It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebraska Woman - Representing God & Jesus - Files Lawsuit Against "All Homosexuals"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

The whole choice argument is ridiculous however.

Why would I, under any circumstance CHOOSE to be straight, when my brain is wired differently?

Because of God?

What possible reason would there be?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I really hope the Judge is soft and doesn't laugh her out of court during the first day.

I hope the judge sees this as a frivolous lawsuit and bills her for the court's time...maybe even water board her so she thinks twice about doing this again.

And as a wise individual once said, A person who represents himself, has a fool for a client.

This. We don't need idiotic frivolous lawsuits. Reminds me of a couple of suits and the movie about people suing god. It's a waste of the court's time.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
a reply to: Klassified

Again - people cannot control their skin color.

They CAN control deviant behavior.

Therein lies the issue. Your assumption that it is deviant behavior. Who told you it was deviant, and what convinced you they were right?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I honestly don't care what tickles your naughty bits - it is irrelevant.

The choices one makes based on passions are what is important.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Who told you it was deviant, and what convinced you they were right?

Logic and natural law.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

(post by Telos removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
LOL @ this lawsuit. This should get thrown out rather quickly, as the plaintiff will not be able to prove she has been harmed by the LGBT population. No harm = no cause of action = lawsuit dismissal.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
please find in the bible ware it says Man should give out Gods justice?
That it the trouble with ALL religions.

um! jesus died on the cross for Gays too.....
it does not say you can NOT sin.
just that you go to hell.
ware god gets to watch you suffer.

edit on 6-5-2015 by buddha because: god made me do it

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Telos

Unfortunately, there are still too many people who secretly agree with this kind of insanity.

So because people don't agree with homosexuality, they're insane now? This is the line of logic now days? You whether agree with me or I name call you and label you ? In less then two decades from being normal not to be ok with homosexuality we've gone to the other extreme of being abnormal to not be ok with homosexuality. What a progress...

That's how progress work. I could easily take the word "homosexuality" out of your rant there and replace it with "black people" and the argument would still be completely true. How else are you going to make intolerance go away than to be intolerant of it?

This is the worst part. People have to hide their thoughts now, or lack the courage to speak up their minds. And still LGTB never shuts their mouths and keep blabbering about rights and equality and discrimination.

Yea I can't believe those stupid homosexuals can't shut up about being equal under the law! It's almost like this is a free country that promises freedom from discrimination or something. The nerve of them!

Firstly I wasn't ranting. Secondly that's not progress but suppression. Never crossed into my mind to compare black people with homosexuality. I guess in your eyes both represent a deviation. I don't share the same opinion. Sorry.

I never called LGTB stupid. And they're equal now. No one is discriminating them anymore. So enough whining to no end.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates

No, because "god" is not a recognised sovereign state. There is NO diplomatic favor for some self-identified ambassador of a non-recognised state, real or delusional.

that may be true but my point is that even if it was recognized, she wouldn't have the ability to sue anyone in this country for disobeying laws of her home country as long as they were legal acts here!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

it does not say you can NOT sin.
just that you go to hell.

Well, no.

We are actually commanded not to sin:

"You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect” New Testament

“You shall be holy; for I the Lord your God am holy” Old Testament

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Logic and natrual law.

Logic would dictate that if a person feels an attraction for someone of the same gender, and the other person agrees, there is no infraction, nor illogical behavior. Natural law? Then maybe you need to have a talk with the animals. They seem to have a problem keeping to their own gender at times too.

You aren't really serious about this, are you? You're just goading.

Look, I'm a hetero. I have no attraction to other men. But what is it to me if other men do? That's they're business. Not mine. I don't see anything illogical or unnatural about sex and love. But then, I'm not stuck in an archaic mindset from the bronze age that thinks sex is dirty, unless you jump through the all the right hoops. Then it's kinda sorta ok, as long as you don't enjoy it too much.
edit on 5/6/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think you need to stop looking to be offended. The insanity I was talking about was taking the whole LGBT community to court, and trying to legislate her Christian "morals" on the rest of us. Disagreeing with it is a personal matter. Trying to force it down my throat is another altogether.

If it's my misunderstanding than I do apologize.

See. We aren't so far off from one another after all.

Of course. Whether I share or not your opinion on the "name calling" matter, it doesn't mean I do accept an act of pure non sense.

edit on 6-5-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Unfortunately, there are still too many people who secretly agree with this kind of insanity.

So because people don't agree with homosexuality, they're insane now? This is the line of logic now days? You whether agree with me or I name call you and label you ? In less then two decades from being normal not to be ok with homosexuality we've gone to the other extreme of being abnormal to not be ok with homosexuality. What a progress...

That's how progress work. I could easily take the word "homosexuality" out of your rant there and replace it with "black people" and the argument would still be completely true. How else are you going to make intolerance go away than to be intolerant of it?

This is the worst part. People have to hide their thoughts now, or lack the courage to speak up their minds. And still LGTB never shuts their mouths and keep blabbering about rights and equality and discrimination.

Yea I can't believe those stupid homosexuals can't shut up about being equal under the law! It's almost like this is a free country that promises freedom from discrimination or something. The nerve of them!

Firstly I wasn't ranting. Secondly that's not progress but suppression. Never crossed into my mind to compare black people with homosexuality. I guess in your eyes both represent a deviation. I don't share the same opinion. Sorry.

Suppression is where the government makes it illegal to speak about these things. Last I checked, your freedom of speech is intact. No one is arresting you for speaking hate speech. But you know what else comes along with freedom of speech? The freedom for other people to voice their disapproval of your hate speech. So, no, you are wrong. That isn't suppression, that's the country exercising its freedom of speech to change minds.

I never called LGTB stupid. And they're equal now. No one is discriminating them anymore. So enough whining to no end.

They aren't equal now. Gay marriage is still an issue. Yes, it's being debated in the Supreme Court as we speak and they are likely to rule in its favor, but they may not as well. LGBT isn't a federally protected minority class either. So states are still free to discriminate against them in their own ways. There are probably other issues as well that I'm forgetting, but the point is that the fight isn't over.

Heck the fight for female equality and black equality isn't over and those two fights started over a hundred years ago. So if you think for a second that the LGBT crowd needs to shutup because they have a few victories under their belt, you are completely wrong. This fight is FAR from over.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos
Not a problem. It isn't always easy to understand a persons internal dialog from reading their posts.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Logic and natural law.

Natural law? Where is natural law written down? Do we go out to the forest and cut down the tallest tree in the forest and THERE carved into its age rings is the law SNIP
edit on 5/6/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: We don't need to be graphic

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Logic would dictate that if a person feels an attraction for someone of the same gender, and the other person agrees, there is no infraction, nor illogical behavior. Natural law? Then maybe you need to have a talk with the animals. They seem to have a problem keeping to their own gender at times too.

Animals also eat their own young - are you arguing that this should be a logical behavioral extension for humans?

Let's give it a try...animals sometimes sodomize one another, so, logically humans should also. Animals also sometimes kill and eat their own offspring, so let's share some recipes for baby liver with faba beans and a nice chianti.

See how stupid that sounds?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

She sounds a bit mentally ill actually...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You should be angry at your parents for the education they afforded you.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiggerDogg

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Has the statute of limitation for God's genocides come and gone?

Nice.

God hasn't perpetrated any genocides. The crimes men choose to commit with their own free will is their failing alone.

Nice.

You sound like god's attorney.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join