It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help figuring this out.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ever since the Walmart closures I have been keeping up with walmart videos posted on youtube. Well I found a weird one today. The user named Basem Sayed has a ton of videos named title=lawn mower then it might say San Antonio or movie Alabama or something else about lawn mowers. Then the video will be still shots of some lawn mowers but also other things. Like pics of middle eastern stuff, the guy that is being charged for the bombing of the marathon And a lot of other weird stuff.

I thought maybe it might be some kind of cryptic message and wanted ATSs help figuring it out. Please go to this guy's you tube account and look at all the weird videos.
edit on 4/29/2015 by stellawayten because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not everyone who posts a you-tube video is sane.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

It is very weird but I have no idea. Zombie was included...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just found a pic on one of the videos that has some weird overlay and seems to have maybe a message at the top under the actual letters. How can I post pics on here?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 4/29/2015 by stellawayten because: nevermind. figured it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow...weird channel, creeped me out a little. Looks like he (?) posted hundreds of those random videos today. Noticed that the channel was started April 29, 2012. Maybe he's celebrating the anniversary of his craziness?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: niobe
Wow...weird channel, creeped me out a little. Looks like he (?) posted hundreds of those random videos today. Noticed that the channel was started April 29, 2012. Maybe he's celebrating the anniversary of his craziness?

It could be one of those tests that Google does to check bandwidth if there are an impossible amount uploaded.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you watch the gold watch video notice that almost every pic had a reference to 10:09 or close to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sounds like he could be friends with this guy: Happeh

What's most odd is how Mr. Sayed has posted all of his ~60 videos in just the past week.

Now, if one wanted to make some kind of coded message or dubious communication to questionable groups, sure - that's a good way to do it. However, it's unlikely.

7.3 billion people = some of 'em are just strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The person of interest has a penchant for pizza and coffee cakes, judging from the first videos he posted on the channel.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
I just found a pic on one of the videos that has some weird overlay and seems to have maybe a message at the top under the actual letters. How can I post pics on here?

It says "send your picture" as far as I can make out.

Nothing cryptic there...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
If you watch the gold watch video notice that almost every pic had a reference to 10:09 or close to it.

Reverse the numbers. Sept. 01

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I like the one he has titled title = lawn mower repair san antonio 78253 and features a toilet and then a newscaster in front of a screen that says "Stop the Stink Bug", then a Maple bag and then a swimming pool.

What does it mean? I have no idea.

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

There are a lot of them that have the toilet and stop the stink bug somewhere in them.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

It's weird that it's two pics merged together.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They could be messages to terrorist sleeper cells in various cities.
Odd that so many are posted in a short period of time.... unless it is a message to begin an attack.

Would the authorities expect messages to be sent via YouTube?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Or.......
Maybe he is plumb freaking crazy.

A lot of references to tomato, basil and Linkin park.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join