It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Love, Raw Energy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Greetings ATS;

There is a false understanding and much confusion as to what Love truely is.
A topic that is beyond important for anyone "in love", and anyone else who seeking to attain and transcend higher states of their internal Being/self.

I've had a synchronized calling to create this thread here; from music to numbers, to higher self, to dialogue with another. This information will be vital for those who fall in the two above examples I gave.

There is a faction behind Hollywood, the entertainment industries, certain religious outlets as well as many influential people and organizations; that are in the fields of brainwashing the sub conscious minds of the collective, to perceive Love as EXTERNAL (outside of internal being/self) and as a negative thing..(love leads to heartbreaks for instance)

From L-O-V-E backwards being phonetic to "evil", to entertainment subliminaly inserting mantras of "love is a battlefield" to our young, and their collective sub consciousness, to pouring all your heart and faith into a god demanding and commanding it, to a savior who is no where to be found. . To the symbol of a heart being a divided symbol.

When two people are said to be in love, it's usually under certain conditions;
- they stay together
- they can't "love" another of the opposite sex
- they continue to make the counterpart feel the same way constantly
- to things like money/status and finance/material
- they believe in the same god/doctrination

The conditions of "loving" I see with majority of humans are near endless.

So backwards.

Happiness is not Love.
Envy is not Love.
Joy is not Love.
Hate is not Love.

Arguing is not Love.
Division is not Love.
Ignorance is not Love.
Selfish is not Love.

Demands,commands, conditions, a relationship, doctrines, all fluffy feelings... ARE NOT TRUE LOVE.

Let's get to what exactly TRUE LOVE is. None of the above is True Love, or variations of it, there is one state Love IS, and no variations.

True Love;

Is RAW. It's a state of being, a constant feeling that radiates and expands internally > externally. Coursing energy within the center of the breast/pectoral of man.

It has nothing to do with other people, gods, doctrines, relationships, conditions, or any feeling.

It's simply a raw state of being, a radiating feeling within the heart.
My heart center was activated in 2010 summer solstice, where I first real-eyes-d what true love is. This spontaneous energy ignited between my chest, a Raw feeling which physically and energetically feels like a whirlpool swirling, even in depth (swirling inward).

Hence chakras are wheels of energy. There is a Real energy that courses within the body, when activated or awoken so to speak. Dormant in most human beings, especially in societies low blueprint.

I could maintain this feeling for several months, then life took different turns and so did my state of being. I no lomger radiated it as constant, but on and off kind of thing. It's difficult for me to maintain this state, while dealing with the avenues of life we face.

Love is a true, real, raw energetic state and words cannot simply describe it. How ironic, but I'm doing my best here..

If all these relationships were radiating love, society would be a different place/state overall, humanity would not be governed by lower states of thought and useless artifical materialism.

We would be constantly empowered to aid eachother and change any obstructions to our being.

The perception of love is en mass, confused with; feeling happy, joy, comfortable, familiar, secure - and comes with many of the conditions I listed earlier.

To bring this real understanding of this real STATE full circle; love has no conditions and no external influence. It is a real energy that manifests in a exact state of consciousness, as individual beings We are.

It's very clear to me, a specific factions are trying to brainwash a perception of what Love truely is, mudding the waters and confusing the masses on something that could transform into a paradigm shift.

That's exactly what they fear, and do not want masses radiating love, and connecting on deep internal level.

It is that simple and that hard, for some to grasp. Believing they are in love, but the same problems (especially relationship issues) repeat and follow individuals throughout their life time.

Obviously not Love. You ARE OF Love, when in specific states of being. It's not something that "happens" or you are "in" / " fell in love".

Love is blind, because it's internal, while individual people are so focused on the external hoping to find love.. so they fall for the first thing that resembles Love, to their perception of.

Love is a raw energy that courses in a specific region of the body, within a specific state of conscious being.

It depends on no one and nothing, it manifests from YOURSELF, when you are in specific states.

Thanks for reading ❤

edit on 5-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is only one thing I would argue with. I know what true love is and it mirrors most of what you say. However, as a female, leave me with my 'fluffy feelings' . I can have real love AND fluffy feelings, TYVM. Also, I can be in love and need to 'fall in love' to begin the process. I have learned from the past and won't repeat mistakes since I describe it as 'falling in love' . I can't simply conjure love toward another upon demand. It is a process. You also say 'does not depend on others' For self-love, this is true. Otherwise, it relies heavily on others.

edit on 5-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
There is only one thing I would argue with. I know what true love is and it mirrors most of what you say. However, as a female, leave me with my 'fluffy feelings' . I can have real love AND fluffy feelings, TYVM.

Female or male has nothing to do with neutrality, with all respect.

Love feels amazing and is beyond the other feelings. Maybe the word fluffy was bad choice of vocabulary,I apologize.

But I stand by my OP, as a human who has walked this earth plane with an "internal-whirling-energy" that is more profound then any other feeling or state I existed in so far.

Be well reldra

Eta-@below post - the OP was pretty clear what Love I'm talking about. If it wasn't, I failed miserably.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

There is only one thing I would argue with. I know what true love is and it mirrors most of what you say. However, as a female, leave me with my 'fluffy feelings' . I can have real love AND fluffy feelings, TYVM.

Female or male has nothing to do with neutrality, with all respect.

Love feels amazing and is beyond the other feelings. Maybe the word fluffy was bad choice of vocabulary,I apologize.

But I stand by my OP, as a human who has walked this earth plane with an "internal-whirling-energy" that is more profound then any other feeling or state I existed in so far.

Be well reldra
I mis-worded that. Males and females both may need fluffy feelings. This is not gender-based. But you should be clear if you are speaking of romantic true love, self true love or love of the universe true love.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
I re-read your post 3x. Is it a love from within that, once you 'reach a certain state of being' and have 'whirling energies' linked to chakras that you have sometimes and sometimes do not have? You said at times you do not maintain this. This would be a love of self and all things and people. I do not think this is possible. No matter how much whirling energy you have. I also found it arrogant to state you have reached a very high state of being and this would confuse others. I understand what you say, I am not sure I buy it. Be well

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist
Yes, there is a profound experience of love that has a focus in the heart chakra and that can transform the body-mind in terms of radiant energy moving more freely through it, and therefore even to others. This is part of one's psycho-physical transformation that is often neglected in not only today's consumer-oriented materialistic culture, but even in many of the new-age philosophies of non-dualism being sold these days. They never seem to speak of love.

I appreciate much of what you said, and I would never put a limit on true Love. It is unlimited Being, not a state and not even found by going within.

Reality is Love, Unity, absolute Consciousness - it is available where we stand, and is most intimate to us. We limit that Love with various states of the body-mind, whether high or low, internal or external - but true love is Unconditional, not a product of any seeking or state, neither internal nor external. Love is unqualified Being itself, what is already the case whether we recognize it or not.

Personally, I find that to love another is to be free with them, not to be dependent on their love in order for me to feel love. I could never burden someone I love to MAKE me happy based on their loving me.

Such dependency of basing one's happiness on being loved by another, is the root of many emotional problems in relationships. Both parties must already be love, and not depend on the other to constantly fulfill them at this core level of the being. How can another possibly do this and why would we expect them to, and even demand it from them? But that is what tends to happen when people don't already feel love at the core of their emotional-sexual being.

Optimally, one should first learn love, and then perhaps fall in love with another having already learned love's secret.

You can feel love and loved only as much as you can be love.

edit on 5/5/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra
I re-read your post 3x. Is it a love from within that, once you 'reach a certain state of being' and have 'whirling energies' linked to chakras that you have sometimes and sometimes do not have? You said at times you do not maintain this. This would be a love of self and all things and people. I do not think this is possible. No matter how much whirling energy you have. I also found it arrogant to state you have reached a very high state of being and this would confuse others. I understand what you say, I am not sure I buy it. Be well

That's fair friend! Love is just a state of being that depends not on external influence. It radiates within > outward.

Scholomance is my favorite btw

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Have you ever read Platos 'Symposium'? It is relatively short and very accessible, compared to his other works. It is different characters discussing different ideas of love, and there is a lot of profundity within the text and ideas, as is usually with a work of Platos.

Nice OP though, passionate, thought provoking, relevant, containing truth, kudos.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bb23108
Yes, there is a profound experience of love that has a focus in the heart chakra and that can transform the body-mind in terms of radiant energy moving more freely through it, and therefore even to others. This is part of one's psycho-physical transformation that is often neglected in not only today's consumer-oriented materialistic culture, but even in many of the new-age philosophies of non-dualism being sold these days. They never seem to speak of love.

I appreciate much of what you said, and I would never put a limit on true Love. It is unlimited Being, not a state and not even found by going within.

Reality is Love, Unity, absolute Consciousness - it is available where we stand, and is most intimate to us. We limit that Love with various states of the body-mind, whether high or low, internal or external - but true love is Unconditional, not a product of any seeking or state, neither internal nor external. Love is unqualified Being itself, what is already the case whether we recognize it or not.

Personally, I find that to love another is to be free with them, not to be dependent on their love in order for me to feel love. I could never burden someone I love to make me happy based on their loving me. Such dependency of basing one's happiness on being loved, is the root of many emotional problems in relationships.

One should always first learn love, and then perhaps fall in love with another having already learned love's secret.

You can only feel love as much as you can be love.

You saying reality (external from soul/internal) is Love, is very confusing to me.

Reality is a damn mess if you haven't noticed. Nature is what reality is, and in nature it's very chaotic in many places from predators, volcanoes, tsunami, and sorts of crazy.

You will need to elaborate more clearly for me please.

Are you of the perception; you are an internal being experiencing an external reality via 5 senses? Love comes from within, spiraling put, not the opposite.

If you could, explain what you mean reality is Love and consciousness. . When to me reality is something I need; eyes, ears, nose, mouth, nerves to experience.

Without those things I can still radiate and experience raw love. But without 5 senses, reality isn't real because it's not experienced. You see how I see?

Thanks for your input

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
When I spoke of Reality, I equate that with Consciousness, Light-Energy-Love-Bliss, the Truth - not what we may believe to be reality based on our apparently external and internal perceptions.

What pervades all those experiences of apparently internal or external objects and others? Light, self-Aware Consciousness, fundamental Being itself, Reality, Love - whatever you want to call the indivisible Unity that is prior to but not separate from all these appearances.

Hook up with that Reality, and Love is infinitely available where we stand. We need not go anywhere. On this basis, fall in love with another, or not. You will simply love all beings regardless, when this is truly recognized as being our Reality. And also on that basis, Love transforms the body-mind, the chakras open, and not through any need to self-manipulate these subtle mechanisms.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

If love is everything (sounds like what your saying) why is most humanity nit "connected" with it then?

Hate and ignorance is governing this planet, an obvious fact.

My partner is one always telling me love is the universe and everything everyone needs and all that honey.
You say it's not a state of being, nor anything to do with internal or external (the latter I agree) , that just leaves me to "love is everything"? Which comes back to, why are so many disconnceted from it then, you make it sound so easy to attain, but it's rare to find in the "reality" (True love).

If you are so full of love then; do you go into the darkest places in society and show everyone how easy it is to attain? Consciousness is everything that is aware, but not everything that is aware is radiating any form of love...

As you see I'm still not seeing what your saying.. maybe I need it in a different context..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No, I said that Reality or Love is prior to all that appears, but not separate from it. All that appears is a modification of Consciousness-Light. What we do with and as those modifications depends on our own attention, participation, understanding, recognition of true love, relatedness, etc. We can make it dark and dismal, or we can make it light and beautiful or something mediocre.

And yes, Love has not really taken hold here in this apparently dense world - so we all suffer the consequences. But this is no fault of Love, as it is always present. We just have to understand what we are doing to resist its Obviousness - and this is a real practice, a great ordeal, to undo our unloving and release our knotted up body-minds at every level.

I wrote about this in more detail in the thread linked in my signature.

I appreciate your thread very much - there is always more need to discuss and understand love.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks Elementalist, raising awareness about this is critical.The liberation that comes from this deeper understanding is easy to underestimate.

originally posted by: bb23108
Personally, I find that to love another is to be free with them, not to be dependent on their love in order for me to feel love. I could never burden someone I love to MAKE me happy based on their loving me.

Such dependency of basing one's happiness on being loved by another, is the root of many emotional problems in relationships. Both parties must already be love, and not depend on the other to constantly fulfill them at this core level of the being. How can another possibly do this and why would we expect them to, and even demand it from them? But that is what tends to happen when people don't already feel love at the core of their emotional-sexual being.

Optimally, one should first learn love, and then perhaps fall in love with another having already learned love's secret.

You can feel love and loved only as much as you can be love.

On a side note, it's good to practice discretion when it comes to relationships.Someone can love themselves, and be with another who does not.Love is a gift, it's important be careful, if you find yourself chasing happiness with someone who has more shallow understanding.It's difficult to find lasting happiness with another who doesn't know what they want.Self sacrifice always has lessons to teach, just don't go the past the point of negative returns if you hit a plateau for too long.That is a personal decision, just keep in mind the others who depend on you.This unconsciously, is at the root of much resentment and suffering I've seen in couples.This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just putting it out there to give others a heads up...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml
Oh, I didn't mean that one should enter a relationship if love is not reciprocated. Why would one do that, especially since real emotional-sexual whole bodily embrace requires real love by both parties.

It would be great if love was taught and understood at an early age, so that each person recognizes it is inherent to the being, and represents the true emotional-feeling base of the open-hearted body-mind.

But this is not the case for the most part, so we do what we can, and even enter relationships in the hopes of finding out how to love. This may help, but if one already understands and feels real love as free energy and attention beyond any sense of betrayal, then this saves a lot of messy relationships.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

I admire your perspective, and the way you express yourself. I feel the same way.

That note is a lesson that touched me in my personal life. I'm sharing it because I wish someone would have told me like that, sometimes.

Edit:

Why would one do that, especially since real emotional-sexual whole bodily embrace requires real love by both parties.

To expand on that.Since my youth, I have found my perspective at odds with most around me.This isn't as much a challenge anymore, preferring to build on common ground now, rather then differences.My personality type is described as being in a minority (0.5%), though I look at others as myself.Knowing the way I am, my loved ones concerns about my choice in love have often come across as superficial.At the end of the day, my conscious is king so I need to practice living life without regrets.

What is right for me, may not be for someone else.I like to imagine I can understand others pain and have some insight into why they are.The challenges I have had with others like that have payed out in ways that are difficult to put into words.Learning and showing an appreciation for what love they did have to share, fueled the desire to get to the root of their suffering. I needed to understand that, to forgive myself and be at peace with leaving my efforts to a higher power.Nobody wants to be left behind...
edit on 5-5-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: edit

edit on 5-5-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: edit edit grammer

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

What is right for me, may not be for someone else.I like to imagine I can understand others pain and have some insight into why they are.The challenges I have had with others like that have payed out in ways that are difficult to put into words.Learning and showing an appreciation for what love they did have to share, fueled the desire to get to the root of their suffering. I needed to understand that, to forgive myself and be at peace with leaving my efforts to a higher power.Nobody wants to be left behind...

Sure, everyone chooses their partner in different ways.

Throughout my life I animated a particular pattern in relationships that was predictable after a certain point, and I only broke out of that pattern after gaining some self-understanding relative to egoic patterning, the oedipal complex, and the mechanism of betrayal that the ego creates to avoid real feeling and vulnerability.

Relationships are wonderful for learning to transcend oneself in and for love. They help develop tolerance for the great differences between people, and wow, women are so different from men.

The more young teens can be educated in some of these matters the better, rather than having to re-invent the wheel each generation, which can take half a lifetime or even longer for some of us!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I understand the part of, a state of being, a polarity, though polarities can change, for some their love can dim, and ambitions or complications spiral them downwards into apathy or into exploitation of others, becoming one of the controlling echlens or their minions. And one can see redemption, the reluctant hero emerge from someone who's already given over to doing harmful things to others and to themselves, and has already lost their heart, often through someone else's efforts, or unseen Good efforts.

So there is a essence or group of Love, who are that polarity already and who even recognize in spirit those of the other side as opposite polarity and long term force in the cosmos. That part is intuitive and subjective.

However, aside from a source, the real definition of love to me: is selflessness, or going the extra mile for another, not judging them. It doesnt have much to do with the details of whether you get into an argument because that usually relates to bad nerves, or bad health. Day by day, ups and downs, emotions or conversations don't really matter to love, as much as doing the right thing, helping, assisting, striving to bring peace and higher awareness to others. I don't sweat details, storms or sunny skies, you just dive into the trenches and roll up your sleeves. There are times where you don't win in making a difference, the troubled youth still steals from you, and fracture still occurs, but you have them in mind, and because that connection is there, awareness of them, you're never going to let them down when the time comes, and I know inside it will, you'll be a force of good, a hand that reaches down into whatever is needed to boost someone to higher mind.

Love is: kindness, consideration, understanding, peace, equality, freedom, compassion, sharing, integrity, honesty, sometimes its protecting another from harsh truth, its doing the right thing as much as you can determine the right thing to be, putting someone else ahead of yourself.

Sometimes love can be filling up your own tank and taking a break from things in order to be of assistance.

The part about joy not being love is not quite correct either. Because back to the first part about Love being a state of being or a polarity, and a frequency that is more expansive, understanding and helpful, that does not wish to harm at all. That is higher state of frequency and joy is also a higher state of frequency, often a gift from Team. Anything that lifts your heart upwards with hope, brings to a state of Love or Peace and Sanity, a state where inspiration comes, ideas come flowing in, your knowing comes in. Sometimes turning things around from a low energy, dull and gravity feeling, is a conscious one. I've done this many times with my health and argumentative family. I've chosen to go within, and raise my frequency, to think positive thoughts, and to envision higher goals and within minutes or a half an hour, am in a state of healing, rushes of vibrations, and lightness of hearts, and then synchronicities and inspirations occur.

We can bring joy in, providing the circumstances are not extreme or dire around us, in which case its best to look for emergency routes out.

Its a good thread, looking into the element of love.

For some its a state of being and a polarity.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to add, the many conditions that love doesn't argue or make mistakes or is never selfish, never defensive, etc etc, well actually it doesnt wait for ideal circumstances, or massive lifelong healing in communication skils, but accepts people the way they are, if that is possible, notwithstanding that there are misfires in people, and also some dangerous elements. Akin to my friends dream when she really wanted to give up. I got phone calls where she vehemently told me, she hadn't signed up for the nonsense to be around so many donkeys. And she was nearly having a breakdown ready to throw in the towel. So she had a series of dreams and in one of them a guide was beside in the car and she saw a huge towering obstacle in the road, and took a run at it and tried to clear it. Almost made it over, and was pleased with herself but her guide was less pleased. So her grandson told her, you have to drive through it.

We have to work through the problems in life, thats what we came for, and try to turn them around, but not stay down in failures either for long, just dust off, apply understanding to self and the other and keep at it. Thats how we grow up. We don't start wait for the perfection, but jump in, so to speak. Think it becomes better when we're not taking things personally, withdraw from seeing the others in a way that affects our inner core, for yes we can love them but we also are safe and trying to grow up, so sometimes its like role reversal, becoming parent to the adults around us even in that we try to work out what the other needs to feel happy and not as we want them, but honoring their views and needs the way a good parent would a child, rather than vested interest in conditional love.

Lastly the kind of Love that gives to society or wants to protect freedoms, ie Serve and Protect, tries to be a voice for those in need, disabled or homeless or mentally ill or anyone being marginalized and walked over, or even more ideal, try to enable their voices to be heard and to give them the microphones of life, whether we agree or disagree with their views.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
thank you for this thread. You give me something to ponder...

I think love is really all that is important in this world and all beings know it instinctual. It is who we are. All beings try to get through life with as much love as we can, but with us - humans there are a lot complications due to life circumstances and because of that very few people get to feel deep love. But we are all the same, we are searching the best we can to find it. Some find it in drugs, some in music, some in partners, animals, some love their own body and work out, some paint, some go out in nature...there are as many ways to love as there are beings. Each of us is unique and it is our job in life to find true love.

But true love is not some thing or some person. It is the filling inside of us when we are whole being, not divided in our thoughts and mental games that we play. When you feel true love, your mind is silent and this feeling is guiding you, a beautiful feeling full of warmth. And this shows in beings who life that way, their body language - image, thoughts all of that shows what is the source of power behind our actions.

edit on 1430897944539May395393115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
this thread needs more Rumi...

edit on 1430898501548May485483115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join