It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Student Purge is the latest word.

Baltimore Sun

A large group of juveniles and police in riot gear clashed near Mondawmin Mall on Monday afternoon, while the University of Maryland, Baltimore, and numerous downtown businesses closed early out of fears of violence downtown.

According to widely circulated flier, a high school "purge" was to take place at 3 p.m., starting at Mondawmin Mall and ending downtown. Such memes have been known to circulate regularly among city school students, based on a film "The Purge," about what would happen if all laws were suspended.

edit on bu302015-04-27T14:53:57-05:0002America/ChicagoMon, 27 Apr 2015 14:53:57 -05002u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just invoke Martial law already.

Time to get this revolution going.

All those patriots, funny how they WON'T do what the ORIGINAL PATRIOTS did when needed.

edit on 27-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
It's about 3pm now, when the BPD was expecting things to start according to their message to the college. As any one heard any thing yet?

Riot currently going on, with police running around a neighbourhood like headless chickens, being pelted with bricks and firing back tear gas and flash bangs by the looks of it.

CBS Live Feed

It really is looking pretty ugly there already, and these are just kids from the looks of things, but there's things going on in different areas according to the reports.

I have a feeling things are going to be bad in Baltimore tonight. When the rioters realize the police aren't good at mobilizing and moving, and that they are significantly outnumbered, things spiral out of control very easily.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In other words when the bullets start flying the threat has already been created. An often familiar story.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There is a lot of police involvement in the community and the police are perceived as diversified and fair. You get some issues, but when you do, because of all the effort the police have put into the community, they get cut a little slack, there is a little good will already built up.

They started this in my city, too, a couple of years ago. Beat cops now WALK, and get to know the neighborhood, and the residents. They behave with respect and collaborate in some things. It started small, but to my knowledge it's making a difference.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
From original source:
"According to the department, they have received credible information that various gangs including the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods and Crips have entered into the partnership."

As previous members have said, this story could be bunk. If not, then I hope members of the Black Guerilla Family (it's all I could do not to spell "Guerilla" under the similar sounding primate), Bloods and Crips get the same treatment as Freddie Gray if they start shooting innocent cops who had nothing to do with this as the six under suspension.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
It is still daytime.
Wait until darkness comes.

edit on b000000302015-04-27T15:01:08-05:0003America/ChicagoMon, 27 Apr 2015 15:01:08 -0500300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh my, you are soo right, this is one to keep an eye on, but how can the police handle unruly citizens and protestors when they are targets whenever they are on call in the streets.

No good.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Finally we get to watch colour revolutions on TV, that are not in our neighbouring countries (our backyard as it were).

I gotta set my tvio for this.
edit on 27-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

sadly, this will turn good cops and innocent civilians in to collateral damage in the big game of divide and conquer.

Yea, but its sorta like Darwinism, only the stupid would remain in Baltimore.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just added this to the opening post… Riots are flaring up right now.

A police officer was just injured as the crowds are throwing bricks at the officers.

There's also many reports on Twitter that the Baltimore police tactical squads are prepared with live amo.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

It's very disturbing. Peaceful demonstrations are one thing, riots where they destroy what people have worked hard to get and hurting people who are trying to keep the peace is not justifiable.

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

There's also many reports on Twitter that the Baltimore police tactical squads are prepared with live amo.

They may need it.
The rioters will get braver after night falls, then the guns will come out.

link   
Things are getting uglier really fast...

More reports of more injured police officers.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Well, injuring officers is a sure fire way to prevent this from escalating and that live ammo from being used... NOT! Bad choices have been made today.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Do the police ever work without live ammo? I imagine a few dead people would wish for that situation.

I imagine they have broken out the high dollar 50 cal sniper rifles and fueled up the armored vehicles by now.
edit on 4/27/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

edit on 4/27/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Unless they get cooled off, they will continue well into tomorrow.

If this isnt stopped by tonight, by tomorrow, we are going to see a small armed civil uprising.

if that is not stopped........

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
This just came in via Twitter, one minute ago…

Looks like something from Gaza.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Do the police ever work without live ammo? I imagine a few dead people would wish for that situation.

I would they have broken out the high dollar 50 cal sniper rifles and fueled up the armored vehicles by now.

They're differentiating between non-lethal ammo and lethal ammo with that "live ammo" comment. The police aren't going to use bean bags and rubber bullets if they're dealing with lead or bricks flying at them. Nor should they be expected to, IMO.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
This just came in via Twitter, one minute ago…

Looks like something from Gaza.

No, if it was Gaza, the cops would have employed "Disproportionate Response" in a masterful way and these protests would be pretty much squelched by now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join