It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s really going on? “Texas Attack What You Are Not Being Told!”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: Willtell

I'm putting Pam Gellar right up there whith Nancy Pelosi...two annoying people...Who seriously didn't think something was not going to happen either buy alleged terrorists or some lunatics...I don't like people dumping on religion in general regardless how fantastic it may sound...it's just respect and free speech is one of those dodgy rights that can be expoited by attention seekers to be a douche under the guise of freedom and free speech...

You know what? Normally, I'd agree with you, but I'm sick and tired of this country letting Islam put our nuts in her purse. Honestly.

This country spends all its time insulting religion and telling the religious to sit down and shut up because we aren't a religious nation ... until we're talking about one specific religion and then we tip-toe all over respecting it.

And you and I both know it isn't because this country has suddenly discovered the magic of treating others with any kind of respect. It's only because they're scared. They're cowards. They know this is exactly what will happen. Oh, that and they'll lose Muslims as their fellow travelers for the time being.
edit on 8-5-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Bilk22

Texas isn't the only state with laws like that.

But your last sentence makes your angle clear. Bruh. Lulz.
Yeah my angle is clear. It was staged. Now we know why it happened in Texas. Thanks for the info.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You mean now we know why you THINK it was staged in Texas.

You're welcome!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah...

Let's see, Mexican Cartels, having long established corridors for smuggling drugs both over and under the border are now loosing Millions and Millions of dollars thanks to legalization of Marijuana.

Isis is looking for ways over or under the border and has Money to give.

Add to that Chechen and Russian willingness to supply training and even send weapons.

So sure... It makes absolute sense that when the military starts drilling the border areas, it's to attack Texans lol.

Most of this video is nonsense, don't get me wrong... Some of the connections are "Real" America tends to "create Monsters" but people really need to be serious and understand the word "corruption" and that the word does not mean "conspiracy" I'm sure if everything were "revealed" we'd find even more ties between all of the politicians in question and all of the above situations unfolding.

Certainly the "drug war" has all sorts of corrupt moments

Certainly we did fund Al Queda and Isis

Likewise we have had all sorts of ties to Russia in previous decades...

And this is the nature of "shady dealings" you commit them and when they "fall apart" then you have to "rub out" the opposition or try to prevent being "rubbed out"

So don't listen to this crap, the threat IS real and the Military isn't practicing along the border because they want to crack down on Rural Texans lol.

Marijuana is going Legal and the US IS going to eliminate the cartels we decided to end the game and keep their smuggling money and tax it now and the Cartels will get money now from anyone they can in hopes of staying alive.

We did create Isis and they "got out of hand" now Isis IS going to do everything possible to hit us, again in hopes of staying alive

And yeah... we are dropping "advisers" and toys into Ukraine so now Russia IS going to do the same (not to the Mexican govt or people) but to anyone south of the border being harbored or who would like to make trouble.

None of that makes this a conspiracy... just the Back stabbings of US gangsters coming home to roost.

Is it necessary? Jade Helm? HELL YES!

Imagine this... 150 Middle Easterners being given safe haven by the Cartels, with Easy access to cross the border, then add to that, 10 Chechen's who actually "know what they are doing" and a single truck load of guns, some halfway decent explosives and even 50 or so Rocket launchers....

I'm not talking "Red Dawn", I'm talking at best Two shipping containers with equipment reaching Mexico at the behest of a few angry Russians with some real skills, handfuls of Isis members with cash in hand making it over a period of 6 months into Mexico, a couple of months in a "training camp" that consists of 100 acres behind maybe a meth lab in Sinaloa and the use of any of the hundreds of tunnels into the US dug over the last 20 years...

What could they do?

It's empty out here... there is a drought, a couple of guys with cans of Gas can burn Millions of acres, there is only 2 roads and one rail bringing 2/3rds of every container of Chinese goods including food into the rest of America, bomb a couple of trains take out a section or two of the I 40 and 17 and nothing gets in for a couple of weeks maybe... there are 9 Nuclear power plants along the border and the Hoover Dam... you'd have well over 100 guys left to, bomb a few schools, maybe fire some rockets in San Diego, Phoenix and Dallas, perhaps a handful bomb ships in San Diego or the ports in LA

It would be a nightmare...

Jade Helm is warranted

And the best weapon a small number of nut cases seem to have... Is Texans who when told to just "stay the eff home for a few days" and others of their Ilk in the Southwest, who would come out shooting and muck everything up, think from sheer idiocy Obama is "attacking Texas" lol, start race fights with Mexicans who never did anything to anyone and interfere with tracking down the individuals and putting out fires and getting needed equipment to disaster areas and "CREATE" the very scenario themselves where troops have to be diverted to stop them from being stupid.

edit on 8-5-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And you and I both know it isn't because this country has suddenly discovered the magic of treating others with any kind of respect. It's only because they're scared. They're cowards. They know this is exactly what will happen.

The truth in that made me very sad...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Yeah my angle is clear. It was staged. Now we know why it happened in Texas. Thanks for the info.

Name me one terrorist attack in the last 15 years that you don't think was staged please?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: chrismarco

I'm putting Pam Gellar right up there whith Nancy Pelosi...two annoying people...Who seriously didn't think something was not going to happen either buy alleged terrorists or some lunatics...I don't like people dumping on religion in general regardless how fantastic it may sound...it's just respect and free speech is one of those dodgy rights that can be expoited by attention seekers to be a douche under the guise of freedom and free speech...

You know what? Normally, I'd agree with you, but I'm sick and tired of this country letting Islam put our nuts in her purse. Honestly.

This country spends all its time insulting religion and telling the religious to sit down and shut up because we aren't a religious nation ... until we're talking about one specific religion and then we tip-toe all over respecting it.

And you and I both know it isn't because this country has suddenly discovered the magic of treating others with any kind of respect. It's only because they're scared. They're cowards. They know this is exactly what will happen. Oh, that and they'll lose Muslims as their fellow travelers for the time being.
I think you're missing out on something here. The reason why Islam is tiptoed around is to enrage the religious right who are constantly picked on, to foment the desire for war against the likes of Syria and others in that region. No other reason really.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Name me one terrorist attack in the last 15 years that you don't think was staged please?
Actually can't think of one at the moment. Sorry.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Certainly the video is a conspiratorial propagandist. But truth exists somewhere in most areas of difference we just have to extract the truth from each one and let them have the non truth which usually has to do with their egos.

Just learn to separate the wheat from the chaff and become a wheat carrier not a chaff builder.

Here to me the wheat is the idea of the attack on Syria that didn’t happen and then all of a sudden ISIS comes on the scene.

Now you have in all the murky wilderness of madness that has become the Mideast today: Turkey, Saudi Arabia and America arming and training the so called “Free” Syrian army.

And who suffers but the poor people of Syria who have to be involved in a concocted civil war

A war by evil madmen and madwoman

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why is it when the FBI does something, it's suspicious and must be indicative of some nefarious plot? But if they DON'T do something, it is also suspicious and indicative of a nefarious plot? Is it just a matter of wanting to have the bases covered so no matter what, somebody is right? It seems that whatever action taken is wrong. And where there's inaction, it's also wrong. That continues to amaze me.

What's so mysterious about the cop that offed these two yahoos? I can't watch the video, so if it's something from there then you'll have to enlighten me. Is it just because he hasn't been named yet? If so, so what? Why does he need to be? If it's something else, what is it?

Maybe because nearly every "terrorist attack" they stopped since 9/11 they not only recruited but encouraged the people to do certain things then jump in and arrest them as if it were some kind of triumph. Stopping plots planned and enabled by the FBI is not fighting crime but creating a false image to protect their funding.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Actually can't think of one at the moment. Sorry.

Lol

Exactly!!!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Key word: nearly. And yet they're all put under the same color.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your statement. My issue is with the idea that "if x happens it means this, but if x doesn't happen it also means this" that seems to become the default setting.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wouldn’t trust the FBI as far as I could through the J Edgar Hoover building.

The FBI is like your average prosecutor. They don’t care about truth or justice just arrests.

Any organization that did cointelpro and basically blew up the WTC in the first attack NEVER can be trusted

www.democracynow.org...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'd like to second Crtical Hits explanation.
That's about as close as it gets.
The corridor is obvious.

Jade Helm; controlling,steering and protecting
the new green state money maker.

that said, great thread regardless of the mechanism
of how covert interstate ops are prosecuted.
the importance is they are happening in the
open.

edit on 8-5-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: good thread OP

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I thought it highly unlikely that a croup of artists would suddenly decide to show allegiance with Charlie Hebdo and risk this. The room it took place in looked staged and so plain.

I don't. Pamela Gellar knew what she was doing. She decided to hold her cartoon contest at the exact same conference center that "Stand with the Prophet" did back in January, just in order to thumb her noses at them and hide behind "free speech."

If you look at her history she was known for an anti-Islam blog back in 2006 and posted cartoons of Mohammed.

It's not a stretch that she would hear about the pro-Islam conference (it was publicly protested, which made the news) and decide to retaliate.

Now...That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI found out about the cartoon contest and decided to use Gellar as bait to smoke out some 'terrrorists'. Our news has reported that the FBI warned Gellar that she could expect something to happen and to beef up her security.
edit on 8-5-2015 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Certainly the video is a conspiratorial propagandist. But truth exists somewhere in most areas of difference we just have to extract the truth from each one and let them have the non truth which usually has to do with their egos.

Just learn to separate the wheat from the chaff and become a wheat carrier not a chaff builder.

Here to me the wheat is the idea of the attack on Syria that didn’t happen and then all of a sudden ISIS comes on the scene.

Now you have in all the murky wilderness of madness that has become the Mideast today: Turkey, Saudi Arabia and America arming and training the so called “Free” Syrian army.

And who suffers but the poor people of Syria who have to be involved in a concocted civil war

A war by evil madmen and madwoman

Yeah, I never denied for a second there is a "degree" of reality.

I'm simply stating the word "conspiracy" is way too simple, that regardless of the "source" corruption once your fighting with your "criminal partners" it doesn't make the threat any less real and definitely blowing this up into insane theories like "obama is going to take over Texas" is just plain goofy

They never even Lied to us about this....

They said point blank as we started the war on terror that we would make dealings with any unsavory characters they had to in order to achieve their goals, this was no "secret" it was national news. Pics of Mc Cain with Isis is...exactly what they said they were going to do...

Now we...likely REALLY DO have a perfect storm of jerk offs South of the Border and a threat no one believes is real because of all that... it's not exactly shocking. What did anyone expect all the idiots we funded for various purposes to do when it came time to be "rid of them" like as the drug war ends or we no longer need them in the ME? Just go away?

And this is all i'm saying "no duh" we created all aspects of this, it doesn't mean as I put it "this isn't actually "coming home to roost now" that the "threat isn't real" "this time" it's classic "cry wolf" Jade Helm isn't about taking over the homes of rednecks and stealing their rifles and stockpiles of dried beans lol

Just the other night, a good half dozen V22 Ospreys, at least one A10 and couldn't count the number of F15's taking off from a tiny airport next to my home... whole damn house was shaking... "we have a situation" it's obvious. Bitching about the "how" we got there isn't much help to anyone, they did damn well tell us on the news how many people of shady repute they were going to involve us with, they certainly aren't "invading Texas" and nothing "good" can come of turning on the people who's job it is to defend you once the damage is done...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Very good possibility.

She may work with them also. Indeed this mentally deranged fixated person has dark connections all over the place with the most nefarious groups and sinister beings imaginable

Just look into her face and eyes and tell me you don’t see evil

edit on 8-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This guy probably is a typical left leaning conspiracy guy. He was using some of AJ obbssesional stuff to make a point. Jones is a right wing conspiracy theorist.

Both often are too dogmatic and doctrinaire for me.

They do what I call block thinking and therefore rarely find the complete truth because their dogma distorts it

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

She may work with them also. Indeed this mentally deranged fixated person has dark connections all over the place with the most nefarious groups and sinister beings imaginable

conjecture and opinion......I get that you dont like her, hell I dont like her, but to come up with all of that , come on man...

Besides no matter what you think of this woman, the issue isnt her, the issue is the reaction to what she did.....

We dont have an artist problem, we have an extremist problem

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What’s the big deal, I look at this persons fixation and hear her words and determine she is crazy.

Not a way out conclusion, imo

Btw, we have all kinds of problems and all kinds of extremists

edit on 8-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join