It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Dog ATTACKS perps face AFTER surrender as shown on Cop's body Cam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Good cop bad cop kinda deal?..lol, not much good in this one, man it's infuriating.
I don't think they will bring a dog into a residence here unless they are searching for drugs or a person.
edit on 2-5-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Start the REVOLUTION already. Show them what truth and justice really mean. Show them who has the real power. This # pisses me off to no end. I'm ready to fight this #.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nationalized anything is a bad idea and that includes the police.

Communists nationalized property in case your history is fuzzy and how well did that work out?.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea

Nationalized anything is a bad idea and that includes the police.

Communists nationalized property in case your history is fuzzy and how well did that work out?.

We will be going into a civil war if they do that.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I know what Mr. Sharpton is as well as Mr. Obama. Neither of them deserve my respect.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Burning the Yule log for ashes for the following year's Yule celebration is a Wiccan traditional religious ceremony and should be protected as such, but this obviously was not viewed that way by the police for reasons unknown to me at present.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Do you see civil unrest as avoidable? People are being peaceful in there protests while others...not so much.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When the difference between a police officer and terrorist start to become fuzzy... its not really such a good world to live in.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah federalized police force is a great idea. Not like the FBI are ever up to anything shady lol.

That cop should be hung by his balls in town square, if he has any.
edit on Sat, 02 May 2015 17:39:12 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This stuff is beyond a joke.I have never seen such an inept bunch as the American police.It's embarrassing and shameful.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That officer should be imprisoned and the dog should be put down.
They have no problem shooting your pooch if it barks at them for kicking your door in in the middle of the night.
Oops wrong address. I feared for my safety when that poodle came at me with its fangs bared.
Looks like paid vacation time.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Cuervo

I want to hear nothing Al Sharton has to say.

A Nationalized Police Force is the height of government take over. They have taken , and taken.....we have little left in the rights we hold as citizens of this country.

Nationalizing the LEOs would likely cause national civil unrest.

History repeats itself for a reason. The question is why can't the normal ones among us get it right?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Basically yes.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Another_Nut

Burning the Yule log for ashes for the following year's Yule celebration is a Wiccan traditional religious ceremony and should be protected as such, but this obviously was not viewed that way by the police for reasons unknown to me at present.

Maybe it's because he was burning a freaking Christmas tree IN HIS BACK YARD. I don't know if you know this, but burning something that big in the middle of a city is definetely a fire hazard, especially in dry Utah.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

We have a drought in CA and have legal burn days where we farmers and ranchers can burn In Our Back Yards!! Tho my husband burns in the pasture. We are inside city limits!
edit on 1430691056Sunday31Sun, 03 May 2015 17:10:56 -0500pmSunday1050531 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

'Nuff said. Off with his face, Constable!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That was pretty bad to watch. It would have been terrible for that bloke. There should certainly be consequences for those involved. It's sad (but still necessary) for the dog to be put down because it was probably only like that because of the way it was trained.

I just can't help but wonder why the victim was acting like he was. I'm not saying the cops had any right to go in, but I tend to think if cops were telling me they were going to break my door down, I'd probably just open the door and see what they wanted.

Has the victim said anything about why he just sat there? Did he have headphones in and not hear? Was he too wasted to get up? Was he silently protesting the wrongful entry?

No reason would justify the dog attack, but there was somthing weird about the situation. The handcuff was interesting too. I'd really love to hear the victim's perspective

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

All that over a little trash fire?

This is really getting out of hand. But I don't think we'll see a lot of protest over this. Not they seem to do anything not good at least.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And that is why this protector of the people needs to be sitting in jail for about a year or so. Set an example people. Set it in every town or city where this has become almost acceptable behavior for LEO s. Lock them up. And then, perhaps, this will change the way things are done. I do not see it happening in any other way.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

What is wrong with the world?

Defund the police and prosecute the mayor and the Chief for their action.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join