It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17-Ukrainian BUK ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I`m not patriotic enough to receive one of these...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I dont trust any reports until the dutch one comes out.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I have pointed it out before, Geert-Jan Knoops already blasted they don`t have a case if this is all they got...

And I`m not going to find the video again where he said that, but the biggest authority in The Netherlands on international law has a whole lot more merit in these matters as you.

You can`t seriously think you can compete with him ?

So show me your credentials, so I can see if you can compete with someone who has done cases for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, Special Court for Sierra Leone, been advisor in a process that was brought before the US Supreme Court and he was asked as a consultant to the legal team for the appeal of Saddam Hussein...

...something tells me you`re by far not in the same ball park as he is.

edit on 5 5 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You made the claim and posted your "source" to support it, only your source does not come close to what you claimed.

Please stop lying. Russia does enough of that on this topic and we don't need to add more confusion.

You made a claim that's not true. That alone should end this thread.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It`s like you guys don`t even try anymore.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Where is that pic of the Separatist BUK battery withdrawing from the area with 1/4 missiles gone away from the launcher?

oops.

What about the social media gaffs as well?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Here you go...

It is “a misunderstanding”

Fred Westerbeke, chief prosecutor and coordinator of the criminal investigation into the plane crash told Dutch daily NRC December 19: “Satellite images showing how on July 17 flight MH17 over Ukraine was shot out of the sky by a rocket do not exist. There has been a misunderstanding about this. There are no satellite images in the sense of a movie where you see a rocket going into the air. There is no conclusive evidence from intelligence services with the answer to all the questions.”

Source

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Your link was deleted under YouTube policy for spam, scams and deceptive content.

Go figure ????

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

That`s how you censor things, but it has been uploaded again...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I seriously doubt the missile came off that Buk. That clip is only 26 days old! April 11, 2015.

link   

I seriously doubt the missile came off that Buk. That clip is only 26 days old! April 11, 2015.

link   

Edit; puter froze up sorry.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Nice try..

He never stated they have no case.

He does talk about the satellite and nothing existing in terms of a movie, where by you see the missile launch fly and impact. He goes on to note that intelligence services are not cooperative when it comes to satellite imaging.

In the link to the blog article you provided, you apparently failed to check the parts referenced from other news sites, which would take you to the actual interview.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Greathouse

I'm just trying to keep the Russian story straight. So now they're saying that it was not a Ukrainian S 25 missile or strafing that took it down? After all it is hard to keep all of their "proof" straight.

Russia ''don't have a story'' as they didn't directly blame anyone, unlike the U.S. who as we all know, attacked Russia immediately with propaganda, despite the fact that no facts had even been unearthed

Very good report, did you read it all mate? You must be a quick reader

EDIT: There is a lot of good information in that report, however due to the nature of the conflict, it still doesn't answer who the actual culprits were.

That's not true even claimed to have a photo of the craft being shot down via sattelite. Unfortunately for the Kremlin they were caught using a sattelite photo from the Georgian conflict oops foiled again.Though it is interesting they allowed this paper to admit it's a Buk but it's all ready been shown to be a surface to air mussile. The spin is nice though claiming there were pockets of Ukrainian soldiers behind the lines and they did it. Never mind the fact when it was shot down the rebels posted everywhere they did it. Even RT did a story until they figured out it was Comercial flight and not a milt ary aircraft.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I`m pretty surprised most big Dutch news sites are reporting it also this morning.

Would the big English and American news sites do the same ?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's not true even claimed to have a photo of the craft being shot down via sattelite.

Yes they did...

Gotta love Russia's evidence.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That didn`t come from the Russian government, now did it ?

Have you actual brought anything else as your usual troll trophy into the MH17 discussion...?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Actually they won't go to the Hague with this Netherlands all ready said they have the capability to try the case and will. They are preparing now actually they right now are trying to find people that witnessed the launch. I saw an interview from one already. The key question is will they go after the crew or Russia??
www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That didn`t come from the Russian government, now did it ?

Have you actual brought anything else as your usual troll trophy into the MH17 discussion...?

Actually was released on Russian state television and worse had interviews with Russian generals On RT explaining it. Sad when your propaganda is caught lying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join