It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s really going on? “Texas Attack What You Are Not Being Told!”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If people believe this was a false flag attempt by the government to justify more war, why was it such a poorly thought out and executed plan?

If you believe the government was responsible for 9/11 (something that would take massive resources to pull off), why would they (government) waste their time with two untrained idiots, who carried subpar weapons, in an attempt to shoot up a small crowd of people?

I mean if they can get away with 9/11, surely they could do better than this failed attempt in Garland, right?

Mentally ill high school kids have caused more carnage and tragedy.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not to me. I just meed a CQB sweeper and I'll take overwatch.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
If people believe this was a false flag attempt by the government to justify more war, why was it such a poorly thought out and executed plan?

If you believe the government was responsible for 9/11 (something that would take massive resources to pull off), why would they (government) waste their time with two untrained idiots, who carried subpar weapons, in an attempt to shoot up a small crowd of people?

I mean if they can get away with 9/11, surely they could do better than this failed attempt in Garland, right?

Because the black flag incidents are a long drawn out op done over many years with multiple incidents

This one would be a drop in the bucket…
And when they’re sloppy like this it lends authenticity to them

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gothmog

Not to me. I just meed a CQB sweeper and I'll take overwatch.

I'm good for 20 kills with an entrenching tool.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Because they regularly radicalize young confused muslim teens and young adults into taking an action theyd never be capable of otherwise, provide them with a fake bomb, then arrest them.

Id wage this is what happened in Boston too except the bombers decided to ignore the "radicals (fbi)" in touch with them and make their own bombs. Thats why the fbi started saying they didnt talk to the older brother more than once (like theyd ever miss a chance) and the fbi murdered that friend of the bombers in his florida apartment.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Because they regularly radicalize young confused muslim teens and young adults into taking an action theyd never be capable of otherwise, provide them with a fake bomb, then arrest them.

Id wage this is what happened in Boston too except the bombers decided to ignore the "radicals (fbi)" in touch with them and make their own bombs. Thats why the fbi started saying they didnt talk to the older brother more than once (like theyd ever miss a chance) and the fbi murdered that friend of the bombers in his florida apartment.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

I recall there was a teenager who got arrested in Dallas for trying to bomb a skyscraper several years ago. An undercover FBI agent gave him a fake bomb.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

So they take innocent fun loving kids and radicalize them to the point they want to kill and then they set them up? Is a part of that plan a round trip ticket to the Middle East to get their diploma in terrorist? I would say that these young men and women become radicalized and then are monitored by the FBI when it becomes known. They might even set them up if they are monitored to be heading in that direction.

edit on 10-5-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
is there any info. backgrounds on the 2 perps from Arizona....
were they immigrants
I understand one of 'em was a person of interest ... having terrorist org. communications

if there are a goodly number if ISIS fighters in the USA, why did two fringe/ amateurs travel to TX from AZ when there must be plenty of terrorists crossing the border every month , led by coyotes from the Mex. drug cartels

this is B-movie material at best... an average local police hero, single handedly cuts down two ISIS Jihadists keen on surprise and uncivilized violence

want my analysis... read my winning domestic brand beer can...
edit on th31143128544210172015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

Easy. Because they wanted the two guys to look like amateur, home-grown terrorists. More believable to dumbed-down Americans, that way.

And you don't think the US government does not have access to all the resources it would need to knock down three planes and 2(3) towers? LOL!

What makes you think this failed? The whole point was to create fear of Muslims in the USA, not to kill large numbers of people. I don't think you have thought out the false-flag hypothesis.

So what? That hardly disproves that this was a false flag attack. You beg the question that such attacks always intend large casualties.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join