It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I invite the ET to take responsibility on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Earth is in so dare situation, hundreds of millions on malnutrition and starvation, other millions suffering from endless conflicts and wars. The so called developed countries themselves are enslaved in debt and the majority of populations do not enjoy life, they strive to survive!

It can't be anywhere worse than that, except for starting nuclear exchange.

We already know the Aliens ET do exist. The governments are slow to make disclosure, but we have undoubtful signs of peope like Hellyer and Medvedev that it is the truth although not said to everyone. Actually they said it to everyone.

The chance of an evil race to enslave us is not that big, having in mind we could have already been enslaved by an evil alien race at the dawn of the civilizations. Anunaki or others, does it matter. Having all negativity done throughout centuries, without human consent, without referendum, it is strange how some today pretend that human race was not grown up enough or didn't give its consent for extraterrestrials to come. So it were when they came to Mezo-America and Egypt? Grey are mentioned as the modern culprits. So we were asked for the Grey involvement? Or Aldebaran involvement in pre-WW2 Germany? We were not! No one of the humans except for some secretive groups. If the bad ones were allowed to act freely, or may be they are not so bad after all, because we have the computer from them. What is needed therefore for the good ones to come?

The earth needs a speedy help from some benevolent ones, even if they look as odd as reptilians of the movie E.T. or Yoda. Let they come sooner! Otherwise, we already have the means to self-destruct the life on planet, and it will imminently occur in the next years without intervention from above.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The so called developed countries themselves are enslaved in debt and the majority of populations do not enjoy life, they strive to survive!

So we're enslaved? By those in power, no doubt.

The chance of an evil race to enslave us is not that big.

So the E.T.'s have mastered interstellar travel, across thousands of light years, and you're not going to expect them to look at us as cattle?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I vote for hot ET space babes to come and lay down some love on the planet earth.

+11 more 
posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I invite humans to take some responsibility on earth. Aliens can # off.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The people can have Earth, I wanna go where ET is!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don't think it very wise to suppose what motivations an extraterrestrial race would have for stopping on this planet.
They may want to eat us.
They may just need to repair a leaking radiator.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It's a mess. But honestly, I think if we want to keep the planet we have to start taking responsibility for our own actions. Why would someone help us for nothing in exchange? What could we offer? Besides a sexy planet?
And Earth is a rare marvel,a garden planet and we look pretty far and there was not one like her. Lifeforms like ourselfes might be more common than stable, comfy, pretty planes as Earth has to offer.
Be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I don't think it very wise to suppose what motivations an extraterrestrial race would have for stopping on this planet.
They may want to eat us.
They may just need to repair a leaking radiator.
I doubt they would eat us unless they are human-like and we taste like chocolate, there's so much more to eat.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
They already tried to take control of Earth a few times. Last time I think people crucified the ambassador.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Let them come. But the one thing I asked myself is:

If I were a good natured mighty ET and could rule the entire earth... what would I do to change the things there are? Or what *could* I actually do? There is gigantic population that wants to be taken care of, there is a huge economy and industry people are dependent on, there is huge injustice all over the world. Everything is intertwined with everything heavily. How would I change all these things?

The amount of tasks to do would cause so much re-organisation, that I finally came to the conclusion: ETs don't care anymore. They see it's pointless. It's too much of an effort. Too much is already f**** up. So they let it go, watch its selfdestruction like a movie from above.

The only thing which would change something significant -hhere comes the "funny" part - would be an evil alien race, that wants to consume and destroy us. Because they wouldn't care about our system and wellbeing - they just want to destroy and consume. Happy Hunting for a hearty meal. You'll never know, if they arrive on earth with a count of millions, our entire civilization could be gone very soon.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If we really are so weak and pathetic enough to ask extraterrestrials to come and look after us then we probably deserve some kind of evil alien race to obliterate/enslave/harvest us.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Give a hungry man a fish and he's sated for a day, teach him fishing and he'll never be hungry.

And we are in the process of learning fishing.

I don't know any ETs so I can't speak for them but I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
They already tried to take control of Earth a few times. Last time I think people crucified the ambassador.

I love this comment,fantastic, i'm going to make it my signature if its ok with you.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Thank you for the honor.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

This was brought up in the intergalactic council Meeting last cycle. There were 3 major parties opposed and The bill failed. Unfortunately The bill we killed by the accountants on zaxolon 5. They have this thing about beings not having sound fiscal planning and feel the only way for them to learn how to manage finances is hardship. When it wad pointed out the last 4 races they brought up this argument with died out their response. Well they know now the importance of fiscal planning don't they. The beings from theta tried to point out they wernt around to learn and in fact put learned nothing from the endeavor but it's very hard to communicate with them since there language is based on mathematical algorithms. Needless to say their vote didn't change.

Than there was the wanar there thought was they saw some nice beach front property in the gulf and figured if humans couldn't be responsible even with the help of dolphins that humans deserved their fate. They were once a fish like species that adapted to living on land. Only problem is they don't wear deodorant and have you smelled a fish out of water?? They were one of the earlier aquatic species to venture into the galaxy and we'll frankly didn't find alot of intelligent aquatics with the exception of earth and a little planet on the other side of the galaxy. Local inhabitants called it glub. They had a species much like whales with legs. Only problem was is they are so slow that a conversation cam last week's but than again they have a life span of 1600 years so time is relative.

Than finally the Zircon alliance they figure earth would be a great outpost for their war against the thallans. These two have been battling for about 2 million years it's gone on so long at this point they set schedules on battles. For example the zircon supreme ruler had a birthday last week and they had to reschedule to the middle of the next star quandrant,For you about a month and a half. Well there theory is if humans die off they don't have to build structures they can just move in realize a 2 million year war is very expensive.

So with that there wasnt enough backing for the alpha centaur I and to push it through. However they did promise to revisit thus next galactic cycle about 200 earth years. So Heres hoping you make it good luck humans and just know if you do die off its probably for the best the galaxy is a mess since the Banair started expanding into our galaxy. They leave trash everywhere and have been eating the younger races. We keep telling them when we invited them to our galaxy for dinner thus isn't what we meant. Unfortunately their not a bright species they are just really big. You would have called them giants. We had to chase them off about 60000 years ago and will again their just so damn hard to catch.PS if you don't make it tell the dolphins they lost the bet and will still owe fraudians there money and they won't accept clam shells.They always end up stuffing you because they always claim they left their money at home and point out they don't have pockets.
edit on 5/1/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

"I invite the ET to take responsibility on Earth"

I dont know about that really, point of fact is its not actually just your planet to be giving away. Certainly would not mind any Aliens of the benevolent variety showing there face and offering to help but our Worlds responsibility is our own affair.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

If we can't pull ourselves up by our own boot straps, then we are not worthy of the mercy of others. By selling our souls to ETs, we grant them our lives.

They are smarter than us. A direct hand in our affairs will do nothing but build resentment across the vast spread of all human endeavors. They cannot save us. We must save ourselves, and given the current state of purely human affairs, we must have guidance.

If you want to glimpse the danger of giving them the "responsibility" for our well-being, you need only look at defeated peoples and communities around the world over history to see that once complete control is given over (or taken over) by another society, the subjugated peoples lose their purpose and souls. No better example exists in the modern world than what happened to the many great, independent and prideful Native American Indian tribes that were forced to submit to white colonization. That stigma still hangs heavy across all North American Native Indians.

To hand over the reins of all aspects of human activities: government, science, industry, philosophy, etc. is asking for trouble.

To better understand what will work is to look back at the end of WWII when the victors didn't simply crush and annihilate the vanquished, but actively worked to rebuild those countries in various ways. Some needed modernized governments, some needed to change their whole perspectives, but the key aspect was that they were to do the work themselves, but with guidance, and not be totally controlled on how they achieved the desired results. (In addition, you might divert off into a sub-section of inferior-meets-superior civilizations called "cargo cults."

My personal view is that even at this time we are under the watch of overlords that have handed down ultimatums that are to be followed, but done in our own ways so as not to cause us to shake our fists in the air cursing the UFOs for the incredible changes that our own governments are imposing upon us at this time. In that way, we blame Washington, London, etc. In short, globalization, the New World Order and "sharing the wealth" are not mere idealistic terms put forth by liberal progressive governments, but they are the basic guidelines--rather unusual for global thinking and planning--mandated to be followed. The final alternative you don't want to think about.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Damn i really hate the Zircon alliance, those guys are party poopers!
Those zaxolon 5 accountants should better keep their mouh shut it's easy for them to have sound fiscal plannings they control 89% of intergalactical stock trade and are the ones printing the galaxy-Zax.
Ah well 200 years is basically nothing... I am not even sure anymore if we should join ,too many fishes, if you know what i mean. We should just start our own alliance the Zick Ridiculous have the same problem as we do, so maybe an anti-gay-fish agenda is something we could establish? Would fit how they see and threat us poor humans, haters they say, puh just let them wait till we are advanced enough to have a fried-fish-on-a-stick-party with their families as maine.... *guests*

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
No way Jose am I taking responsibility for you lot! I couldn't trust Yus as far as I could throw yus...that's a fact. PFfff...bunch of loolybins

edit on 1-5-2015 by smurfy because: Dadadada.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
The Earth is in so dare situation, hundreds of millions on malnutrition and starvation, other millions suffering from endless conflicts and wars. The so called developed countries themselves are enslaved in debt and the majority of populations do not enjoy life, they strive to survive!

But that's how all life works... You strive to survive.

It can't be anywhere worse than that, except for starting nuclear exchange.

We already know the Aliens ET do exist. The governments are slow to make disclosure, but we have undoubtful signs of peope like Hellyer and Medvedev that it is the truth although not said to everyone. Actually they said it to everyone.

No we don't know if aliens exist. We have a good idea that they might, but it isn't confirmed. Also, there is no confirmed evidence of alien visitation on this planet. That is certainly MORE far fetched than discussing the existence of aliens. It would be nice if you'd start an OP without making such baseless assertions.

The chance of an evil race to enslave us is not that big, having in mind we could have already been enslaved by an evil alien race at the dawn of the civilizations. Anunaki or others, does it matter. Having all negativity done throughout centuries, without human consent, without referendum, it is strange how some today pretend that human race was not grown up enough or didn't give its consent for extraterrestrials to come. So it were when they came to Mezo-America and Egypt? Grey are mentioned as the modern culprits. So we were asked for the Grey involvement? Or Aldebaran involvement in pre-WW2 Germany? We were not! No one of the humans except for some secretive groups. If the bad ones were allowed to act freely, or may be they are not so bad after all, because we have the computer from them. What is needed therefore for the good ones to come?

Humans are animals. We act like animals. All the horrors of humanity comes from humans following their animal instincts. Does it suck? At times, yes, but that is the way things work.

The earth needs a speedy help from some benevolent ones, even if they look as odd as reptilians of the movie E.T. or Yoda. Let they come sooner! Otherwise, we already have the means to self-destruct the life on planet, and it will imminently occur in the next years without intervention from above.

Why exactly do we need to be saved by some external forces? Why can't we save ourselves. Stop wallowing in your misery about the state of society and actually go out and try to fix things. Ugh... People who give up and pretend like humanity will be saved by god or aliens bother me. Y'all are contributing to the state of the planet by not doing anything to fix it and pretending like we need saving. Why do you want to be in some extraterrestrial's debt anyways? No we need to man up and fix our own damn problems. End of story.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join