps.

a false premise you've tried to spread.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Kashai

I mean seriously, if you are such a big shot programmer why do you not understand that you should access the web site, which I have offered for questions.

Any thooughts

and why are you so braindead that you can't see that you're the one that should ask them questions before spreading false claims about the capabilities of the device they're selling?

i know what i'm talking about. you're as far from it as one can be.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You should print this conversation and present it to a Psychiatrist and just so you know he or she will probably assign you medication.

This will be my last response as talking to you is a waste of my time.

edit on 11-5-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join