It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the greys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just tried researching them bot a lot of what I read was bollocks. So I thought I'd ask the experts.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Brits and UFOs don't mix.
edit on 2-5-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

what I read was bollocks

That's what we know about the Greys.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
thier vehicle insurance rates must suck and or they fly while intoxicated or have shoddy vehicles or bad maintenance.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Go ask alice, when she's ten feet tall.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I know where this conversation is going, gell1234 asks a question about "greys", then anyone naive enough to believe his publicly stated intentions responds and then gell1234 jumps on them with something like:

"How do you know", "do you have repeatable, testable evidence", "how can you trust anecdotal evidence" and whateva.

Like I have said before Brits and UFOs just can't get along.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

There are a couple problems with your question.

1. You have to establish that they are "real", and can be defined by definition.
2. IF they are real, you'd have to establish how many different "types" of them there are and what they look like, come from, are here for, and where else in the cosmos they may be....

Other than stories that can't be proven for a scientific fact, accepted and acknowledged by the majority of the world...there are reams and reams of info out there, videos, books, movies, reports you can easily find.

And understand that even the "proof" of reports, abductions etc out there....they still have not been proven conclusively and accepted by the world as "real".

There is so much out there...you have the same resources to find info on them that "we"...the "experts" (we're not really)...have access to.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It would be a lot easier to list what we don't know about them:

Everything. Including whether or not they exist outside the imaginations of liars and those suffering from paranoid delusions.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I will Reference myself, not an expert, but the little buggers scared the crap out of me when a kid in the 40's and left me with a nose bleed. Then I get married a few many years later to this gal and she tells me they like to walk through walls, this back in the early 50's. Seems like they should learn to use doors. Oh yea, she told me they walked through doors as well, not bothering to open them.

Now to about not so many years ago, she comes to bed and spilled the beans, finally. But she would not have done this, except she got frightened and came back when they wanted her alone that night. Yea, I know, no proof other than we both experienced almost an hour of lost time in what seemed like a few minutes.

Hold on now, I will give you the take on them from her in her befuddled state of mind at that time. She is a scenic and hardly will talk of any of this. The ones taking her that night and other nights were the tall ones, the sexy human large hunks she tells me are good looking, but very silent in nature.

She tells me the greys are the same ones that watched them, her sister and her when they played in the woods as kids...the same ones in fact work for and with the tall ones. What blew my mind was she loved them as a kid. Can't say I did, all they did as I remember was hurt me some and stare down at me, but I was little then.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
I will Reference myself, not an expert, but the little buggers scared the crap out of me when a kid in the 40's and left me with a nose bleed. Then I get married a few many years later to this gal and she tells me they like to walk through walls, this back in the early 50's. Seems like they should learn to use doors. Oh yea, she told me they walked through doors as well, not bothering to open them.

You are telling porkies...you bled your nose yourself trying to walk through the walls after them!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
thier vehicle insurance rates must suck and or they fly while intoxicated or have shoddy vehicles or bad maintenance.
nah, smack heads!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They are, erm, grey?
2nd

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Go ask alice, when she's ten feet tall.

They are GREY.......thin........short and tall and they cant fly/drive because they drink too much MOON-shine.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They were a team in the old Negro Leagues.. Heck, Smokey Joe Williams, Josh Gibson and Cool Papa Bell played for the Grays...

en.wikipedia.org...

namaste

P.S. Oh, You're a Briton, it really isn't Cricket...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon

Now to about not so many years ago, she comes to bed and spilled the beans, finally. But she would not have done this, except she got frightened and came back when they wanted her alone that night. Yea, I know, no proof other than we both experienced almost an hour of lost time in what seemed like a few minutes.

Hold on now, I will give you the take on them from her in her befuddled state of mind at that time. She is a scenic and hardly will talk of any of this. The ones taking her that night and other nights were the tall ones, the sexy human large hunks she tells me are good looking, but very silent in nature.

She tells me the greys are the same ones that watched them, her sister and her when they played in the woods as kids...the same ones in fact work for and with the tall ones. What blew my mind was she loved them as a kid. Can't say I did, all they did as I remember was hurt me some and stare down at me, but I was little then.

Thank you for sharing this, your account sounds absolutely genuine to me, it has all the indications of being the truth. I'd love to hear more.

Did you say you were abducted in the 1940s? This is quite early, but not the earliest I have heard. Tell me more, can you describe the tall ones better? Were they greys as well?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I just tried researching them bot a lot of what I read was bollocks. So I thought I'd ask the experts.

Bollocks? Speak English, please..

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Is there truly such thing as "scientific fact"? There are really good theories, guesses, and hypothesies, but f.a.c.t? I have no doubt the scientists think so. There was once a time that the earth being flat was considered scientific fact.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There are stories that suggest they are clones, a race of clones. Who is manufacturing them is the question.?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I know they are supposedly kind of gray.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
IN a reply to: Scdfa

In reply to being abducted in the 40's, I can't say I was or was not, life then is more of a bad dream, I have buried most of the past. 20-30 foster homes, orphanages and being pretty much messed with, make remembering the little guys not paramount in my mind. In that home, at that time a lot was happening. The man and wife were religious zealots, yet fought and hated each other. A young girl was pregnant and gave birth in the other room. Another man was losing his face to cancer and we would look into his skull as flesh was eaten away. Yet another man died upstairs and i found him staring at the ceiling one morning. Get this, they tried to get me to sleep in that bed the next night as they needed the room, no firkin way.

Now the tall one. They are described by my wife whom discards all this as best she can. I wrote this up once before but will sum it up. She came to me one morning and told me of being on this giant ship or house hovering over a world more magnificent than this. The beings were human, but tall and mostly blond, some varied. They were silent but communicated. In later events she and others had meetings with these same people, only these were conducted by females, one of which had reddish hair. She considers the males to be sexy and in great shape. She will not talk about this, but I have gotten some things out of her. I did describe details of the ship, something i really don't remember actually, but know. One odd item here was, she told me I was one of them, but certainly not this body, which is more brown, than white.

So the greys work for these dudes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join