It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas State Guard To Monitor ... Operation JH15

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jessme2

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: FarleyWayne

So all these boots are going to be on the ground from July to September, eh. Getting fully use to their surroundings, locating what they think are troublemakers, figuring out who to round up in the event of a ??? financial collapse ???

Don't major financial collapses normally happen in September or October?

Cheers - Dave

one word. deportations.

Two words... relocation camps

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
so..while all eyes are on Texas, and jade helm...
what will the other hand be doing?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Last I checked the feds would need to declare Texas in a state of rebellion in order to federalize their national guard.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

After reading your post and staring it I happened on another thread with this quote in it and "boink" the dot that connects .

First Look: U.S. Dollar Substitute to Go Public on Oct 20th?
04.23.2015 BY KELLY BROWN, STANSBERRY RESEARCH

IMF headquarters in Washington D.C. expected to release huge money announcement Oct 20th Learn more…
The International Monetary Fund is one of the most secretive and powerful organizations in the world.

They monitor the financial health of more than 185 countries… they establish global money rules… and provide “bail-out” assistance to bankrupt nations.

And on Oct 20th of this year, the IMF is expected to announce a reserve currency alternative to the U.S. dollar, which will send hundreds of billions of dollars moving around the world, literally overnight.

RELATED: Is this China’s plan to destroy the U.S. Dollar?

According to Juan Zarate, who helped implement financial sanctions while serving in George W. Bush’s Treasury department, “Once the [other currency] becomes an alternative to the dollar, rules of the game begin to change.”

And Leong Sing Chiong, Assistant Managing Director at a major central bank, said this dollar alternative “is likely to transform the financial landscape in the next 5-10 years.”

READ MORE: The Shocking Consequences of IMF’s October Announcement?

According to currency expert, Dr. Steve Sjuggerud (recently featured on CNBC, and Bloomberg),

“I’ve been active in the markets for over two decades now… but I’ve never seen anything that could move so much money, so quickly. Hundreds of billions of dollars could change hands in a single day after this announcement is made.”

“The announcement will start a domino effect, that will basically determine who in America gets rich in the years to come… and who struggles.”

Dr. Sjuggerud says if you own any U.S. assets—and that includes stocks, bonds, real estate, or just cash in a bank account–you should be aware of what’s about to happen, and know how to prepare.

Experts say this announcement, expected Oct. 20th, could trigger one of the most profound transfers of wealth in our lifetime.

But as Dr. Sjuggerud explains, if you understand what’s taking place, and can get ahead of this move, you can not only protect your money, but safely make a small fortune in the next few years.

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud and his research team have put together a full analysis on not only what this announcement means for the economy, but also how it could affect you, your money, and your investments, personally.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

A buddy of mine who's former CIA and Rangers has been saying for a while to watch mid to late 2015. SGHTF. So they way I see it is pretty simple...

1. Get everyone use to boots on the ground, while the boots on the ground are getting used to their surroundings.
2. Pretend like the exercise is over and start prepping to allegedly get all the troops out.
3. Collapse occurs late September or early October, while troops still in place.
4. Start up new currency to replace the US Dollar

Strictly speaking, this is Hegelian Dialetic 101.

1. Make an excuse for an exercise that is not an exercise.
2. Create or amplify a problem, the coming financial collapse (thesis).
3. Offer a solution to manage the problem (anti-thesis).
4. End up with their solution to the root cause, new faux "money" and of course synthesis.

It will be an interesting fall 2015.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Two words - ignorant pratt.

FFS - there's 1200 military in Jade Helm - it's not big, not unusual, and is pretty typical of the exercises the military undertakes all the time to train.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

FFS - there's 1200 military in Jade Helm - it's not big, not unusual, and is pretty typical of the exercises the military undertakes all the time to train.

On top of which, the Guardies are probably participating in it as well ANYWAY, some of the ones back home are.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Dallas PD alone has 3400 officers... I think they could take em....

If the Feds are going to try and "start something" why do it in the one state who would have no issues telling the feds to bugger off? They told Mexico the same and won a war. They voluntarily entered the United States...

These aren't the same as the Tea drinking "come dressed as targets" never had war been so courteous with all the these and thou's etc etc...
edit on 3-5-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It seems the Governor is just as suspicious of this operation as you are mate.

At least Texans have a genuine politician looking out for Texas.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Dallas PD alone has 3400 officers... I think they could take em....

If the Feds are going to try and "start something" why do it in the one state who would have no issues telling the feds to bugger off? They told Mexico the same and won a war. They voluntarily entered the United States...

WTF are you on man??

Is it legal to buy - where's the store??

Fort Hood alone has 45,000 soldiers stationed there permanently. Fort Bliss has the 1st Armoured Division stationed there. Here's a list of Military posts in Texas - and y'all are wetting your panties 'cos of 1200??

I thought Texans were supposed to be tough - turns out they're frightened little panty wastes!!

edit on 3-5-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tags

edit on 3-5-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: link error

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

No, which is why I stated Dallas PD could handle the current troops levels.

Secondly the units you listed are federal and not state controlled. Even though the bases are in Texas active duty military falls under Federal command.

With that said I still don't think Obama would have the support of the military to institute martial law. The only support I could see that garnering would be the military knowing they would be constitutionally required to act against Obama and remove him from office.

Finally I think it says a lot actually for a state to tell the federal government we are watching. At least Texas had the balls to say so openly instead of just violating the constitution and laws and just illegally spying on the government.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Secondly the units you listed are federal and not state controlled.
]

That was EXACTLY my point - there are tens of thousands of Federal troops stationed in Texas ALL THE TIME, yet CT's are getting antsy over 1200 on an exercise!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

True but in all fairness we complain that people don't pay attention to what the government does.. These people are taking an interest and are being outspoken about it. Something we wish all citizens did.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This is quite possibly the silliest thread I've ever seen. The paranoia is hip-deep and the insanity is almost as bad. Deportation camps? Let me guess, FEMA will be operating them, right? Or will the evil Feds be about to replace every Texan with a pod person?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So this governor wants to monitor for fear of possible Martial Law but Rick Perry had no problem with a similar military exercise from 2001. Gee, could it be because Obama is POTUS? John Stewart had a good rant on this last night.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think it has more to do with the fact Obama thinks the Constitution doesn't apply to him and that he can do what ever he wants.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think it has more to do with the fact Obama thinks the Constitution doesn't apply to him and that he can do what ever he wants.

True, my point is both Obama and Bush didn't think the Constitution applied to them.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No, I think that the point is that the people who believe this military takeover of Texas theory are morons. This is the silliest thing I've ever seen. They've had exercises in the State before. But now all of a sudden they're in the grip of pant-wetting terror that Obama is sending the army in? No, the Pentagon's conducting training exercises. No martial law, no use of Walmarts (??????) as FEMA/death/relocation/re-education/conversion to pod people camps, no military take over!

FFS, what's in the water in Texas? Hallucinogenics?
edit on 5-5-2015 by AngryCymraeg because: Layout error

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
please define " monitor "

its not a trick question - and is not defined in the published " order " :

" order " document

because to be blunt - i suspect that the govenors , and general bettys idea of monitor is radically different to what conspiricy wingnuts think " monitor " means

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

No, I think that the point is that the people who believe this military takeover of Texas theory are morons.

Yeah. Everyone outside of Texas are laughing, heartily at the absurdity.

Ooo...scary Jade Helm...ooo...Wal-Mart....scary. Can you believe that some of these people vote? Oh my god...Please secede Texas, you're an embarrassment to the United States.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join