It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Dog ATTACKS perps face AFTER surrender as shown on Cop's body Cam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Not grossed out enough to avoid splitting his head open with a chair

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Did he already have a cuff on one wrist?

I saw that too...

It really looks like it but can't really make out what it is.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: southbeach

The police made the guy let the dog attack him or the police would kill the guy?

Yes. If a police dog attacks you, you are not allowed to defend yourself. The police are told to respond to that with lethal force in order to preserve the life of the dog. The law is written in such a way that it's defending a fellow officer. Any defense by you is assaulting a police officer, which requires a response and escalation of force.

The dog can attack you out of nowhere, and you have no legal right to defend yourself... it's actually the opposite, the police have the obligation to shoot you to defend the dog.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Yes I heard the command. Twice. Did the dog listen to the command to let go? I think even a second time the dog bit onto his waist and the officer couldn't get the dog to let go immediately.

Dogs are great but they are not always stable. There are many cases where dogs have snapped suddenly. Do we have psych evaluations for dogs? Seriously.

I do not believe that the public safety is considered when employing a dogs jaws for apprehension of suspects.

With farm dogs, once it tastes blood of the livestock or human, that is it for the dog. Maybe the police have more patients for accidental harm to livestock than most farmers do.

All animals can snap at any time. We like to see human characteristics in animals, and sometimes those similarities really are there. Animals and especially dogs don't think the same way we do. A friend of my dads had a pit bull for 10 years, it was very gentile and loving. One day he was playing with the dog and the dog bit his hand and wouldn't let go. At the end of it all the guy had half his left hand ripped off. And that was a gentile dog that was raised properly. Now look at police dogs which are trained and rewarded for being aggressive. Issues can and will arise. Dogs are pretty smart too, they may not talk to us with words but they know what's going on, combine that authority with the natural hierarchical dog social structures and if a police dog realizes it's in a position of authority over another person, it will mess with them because it's on top and knows it's allowed to.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
After they try the officer for that one, they ought to line up the precinct in formation, take the dog in front of them, and pop one in its head for all to watch.

I'm not for federalizing cops.

HOWEVER, that said, I AM for federal certification with a federal review board, sort of like IA on steroids, only not attached to any particular cop group, and staffed by non-LEOs. Like JCAHO for hospitals, only with the power to suspend the cert of any LEO, anywhere, any time and following an investigation that finds wrongdoing or consistently poor judgement, that LEO will never work again in law enforcement.

And, like JCAHO, they ought to do audits. Go to various cities and do mundane, legal but provocative things. And incentivize these guys. It ought to be like "equitable sharing". You get popped, we take your cert AND your bond, and divvy it up among the agents. Buy a margarita machine. Maybe some nice sports cars and paint "This car was purchased with the bonds of incompetent LEOs" on it.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

i'm late to the party and im drunk-ed but looking at your post you tied it all together , meaning federalized police force.

Can I see your papers?
edit on 2-5-2015 by thishereguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

also, why is it, an average joe can teach his dog the same tricks and it's a felony but LEO can do the same thing and it's ok because it's law enforcement?
it's animal cruelty either way.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

I want to hear nothing Al Sharton has to say.

A Nationalized Police Force is the height of government take over. They have taken , and taken.....we have little left in the rights we hold as citizens of this country.

Nationalizing the LEOs would likely cause national civil unrest.

Well of course it's a bad idea. I was illustrating how bad the situation is by saying I'd be interesting in hearing more about it.

I wasn't condoning the idea.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You would think with all the bad publicity the police have been getting lately, police departments everywhere would be warning their officers about using excessive force. A police officer should be thinking twice before beating or pulling a gun on an unarmed individual in these times. If I was a police officer, I wouldn't want to risk being sent to jail just because my emotions got the best of me.

There's something definitely wrong when police officers think they can let loose their anger on suspected criminals. It seems like they have a feeling of immunity to any aggressive and abusive behavior they decide to inflict on an individual. This has been going on for a very long time. The only reason it's been given attention in the press is because of easy access to cell phone video.

This guy has a lawsuit, and these officers should be subject to paying for this guys injuries and kicked off the force. Letting their police dog loose on that guy when he was showing no visual threat is outrageous.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Police seem to be almost as savage as ISIS in their attacks lately. That dog should be put down after its incompetent handler.

Edit: I take it back about the dog.
edit on 2-5-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think one thread is evidence and relevant to the other. The first "source" shows you extreme injury caused by an officer. Remember, police dogs have been deemed law enforcement officers. The Al Sharpton part of the thread speaks to the nationalizing of law enforcement, which, by their own definition includes the police dogs. I had originally kicked around posting 2 separate threads but realized they very much go together into one thread. I respect that others could disagree.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Police dogs have been deemed as officers, not lethal weapons.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And with his arms clearly in the air.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Mr. Sharpton wants to nationalize police officers, which INCLUDE these police dogs. We need to talk about this idea of Mr. Sharpton and the dog attack video speaks to his idea VERY well.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

If the tree was from Rockafeller Center, then yes, that would be arson.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

What papers would you like to see now that you are likely sober?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I see a connection yea. Much the same way that a thread about Mars pictures could also contain commentary on faked moon landings. They both involve NASA. But I don't think they're joined at the hip.

But hey, it's your barbecue. And it tastes good.

And yep, I just quoted Con-Air.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

you forgot to add that burning the christmas tree is a long running ritual. in no way should have the police even responded.

it wont be long before we the people strike back against these animals

and im not speaking of the dog

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Psychopaths and sociopaths do not think about or have no regard for the fallout of their actions..my only answer on it. Like a child with no understanding..actually children know better.
There are some exceptions and some exceptional police but not nearly enough.
edit on 2-5-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Mr. Sharpton wants to take law enforcement officers and make them Federal law enforcement...so these fine, caring officers who made a dog chew on a man's face, would then answer to Al Sharpton, errr, I mean Mr. Obama.

You want MORE of this kind of police brutality?

All Sharpton makes sure he is involved in everything black EXCEPT black on black violence and black on white violence. He looses his voice when those crimes are committed.

wrong..........talkingpointsmemo.com...

you might want to take 2 minutes to research what you say,.....I spent the first minute reviewing when Obama has talked about black on black crime...google is your friend

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join