It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prisoner in Van Said Freddie Gray Was ‘banging against the walls’ During Ride

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like he genuinely was injured in the video, though can see why cops wouldn't believe as it's such a rare accident. That coupled with being left unshackled could easily cause serious injury when traveling if he had no way of steadying himself and forces are more than enough to be fatal.

Whichever official gave the reasoning behind the restraints is covering up for choosing to give him a rough ride IMO - but if recent events have taught us anything, hopefully it'll be to wait until all info is in before making judgements so what do I know.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: texasgirl

Have you got any more information? I been gone for my last physical therapy section, I see that I have missed a lot of the latest news.

Marg6043- There are just little bits and pieces that have stood out to me ever since the day Freddie died. Most of these little nuggets have disappeared from the web but have not escaped my memory.

I'll see what else I can dig up from the very beginning of this case....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
a reply to: Sremmos80

I have yet to see him say he was quiet.

The very FIRST reports about this case said he was irate or agitated during the ride in the van.

No one is flopping. You have bought into the hive mentality's version of events and refuse to accept the facts.

He has not bought into the hive mentality, as I, too, remember this same prisoner saying it was pretty quiet. But then it could be another prisoner who said this, maybe there was more than one witness.

Aren't we now seeing a fourth, unscheduled, van stop that wasn't previously disclosed? Didn't this fourth stop pick up more prisoners? That is what CNN news is saying. (But I need to verify that again)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You know, I was really hoping this was just an accident and that the Baltimore PD were just negligent but it is really beginning to stink now.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
America's burning, and that is all that matters.

Change has to start somewhere.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It is looking like negligence at the very least.
Them not buckling him is a huge factor Imo

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well the preliminary autopsy report said that he "broke his neck" in the van, no wonder they try to come out with the story that the other inmate in the van "heard him trying to hurt himself

Now you know why that news was released by the police yesterday, to make people get mix feeling about how he died.

They want us to believe that he "committed suicide" when he supposedly bang himself in the van

That is nothing but crap, they kill him and now they are afraid of the public opinion.

They are still waiting for the final report.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The prisoner, who is currently in jail, was separated from Gray by a metal partition and could not see him.

So the man that couldn't see him, says one thing, and this is suppose to change things?

He could not see him.

plus no head injuries, kinda hard to bang around shackled and handcuffed without head trauma....

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It is looking like negligence at the very least.
Them not buckling him is a huge factor Imo

maybe it had something to do with the officer putting his knee on his neck with the full weight of his body pressing down, before he even go loaded up in the van.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In my opinion this is how is going to end, Gray was injured during his arrest, but it wasn't until he was in the van that he served his head and went into coma after "allegedly hitting himself around", the police department will pay the family the 200 thousand dollars that the city by law will only pay, the polices officers will be charge with "excessive force and that will be the end of the Gray issue and the police brutality issue

Life will go as usual until the next case of death in the police custody.

Is up to the people to make something of this or just fade in the background and keep festering in their misery.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Well the preliminary autopsy report said that he "broke his neck" in the van, no wonder they try to come out with the story that the other inmate in the van "heard him trying to hurt himself

Now you know why that news was released by the police yesterday, to make people get mix feeling about how he died.

They want us to believe that he "committed suicide" when he supposedly bang himself in the van

That is nothing but crap, they kill him and now they are afraid of the public opinion.

They are still waiting for the final report.

And now it's leaked out that he has a head injury that matches a bolt in the van: (posted by Vasa Croe)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yes I read that thread, but still doesn't explain why he had to have that injuries and die from them.

We all know that this comes down to excessive force as usual.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Your link is dead.. Must have been "true"..
edit on 4/30/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Gray could've been banging his head intentionally (possibly out of anger or frustration) to get attention from police in the van about his pain, because he could no longer talk from having his windpipe crushed during arrest.

This could've lead to him knocking himself unconscious...and, being unrestrained, he could have then been rocked by the van movement into bashing his head on the bolt inside the van...leading to his death while he was unconscious.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Isn't it odd that people are killing themselves to try and make innocent police officers look like murderous thugs. RIGHT!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Yes that is the new trend this days, is no such thing as excessive force and police brutality, when it comes to handling criminals with records.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Isn't it odd that people are killing themselves to try and make innocent police officers look like murderous thugs. RIGHT!

No, they are trying to make the police look like thugs because it ends in a big "Pay Day" but this time maybe it went wrong...

Everyone knows that sueing the PD ends in big bucks with the amount of schyster lawyers that there are working the police departments.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

Your link is dead.. Must have been "true"..

Which link are you talking about? The one about the conflicting reports of the prisoner statement is working fine. (I just clicked on it)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He could have been having seizures?? Kinda a horrific thought.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

Thanks, Doc, is nice to know the facts when it comes to injuries, I guess the symptoms posted in the link I offered are generic, I understand that people can present the injuries in many other ways and can indeed no follow any known pattern.

I'm not trying to make any judgements, just trying to explain the medical details so you all can have a better understanding. The police could very well be 100% at fault. I don't know. As always, I enjoy reading your inputs into the discussion

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join