It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebraska Woman - Representing God & Jesus - Files Lawsuit Against "All Homosexuals"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This part is pretty funny...

As of press time, the nation’s gay population had not filed a response to the lawsuit.

The list of charges in the article reads like a first grader's work. Sounds like she's out to prove that homosexuality is a "sin". A religious construct. She needs a serious lesson in the separation of church and state. She thinks the justice system should label homosexuality as a legal sin... What about all those other sins? Don't “God, And His, Son, Jesus Christ” have anything to say about them?

She actually sounds like she might be vice-presidential material...

edit on 5/6/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Gonna be a heckuva time getting all the defendants in there...but it would be entertaining as hell. Probably a bit..surprising to boot.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Unfortunately, there are still too many people who secretly agree with this kind of insanity.

So because people don't agree with homosexuality, they're insane now? This is the line of logic now days? You whether agree with me or I name call you and label you ? In less then two decades from being normal not to be ok with homosexuality we've gone to the other extreme of being abnormal to not be ok with homosexuality. What a progress...

But the most disturbing part is this:

But they would never admit to it, or have the courage to do it themselves.

This is the worst part. People have to hide their thoughts now, or lack the courage to speak up their minds. And still LGTB never shuts their mouths and keep blabbering about rights and equality and discrimination.

p.s. By the way, this woman is a joke if she thinks she can represent God or Jesus. I'm an atheist but even I can see the futility in this. Reminds me of Glenn Danzig, the lead singer of the band Danzing that has sued everyone on earth and has brought to court over 40 billion documents... Funny as hell

tyrannyoftradition.com...
edit on 6-5-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Has the statute of limitation for God's genocides come and gone?

Hmm. This sounds like an excellent opportunity for a counter suit! If we can get God and Jesus in the court room, we can finally "serve them".

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So would this be a "Class(y) action" suit?

"Your honor, I submit. . . . "jazz hands" as exhibit A".

*sigh*

People are so. . . . silly sometimes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Unfortunately, there are still too many people who secretly agree with this kind of insanity.

So because people don't agree with homosexuality, they're insane now? This is the line of logic now days? You whether agree with me or I name call you and label you ? In less then two decades from being normal not to be ok with homosexuality we've gone to the other extreme of being abnormal to not be ok with homosexuality. What a progress...

That's how progress work. I could easily take the word "homosexuality" out of your rant there and replace it with "black people" and the argument would still be completely true. How else are you going to make intolerance go away than to be intolerant of it?

This is the worst part. People have to hide their thoughts now, or lack the courage to speak up their minds. And still LGTB never shuts their mouths and keep blabbering about rights and equality and discrimination.

Yea I can't believe those stupid homosexuals can't shut up about being equal under the law! It's almost like this is a free country that promises freedom from discrimination or something. The nerve of them!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I hope she included John Kerry in that lawsuit, cause when he drug James Taylor over to Paris to sing 'You've Got a Friend' to the teary-eyed frogs was one of the gayest things I've ever seen.

link   
a reply to: Telos

I think you need to stop looking to be offended. The insanity I was talking about was taking the whole LGBT community to court, and trying to legislate her Christian "morals" on the rest of us. Disagreeing with it is a personal matter. Trying to force it down my throat is another altogether.

My statement implied no such thing. I said what I meant. Again, I think you are looking to be offended, and you will always find offenses when that is what you're looking for.

By the way, this woman is a joke if she thinks she can represent God or Jesus. I'm an atheist but even I can see the futility in this.

See. We aren't so far off from one another after all.

link   

And 50 years ago it was racism.

Replace homosexuality with racism and there you have it.

As stated above, that's how progress works. Society stops accepting something idiotic, stupid and dangerous and generally, there's a backlash against those who then still carry those ideas and thoughts.

~Tenth

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Except one can control their sexual whims...not their skin color.

You silly.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

no she isn't in error thinking that she can represent Jesus...
That is a primary part of being a christian.
Christians are ambassadors of God.
but well she has made two mistakes here.
first she's filed legal papers as an Ambassador for a kingdom outside of the US- the kingdom of God.
I'm not sure but can one be a citizen of the US and be an ambassador for another county? who do you owe your allegience to in such a state? If she was taken seriously in this she could possibly have put her citizenship in jeopardy....maybe....

the other error is just what an ambassador does and how much power they have in the countries they are sent to represent the their home country to. Generally speaking, they have about as much power as the fear their country instills in the country they are trying to influence. So well sure the US Ambassadors might be able to sway the smaller nations of the world since they have large armies backing them up--- this is called bullying by the way and most don't see anything moral about it. But since the US is the bully of the world and seems not to be afraid of anything I don't believe the kingdom of god has that much sway over it and well although I do see a possibility that God's wrath has been instilled onto the nation in recent years, I don't see many christians recognizing it much less understanding why it is happening. one thing is for sure, it has nothing to do with the gay community!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I think she did indeed file it!! At first I thought it wasn't real but well then I found this...

dockets.justia.com...:2015cv00158/69317

She's identifying herself as an "ambassador" of God...
so well you'd think that under the law she would have the same power as an ambassador of any other country.
so this would be comparable to the Iranian ambassador coming here and suing all the women for not wearing proper attire, which is against the laws of Iran... but legal here...

No, because "god" is not a recognised sovereign state. There is NO diplomatic favor for some self-identified ambassador of a non-recognised state, real or delusional.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

~Tenth

You silly.

Why do they need to control them? Is sex dirty or unnatural to the human species? Does what they do in their bedroom keep you awake at night?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
People have to hide their thoughts now

Really? You just put a bunch of your thoughts out there and I don't see you being arrested or facing any punishment at all... People don't have to hide their thoughts. That's ridiculous! What are you saying?

Homosexuals historically have had to hide THEIR thoughts for many years for fear of their very lives. And are now speaking out.

And still LGTB never shuts their mouths and keep blabbering about rights and equality and discrimination.

And bigots never shut their mouths and keep blabbering about "unnatural", "abnormal", and "moral decay"...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Is sex dirty or unnatural to the human species?

Only when it is between two adults sharing the same gender.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

No they can't control who they are attracted to.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

~Tenth

You silly.

*sigh*

No, I cannot keep my brain from mixing the chemicals that lead me to be attracted to men.

Sorry, science disagrees with you.

~Tenth

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Sorry, science disagrees with you.

~Tenth

A case could certainly be made to support that, simply by observing the crude baseness of our current culture.

People of all persuasions rut like animals.

That doesn't change the fact however, that people can indeed control their sexual whims.

They just choose not to.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Is sex dirty or unnatural to the human species?

Only when it is between two adults sharing the same gender.

That's what people used to say about interracial couples, too.

If you have an aversion to LGBT, that's fine. All we're saying is don't try and legislate your aversion on the rest of the world.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Again - people cannot control their skin color.

They CAN control deviant behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join