It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I invite the ET to take responsibility on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Both my friend and I have had some experiences in ufology all our lives.

She receives dreams and for the past year or more has felt overwhelmed by the trauma and heart breaking things in dysfunctional families and wanted to simply give up.

A series of dreams occurred for her.

In one, when she wanted to give up, she dream she was in an et classroom with some high tech toys, and was in a kind of detention, playing with floating pyramids, ie our scarsity system school....instead of the eutopia she yearns for.

In another one, she was driving in her car, with a Guide or Angel-ET beside her, and suddenly a huge obstacle in the road. So she took a run at it and tried to clear it, and almost succeeded. She felt good as it was close to clearing it, but her Guide wasn't impressed.

Her grandson suggested the next day, that she wasn't meant to clear the obstacle, escape from the problems, but she was meant to drive through it. Everything is a hologram she said, and if you die doing your best, driving through the problems, ie trying to solve them and working with them, trying to help those around you, then you earn your metal and smoothies on the other side.

Not sure we're meant to escape this hologram, but learn from it.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
These are indeed loaded questions. Actually I'm elaborating the basics of a healthy society and will publish it sooner or later. Such a society comes not without compromises either. But the compromises are less than people have nowadays under the current exploitation and daily pressure. The main principle behind it is that the whole mankind is seen as one "organism". That means that everyone gets equal freedom and ressources, while at the same time must invest a tiny bit of work to keep the "organism" alive. The organism also provides a living standard or "technological" standard. Every single individuum gets the same technological living standard. The higher a civilization evolves the more comfort and luxurioty everyone gets. The compromise is that many things need to be unified. And there are also pitfalls where this system could be exploited by evil mindsets.

Such a thing is a pipedream because it relies on unified human thought. Humans don't all think alike. The only thing we can do is try new things, admit when they go wrong, then work to fix them. Just like everything else that evolves, society can only improve if by using its prior versions to build the newer versions.

And as you say... during this process I also realized that the real world and people are often not as bad as represented by the MSM. One must indeed be careful what and whom to blame. But it doesn't change the fact, that our society and integrity is in bad shape. I sometimes wished ETs would just throw themselves in and give a hand to our miserable state of being.

No it isn't. Our society has problems for sure, but it isn't in "bad shape". You should really study history if you think our society is in the gutter. Historic comparison generally puts a damper on all this doom and gloom that people like you go on about. For instance, you should thank your lucky stars that you weren't born in Europe in the 1200's. Heck, I'm DAMN glad I was born in the States as opposed to Iraq or Syria. Look at THEIR societies. Now THOSE are societies that are in bad shape.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We act as if we are in charge of Earths' responsibilities .
The people of Earth are much better caretakers
than the actual responsible parties.
Monsanto Halliburton Exxon Time Warner etc, those
are the MFers who could do something NOW about the mess.
But they won't . So let the ET's deal with them.
Dick Cheney being abducted would be a fantastic start.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh it would take nothing short of complete and new world order. Re-organizing everything from the ground up. Starting from the foundation, All the cities would have to be laid to waste. Their structures brought low and the land flatened to build a better, Economic and enviromentally friendly foundation for the population centers to thrive.

Everything you know now or think you know or do would beable void, A entirely new system would be erected. New jobs, New technologies and new life purposes.

The entirety of current civilization as you know it would be annihilated. And what you think makes you human today will be gone forever. There would be no overpopulation, Huge portions of humanity will be taken off Earth in order to perform for the space fleets with other colonial efforts.

Everything you think society is now would be in the passed. A memory, until all the current generations live out their lifespan or convert into soldiers. No one would remember what it was like to live in the current Order. Except we'll the soldiers.

There would be no Television, Not in the way it is now with talking celebrities and people fantasizing about being rich as there would be no monetary wealth. There would be no money. Social status will depend upon roles in society, Both among E.T and humans alike. Keep in mind, residency on planet Earth is only Temporary. Such a system would only last thousands of years or until the next great cataclysm in which case the population will be moved off world to live aboard one of the many motherships.

The freedoms you all enjoy would be almost non-existent. There would be many rules, Many of which people today simply would not want to follow. And if you don't follow the rules, you can't live among society or endanger them.
There would be no video games because no one would be developing them, There would be TV channels because no one will be broadcasting them, There would be no construction workers because Advanced artificial intelligence would do all the laborious jobs for society. People will be tasked to accomplish end goals for the betterment of the species as a whole, both Teran and off-world humans alike. Technology will boost intellectual capacity of humans for invention, as well as self preservative technology will be developed. Much of human society will become Engineers, Scientists, or soldiers.

The sick will be made to not be sick, the Handicapped will be genetically Engineered to not be handicapped. The majority of humanity would become very similar to one another. Fulling roles of either 3 tiers of occupation. Engineer, Scientist, or soldier. As Engineers fits a broad spectrum of occupational research, the same for scientists. Every other occupation as mentioned fulfilled by Artificial intelligence. There will still be lots of fun things to do, But the selfish centered society we live in today would be completely non-existent. And if you don't want to be in this society, as mentioned. You will won't be in it period. You either fulfill the role or don't live at all. You can consider it enslavement. But it is for the better of the human species, both Earth born and star born. There will be no hunger because everyone will be properly nourished, there will be no war amongst ourselves because humans will be in the mill of the society, No voting for laws because the laws are made by the E.T and passed down to humans. No factions among humans. You cannot identify yourself as a * West coaster* or an * East sider* Crip, blood, hells angel, A republican or a democrat, a gay or an atheist. Ect, You will only identify yourself as Human as there will be no more factions amongst ourselves just the one faction which is the collective.

WE will be like a giant ant colony, All following the Hive mind. And human life expectancy will be returned to thousands of years. Soldiers will live even longer, and will be converted into a non-physical state so as to face confrontations without the fear of death, with minimal casualties. All humans will have to sware an oath of allegiance, because the power and technology granted to them will be great. Enough to harm other civilizations in space and so must be wise and purified morally. We must have one single thought, Our brains will be activated to their full potential.

Basically everything, as stated above that identifies you as a human will be long gone. So why haven't they forced this system upon the masses yet? Because humanity has to be ready for this change, All these freedoms we enjoy now will be gone. Once the system is in place there will be no going back. A large portion of society will not want this. Plus plenty of people are enjoying themselves right now, And the E.T are studying our progress with non-involvement.

You can think of current civilization as happy hour, Because after we are done playing in the sand box and are forced into school. You only have one option, Graduate.

You think society is crap now? It is lol. But as for the alien integration. Think of it as unfathomable. The greed of the current system will be ripped out by the roots. And the full potential of humanity will be unleashed in SOL. For now, i am enjoying the hilariousness of current society and its petty problems. I enjoy the comedy that ensues on T.V, the creative games humans make and the drama all around. After the invasion, non of this will exist. So i'm just soaking up as much of it as i can until the big show.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Thanks I have had a few dreams of giant alien women so I imagine they may be out there somewhere. Could be wishful thinking too lol.

maybe you hit the jackpot? Hehe

There are quite a few stories of alien space babes who have made contact, I tend to like the giant ones with superpowers lol. . . .

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Such a thing is a pipedream because it relies on unified human thought. Humans don't all think alike. The only thing we can do is try new things, admit when they go wrong, then work to fix them. Just like everything else that evolves, society can only improve if by using its prior versions to build the newer versions.

Pipedream or not, the point is we need a goal to work towards. Even if you call it utopical.

Our society has problems for sure, but it isn't in "bad shape". You should really study history if you think our society is in the gutter. Historic comparison generally puts a damper on all this doom and gloom that people like you go on about. For instance, you should thank your lucky stars that you weren't born in Europe in the 1200's.

I disagree. It is in bad shape. Not only for us, but also for earth, nature, animals. And comparing your better life in a sick society opposed to a miserable life of another time in the same sick society, doesn't change the fact it's sick.

originally posted by: AnuTyr
The freedoms you all enjoy would be almost non-existent. There would be many rules, Many of which people today simply would not want to follow.

I disagree with your dystopian vision either. Although you are correct in some parts of your concept, when compared to my elaboration of a healthy society we would still have entertainment, culture and video games. And what's about that with the many rules? Are you kidding? It can't be much worse than the current clusterfck of rules for every ridiculous thing existent.
edit on 1-5-2015 by anotherdaytoday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
Pipedream or not, the point is we need a goal to work towards. Even if you call it utopical.

Fair enough.

I disagree. It is in bad shape. Not only for us, but also for earth, nature, animals. And comparing your better life in a sick society opposed to a miserable life of another time in the same sick society, doesn't change the fact it's sick.

To be honest, evolution is going to handle the nature aspect by evolving more animals that are able to live alongside humans. I do agree that we should be more mindful of our effect on nature and the environment, but we can't make every human believe that. However, the only fix for the above is for us to go back to living in caves and that isn't going to happen, or we migrate to living in space so that our problems don't effect nature.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I invite the ET to take responsibility on Earth

I invite ET, to take responsibility for their covert interventions, and clean them up. Then take responsibility for their covert interventions, in the first place. We will be responsible for our own actions, after that

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

What do you mean? The religious deception? Or the modern grey mind-f**ks? The preventing of nukes ending the cold war in the cuba crisis? What's your background story leading to this statement?

Add: just checked your profile, David (Icke) is it you?
But more seriously: you could be right, mistakes were made and so on, but according to my personal storyline, that's mostly because we are dealing with more than one "illegal interference".
edit on 1-5-2015 by Peeple because: edit edit edit EDITH!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
Typical "Come help us!" plea. Personally, I think it's 50/50: either the aliens are aware of us but have a hands off attitude or they're not aware of us yet. If they're aware of us, I think when they see us it's like when we see wildlife. They don't help us anymore than we help wildlife. They might do a few things here and there, if they do anything at all, but mostly they want to keep out of the way and let us be. They got lots more important things to do anyway, just like we do. We can't be saving centipedes and fallen birds all the time or we'd probably revert to living in the stone age again.

I think there's a very real possibility all of the alien stories we hear from people, no matter how credible seeming or respectable the person is, are rooted in instinctive delusions or myths. Just as we create Gods in our imagination for reasons only evolution knows, we create aliens and and ghosts and mythical monsters too. I can't explain all the reasons evolution might make us this way, but it's something I think is plausible.

I don't htink the universe being big is a good explanation for why we don't see ET's. I think there're more ways than one ETs could get our attention, if they existed. One of the popular ways is via self-replicating machines. They could populate the entire galaxy in less than 100 million years with these machines. But they could also build things which would indicate their presence, even if those things are many light years distant. Our science would have to be developed enough to detect them, though. And ET might not necessarily want to "radio" their presence to everybody, depending on how much confidence they have doing it.

But even if ET never builds self-replicating probes or huge transmitters, they could still build nuclear starships to cross the void. We could reach the nearest star in less than 100 years with nuclear starships. We're already researching ways to place the body into suspended animation. There's been some succss, but we're far away from being able to suspend a body for years of time. Still, that's no reason to think ET hasn't found a way and isn't now enroute to nearby stars utilizing these technologies. Neither does suspended animation have to b required for interstellar travel. What do we know about it anyway? We're still anchored to our planet.

So rather than using the tired argument the universe is too big to cross the void, I think it's more likely ET's either are extremely rare and haven't discovered us yet or they treat us like wildlife and attempt to avoid us. They might even be fascinated by us. Maybe our dna is different. Maybe they control the evolution on their planets to a degree which makes the comparably free evolution on our's seem educational.
edit on 1-5-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I invite ET, to take responsibility for their covert interventions, and clean them up. Then take responsibility for their covert interventions, in the first place. We will be responsible for our own actions, after that

That would be quite a lot to cover. Wasn't it that some woman from the world bank once said "It was the aliens. The ones with the long shaped heads pictured in egypt hieroglyphs which introduced money system, the splitting of society, the rushed (mis)guidance of mankind to where it's now." Too much speculation and possible misinformation though.

Imagine kicking into a termites' nest, accidentally killing the king&queen (when these 2 die the whole nation dies). Then you are called to take responsibility for your intervention. You can't anymore... Fortunately we are not solely dependent on 2 beings, so there would still be ways for the ETs to clean up the mess. To help make the earth the paradise it was supposed to be in the first place. Together "we can do it" or so...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

lol wat.

Centipedes and fallen birds? Pretty typical answer for someone not thinking outside the box. Right because all animals are wild animals. And what about pets, Are they considered Animals? Seems many people would go out of their way to help a dog or a cat, A horse, a gerbil, a hamster, fish, reptiles of all kinds, Bears, Birds as well ect. Even plants, People plant and tend to plants, hell in some places in the world people manage whole landscapes for their plants. We call them crops.
Actually most places around the globe do that, they are called farms.

So your statement isn't really factual at all.

Second. Passing everything off as stories is also pretty typical, Until you get a visitation and wake up feeling disorented with your shirt on backwards sleeping with your head on the opposite side of the bed.
Only to get X-rays and to have a doctor point out some pecular metallic object in your body and asks you about it. Only for you to be just a surprised as the X-Ray Technitian.

On another note.

i saw an alien abduct a baby, it looked right at me and didnt really care it was doing it. It was a faceless shapeshifting being that is non-physical and can move so fast it looks like it's teleporting. I have a whole thread about that on here.
But what ever floats you're boat. All i can say is enjoy your life as is right now because the lifestyle you, your buddies, your family and anyone else you know won't be lasting much longer. Tho i will agree with you on one point. I think plenty of people are making up alien crap but i think the ones that are doing it are either sizophrenic or are trying to push sales on a book or become famous.

I personally, could care less about either. Because its more badass that way.

And your question about E.T finding us. They created humans and have been here since the very begining.

Now to account for your self replicating theory, E.T DID find us suposedly in the passed. And the ones that created us, waged war with those that found us. Which led to our civilization being set back, Then humanity attempted to rebel during another time. That set humanity back again. Then natural disasters occured, Set us back. You know its not easy to not scare the ding dongs out of the masses with technology. If the masses don't realize what you are and think everything is just spirits and magic they would be pretty useless for operating high tech machinery. Course now people know what electricity is and does, it's going to be a lot easier for the population to cope.

Plus when they want people they just come and take them when ever, no big deal. Never ending supply of humans until they speed their processes up by intergrating with society should the human species be indanger like it is slowly reaching that critical point right now where intervention will be the only option.

Otherwise they would have to start from phase 1 all over again, Seed another planet with humanlike entities and slowly convert the population into phantomlike beings just like them so they can replace the ones that have been in service for hundreds of thousands of years who want to retire lol. But can't because the only method of reproduction is converting humans into non-physicals.
Well at the same time, Fighting off invaders who want to steal their technology and us so the visitors can hybridize with us to make technology for them.

edit on am5u3115Fri, 01 May 2015 11:58:36 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What do you mean? The religious deception? Or the modern grey mind-f**ks? The preventing of nukes ending the cold war in the cuba crisis? What's your background story leading to this statement?

Add: just checked your profile, David (Icke) is it you?
But more seriously: you could be right, mistakes were made and so on, but according to my personal storyline, that's mostly because we are dealing with more than one "illegal interference".

that's mostly because we are dealing with more than one "illegal interference"
Illegal depends on who gave the order to separate mankind in the first place.

It is my deepest feeling that this covert division was put into place to destroy mankind, all of mankind, the covert, and the overt. "United we stand, Divided we shall fall". That is why full disclosure must take place!

The background story is studying all of history, not just the hand picked jewels chosen by the infiltrated and controlled educational system! Yes, more than one force infiltrating, one thinking its trying to help us backwards human beings, and the other fostering a matrix style grid to control, to manipulate hatred and destroy any hopes we might have had, till the last man standing.

Churches filled with nonsense and mythology, and secret societies filled with greed, arrogance, superiority. The Sheeple against the wolfs. The Churches and religions pulled our defensive teeth, and that allowed us to be exploited by the wolfs.

David Icke??? Oh no, I do not claim to be Jesus Christ.

There is the third, power, the true "Watchers", who have been watching it all. And, I would say in a metaphorical manner, the oceans represent the tears they have shed watching our plight.

What's your background story leading to this statement

An education outside of the accepted system, and, I have seen the light

link   
a reply to: AnuTyr
Actually I am thinking outside the box because most people think humans are special and deserving of attention from ET's. Opposingly, I think we're little more than wildlife exhibits or playthings, at best. So hey if you want to think humans are special, fine. But the fact ET's aren't widely known about or understood supports my assertion. Either the ET's try to avoid us and essentially treat us as wildlife or they don't know about us yet. It's even possible they don't exist at all, anywhere. Although I think a universe where we're the only living intelligent creatures would be implausible, since even dolphins and monkeys and elephants and a large sampling of other creatures on Earth display some intelligence.

If Earth is hte only planet with life of this level of complexity it's either intended to be that way or a unfortunate miracle - unfortunate in my opinion. Some may genuinely think ti's a good (and fortunate) thing we have the universe to conquer. No opponents! Free reign! Mars is nothing when the whole universe can be our backyard.

link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I personally, could care less about either

You could care less? So you do care? Enough that you could care less than you do now?...

Tho i will agree with you on one point. I think plenty of people are making up alien crap but i think the ones that are doing it are either sizophrenic or are trying to push sales on a book or become famous.

But....you just said:

i saw an alien abduct a baby, it looked right at me and didnt really care it was doing it. It was a faceless shapeshifting being that is non-physical and can move so fast it looks like it's teleporting. I have a whole thread about that on here.

LOL wut?

edit on 1-5-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Because it actually happened, and iv been saying the same thing for years and my experience will never change.

E.T like that really exist. I witnessed an abduction. And the E.T i saw didn't mind me and my friend watching it do some crazy things in front of his house.

I don't know if greys are real, or pledians or what ever reptillians?

I do know the things i saw, the species or whatever the hell they were are real and they are not on any of the known alien species list. Which is why i know people are making alien crap up. From personal experience, i doubt human looking aliens with human faces with blond hair and blue eyes exist. But naked faceless shapeshifters that assume the forms of large black wolves, Pitch black panthers or dogs. Those are a real.

And it's what werewolf legends are based off of.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm normally a very compassionate person, read any of my posts.

I am going to say something Stone Cold here...

1. This Earth is not rare, just because we haven't seen anything similar yet is nothing, we have scanned a minuscule percentage of the known Universe with VERY basic techniques.
2. No ones coming to save us our problems as an Evolutionary species are minuscule, IF other civilizations exist there problems are likely to be much bigger than ours (Harvesting suns for power / intestellar travel etc) We need to work thigs out for ourselves.
3. IF you believe in Evolution as the basis for all life, you should be very afraid of any sentient species, we will be ants to them.

Now to address the crux of your thread, That life on earth is so terrible, .. One major problem today is that so called civilized nations attempt to prop up population areas of our species, sometimes out of greed sometimes out of compassion IF you believe in Evolution then the weak should not survive.. but they do at the expense of the strong (I am fully aware that 'the strong' is no rose garden with corrupt masters enslaving all in the system .. there's that survival of the fittest again .... The most knowledgeable and proficient people in ANY system exploit the weakest .. its Human nature to Survive.

The system as a whole cannot take the strain, hence all the strife ... oh and that survival of the fittest thing .. that's why Nuclear weapons were built in the first place... Only M.A.D keeps us all alive... in Survival of the fittest it would be Stupid to get yourselves wiped out in the process of destroying your enemy.. their is hope yet...

In closing , stop looking to the flying spaghetti monster in the sky to solve all our problems, we must understand our situation and limits and make tough choices as a species...

We MUST find the answer ourselves , Life will find a way , even if life as we know it is completely destroyed , and microscopes start again.

Peace and Love

Q

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Exactly we need free information, all of it.
Because the lack of knowledge is what really divides us.
What do we have? Eyewitnesses, no one believes anymore, because there is so much exaggerated crap in between, maybe what MK-Ultra was really about, induce artificial schizophrenia and paranoia.
And fiction, myths and legends with a grain of truth here and there, but i feel pretty comfortable to say: no one got it really right, so far.
Did it ever occure to you we maybe really experience a false reality, not to give credit to creationists, but if you are capable of space bending, in order to travel vast distances, you probably also can change history.
That's what i think, the greys are avatars used by someone to manipulate our time-space-information trinity. And we brought this to ourselfes, allowing them to have power over us, since Hitler, is my guess are they systematically trying to convince us, humans suck and we are helpless and can't do this and that, but really we might be spiritually enslaved and controlled via devices with electro-magnetic charge. i.E. phones, TV, electro smog fields in general, surrounding us everywhere nowadays.
But there is always the tiny hope for the guards to come, also warning us through the same means.
And wasn't it about a year ago we got the question asked, "Do you want us to intervene?" I'd like to know how the results were. IF, of course it is more than a mental experience and so on. But IF i could trust myself, i would say it is about time someone saves us from the dumbasses that sold us to whoever is behind the greys. And make a nice public trial out of it, where we get to throw rotten tomatoes and such on high ranking military and so on....

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

They don't really avoid us tho, they appear to people all the time. It's people that try to avoid them you got it backwards.

People label them ghosts or spirits or demons. Anything with an Earthly spiritual/paranormal connection because many people when they see them refuse to identify them as E.T.

They show up in the clouds in their saucers, hanging above cities for people to watch them. They just havn't directly appeared on mass with their massive motherships because it would cause social collapse. And the only time they would actually do that, is when they are invading. Because social collapse wouldn't really matter at that point they just abduct everyone they want, Level the cities and start off fresh.

But if they did that, There wouldn't be a current society. Everything humans aspire to currently would mean nothing. Which halts the whole process of freedom, which is the transition we are in right now. They take people they want slowly under the radar until the point where the collective humanity is ready to join them in a new society.

See you could create an artificial intelligence to become non-physical beings. But if we did that, what would humans become?

Similarly what would the E.T become if they did that? That's the reason why they created us and why humans exist. We are the physical link to their otherwise non-physical existance. We are also their method of reproduction. By turning living flesh and blood entities into non-physicals they do not abandon the living as in. Instead of making artificial the replacement for life, Life instead accends through apotheosis.

Which in of itself is a circle of life, From Accended to mortality, from mortality to Accendance.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel.....
3. IF you believe in Evolution as the basis for all life, you should be very afraid of any sentient species, we will be ants to them.

But since we're ants they may also only cause us trouble when we're in their way. If we're not in their way they have no reason to fear us, since we're ants after all. So this can work both ways.

Also keep in mind, roughly speaking, the number of ant cells versus the number of human cells on Earth is about equivalent.

A few ant hills destroyed to build a villa, sure. A few destroyed to rescue a family from infestation, sure. But annihilation everywhere? No.

I also think that by the time ants are able to actually threaten us, we'll be off-planet. It's the very moment we exit the planet that the species here will be given the green light. I think it's conservation of energy. Humans are like a giant vacuum cleaner, sucking up everything which tries to oppose them. Only when the vacuum clean leaves will any of the species rapidly evolve intelligence. Otherwise, I think the only way the other species will get smarter is if humans engineer them that way.

I think as long as we remain here the rest of the species which survive will only be the ones which serve us or are too dumb or unorganized to threaten us. They'll resemble us or not endanger us. They won't be truly free. And that's why it's hard for me to see how the other species' here can gain genuine intelligence in our continued presence. Genuine? Even if we improve the intelligence of domesticated dogs, it'll only be the sort of intelligence which serves us or doesn't threaten us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join