It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the greys?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

What does one do with drones and robots?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Their technology is advanced to the degree they can sit in the infrared spectrum and program the thoughts of humans without coming into physical contact with them.

They are always around, always watching and programing

They work for another alien species

They tamper with biology while at rest/sleep

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Referring to them by their skin colour is somewhat primitive.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Which greys exactly? There are many different reports around.

Some are working with private military and corporate organizations. Some have been working on a breeding and hybridization programs involving on and off world genetic manipulations. Some are more drone like, grown like a clone and controlled by unknown entities elsewhere. Some have capabilities called entrainment which allows them to connect with your brain and read or influence what is going on in there.

Generally the bones are lighter and more fibrous or porous as they adapt to a gravity free space environment. Long term astronauts get a similar bone condition, but it is a lot more pronounced after generations in space. As a species the greys are like any other species with many different local variations. Terms like deceptive and manipulates are common in there character descriptions.

If you come across one, handle with care as they are more likely the next link up in the food chain.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
they also text and drive. and thier crashed saucers are junking up the planet.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Sorry...there is no scientific fact proven beyond doubt they exist or are real. There are no scientifically proven and verified greys we can talk to. (Oh theres yes enough claimed evidence...I know...I believe a lot of it myself so...) I believe... people believe.... what they experience.

Here's an example: "Hey guys! Last night I looked up in the sky and saw a flashing orb wiz from the north and completely stop over my head! I don't know what it could have been. I cant figure out WHAT it was! I didn't even think it could be identified!"

"So, do you think it was a U.F.O.? Did I actually see one? A honest to gosh U.F.O.?"

Um...yes. You did. You saw an "un-identified object-that was flying" (ufo) that was not able to be identified...so yes you really did see a ufo. Why? Because you couldn't identify it...so that identifies it as such...as no identifiable ( at least for the moment)...THING.

As far as greys, Plaeidians, Reptilians, Nordic-types, faires, genies...we have to have one, see one, talk to one.

Until then...youre still...even with all the evidence you can gather on stories about them....researching faries.

Th world and me too...wait for conclusive and not circumstantial... evidence.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

When it comes to UFOs and alleged extraterriestrals there are no experts, only people who think they are. You cannot research for facts a subject for which there is no evidence regardless of who claims what. All that you are going to come up with is a lot of questionable material that doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That they were created in 1892 by H.G. Wells, the famous sci-fi author, wrote a story called “Of a Book Unwritten, The Man of the Year Million." describes greys exactly meaning they were created in science fiction as what and advanced human race would look like in the future. This image became popularized through out science fiction. With the popularity of since fiction in the 50s all these images prior were again splashed into pop culture.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I am no expert but if what was supposed to be real autopsy detail from the roswell incident is true then I would suggest that they have a biological connection to life on earth.
Even the plant like one's with chlorofilin type blood may also come from a previous epoch or the link may be the other way, life on earth may be related to them?.

Grey's I suggest evolved or were adapted to a dark environment with little visible wavelength light compared to the earth, they may be nocturnal but I doubt his except on earth due to there large eyes'.
Atrophied digestive tract, small mouth and lack of teeth suggests another source of nourishment to ingestion of food by eating and maybe technological in nature.
Grey hairless skin may indicate a lack of adaptation to solar irradiation or a much lower level thereof.
Two possibiltys jump to mind assuming the data is correct.
Subterranean is most likely due to distance of astronomical travel, maybe on earth or an other planet in the solar system such as mars.
Habitation of planet in orbit of a Red or Brown dwarf star such as the Red Dwarf star Proxima Centauri or even Scholz Star.
www.universetoday.com...
Both of which are near red dwarf star's, proxima at about 4.35LY and Sholz actually having passed through the outer solar system 70.000 years ago.

Of course they could be imaginary projections of the psyche, spiritual being's, interdimensional or simply totally alien.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
They colonize astroids and are supseptable to spiritual mind controll!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

They may be ancient. At one time in history they belonged to one of the many races within the fairy kingdom, rather than one of the many different extraterrestrial races. That a distinction between the two can be made is - debatable.

They resemble a human fetus.

They are associated with sleep paralysis.

There are countless reports of sightings and interactions with these beings.

There is no evidence these beings exist in our manifest reality.

CdT

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Forgive the source, but I heard about the concept elsewhere and this just happens to be the first place I found that goes into detail.

Basically it posits that the stereotypical Grey is a product of a facial recognition template hard wired into all of us from infancy.

www.skeptic.com...

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That they lost the Civil War.

One could point to their failed attempt of probing Little Round Top as the beginning of the end.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Forgive the source, but I heard about the concept elsewhere and this just happens to be the first place I found that goes into detail.

Basically it posits that the stereotypical Grey is a product of a facial recognition template hard wired into all of us from infancy.

www.skeptic.com...

The first place you go to? I think that is the only place you go to

Here is another place that does not begin with a biased supposition:

The Grays

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

www.skeptic.com...

The first place you go to? I think that is the only place you go to

Here is another place that does not begin with a biased supposition:

The Grays

That's what you get for trying to think.

Actually I googled "Alien infant facial recog".

Maybe I should have typed in "Nibiru", huh?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I just tried researching them bot a lot of what I read was bollocks. So I thought I'd ask the experts.

You might like this thread: ATS: The Greys: An Astrobiological Analysis.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Their technology is advanced to the degree they can sit in the infrared spectrum

Lol, whut?

How does one "sit in the infrared spectrum"? Infrared is just another form of light which we experience as heat.

When you sit in front of a fire you are warmed by sitting in its infrared light.

EDIT: I think I see what you're getting at. You speculate that these supposed aliens technology would allow them to camouflage themselves by disappearing from visible light through some sort of "invisibility cloak".

We have crude versions of such invisibility cloaks today and have had them for at least 10 years.

Ironically the person behind such a cloak would still be visible in the infrared since while such cloaks make the person seem invisible, they do not to my knowledge cloak body heat, so an IR camera would still detect them.

Want to find your "aliens", buy an IR camera

edit on 3-5-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

www.skeptic.com...

That's a really interesting theory. Its basically saying pareidolia is hard wired into us which it is. I have heard other related theories. I will see if I can dig it up when I'm not on a phone.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Lol, whut?

I'm sitting in the it spectrum right now. Yeah, I'm hot.
edit on 3-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Their technology is advanced to the degree they can sit in the infrared spectrum

Lol, whut?

How does one "sit in the infrared spectrum"? Infrared is just another form of light which we experience as heat.

When you sit in front of a fire you are warmed by sitting in its infrared light.

EDIT: I think I see what you're getting at. You speculate that these supposed aliens technology would allow them to camouflage themselves by disappearing from visible light through some sort of "invisibility cloak".

We have crude versions of such invisibility cloaks today and have had them for at least 10 years.

Ironically the person behind such a cloak would still be visible in the infrared since while such cloaks make the person seem invisible, they do not to my knowledge cloak body heat, so an IR camera would still detect them.

Want to find your "aliens", buy an IR camera

Sounds impressive doesnt it? Doesnt mean squat though he basically stated they give off heat lol. Our perception of aliens has evolved with how are media and more recently our movies show aliens. For example in the 50s aliens in movies tended to be reptiles. Partly because of the fascination with dinosaurs but amazingly people say reptiles. Than we had movies pull out the descriptions of advanced species based of HG wells for one. And suddenly everyone saw greys. Prior to this it wa fairies and angels and gargoyles. People see whatever sparks their imagination at the time. Often our minds will fill in details on anything we cant explain. Its the way we process information. We can take partial information and our brains extrapolate. Good for hitting a baseball for example not good when witnessing something we dont understand. If your brain saw lights dancing in the sky your preconditioned by our culture to go look aliens. before that it was god or demons doesnt matter really. Ever wonder in this day and age of cameras we supposedly have little grey men invading our homes and kidnapping people but no one has set up a camera and caught them???? Just about everyone on the planet has a cell does video pictures and can record sounds and we have nothing yet let something happen on a street and within 20 min there is 6 different copies of video on youtube. And still others are posting pictures on their tweets.

This means are little greys can either turn invisible and enter locked rooms and leave no trace or just maybe being human we have active imaginations. Before our alien abductions was something called succubus read the reports its an exact description of alien abductions.

Now could their be aliens visiting yes there could and could they be here without us knowing unlikely but possible. But let me ask you guys a question. If we have aliens visiting us and they are indeed kidnapping us to perform experiments. And they all the way here from another planet do you think they are showing peaceful intent? To me that would be introducing yourself to us definitely not conducting experiments. As humans we find an inhabited planet our first instinct will be to radio them. No radio we would land to investigate how intelligent they are. We would send people to try to talk with them eventually being humans probably war with them later. But thats another story.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join