It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Want to get the rioters out of the street, just tell them that it will be no more welfare checks in the mail next month if they don't go home, that out to get the point.

yes I been very, very sarcastic, but enough is enough with the rioters, protest in the day time, go home at night.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Some bullcrap about a Talib Kweli tweet and media hypocrisy

It's beautiful that the crips and bloods have come together during these peaceful protests isn't it. The people wearing blue are united with the people wearing red, if only for a few days. Isn't it amazing that they put aside their differences in color, and came together as one?? It's just amazing.

edit on 28-4-2015 by prolethreat81 because: fixed link

edit on 28-4-2015 by prolethreat81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: prolethreat81

That's really funny you're sharing something that you're hating on. If that is true out of 2000 protesters only 100 were violent, then it is a problem the media is not showing any of the peacefulness.

The media has become entertainment, the action is more exciting.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The interview I saw featuring members of the Crips and Bloods had them denying that they were essentially teaming up to inflict violence upon the police. They stated the opposite. Surprising to hear from members of two of the most notorious gangs one can think of.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
TEH REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I live 6 miles from the Ferguson Fiasco.. They are gearing up to re-ignite that area, too. While the cops have got to stop, how is this rampant destruction even being allowed ?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: paralemptor

I live 6 miles from the Ferguson Fiasco.. They are gearing up to re-ignite that area, too. While the cops have got to stop, how is this rampant destruction even being allowed ?

It is being allowed because it creates an excuse to implement martial law.
How does that saying go, "create order out of chaos" or something like that.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I watched the video with the Gang members and these scum bags should not be trusted. They are criminals and thugs with little common sense and even less moral fiber.

They are liars......And they also must need to use the can pretty bad because they bounce around like meth addicts.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

I watched the video with the Gang members and these scum bags should not be trusted. They are criminals and thugs with little common sense and even less moral fiber.

The leaders of these gangs must have some kind of common sense. There the distributors (or the underworld walmart) of a trade that's worth at least 100 billion dollars in the United States alone. Its easy to judge, but lets face it, the oil companies would also be assassinating people on the street, if they didn't have the right to take there competitors to court.

Either way, I think my post a few pages back has been proven correct. These guys have no interest in going to war with the police, they have to much to lose.

The MSM was just messing with you all. Then most people just ate it up without question, lol.

Whatever happened to "denying ignorance"?
edit on 29-4-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Boy it's interesting to read the news today. One side you have people helping clean up and say not in our area and the other side we have them setting fire to it all. It's all very mixed up.

Gangs saying it was a fake report of the hunting down police, curfew coming in to play and the national guard coming in as back up for the police. Boy isn't that a fun town right now.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I agree, they are not leaders of the black communities these gangs kill each other regardless and those that stand in their way and is not a merciful way.

So yes they are liars and I sure that while they come to the media to express that they were not behind the riots, I will be very skeptical, because all you need to do is send a few thugs to start the confrontation while later stepping in the background and just watch the destruction.

Protest is ok, looting, arson, destruction and chaos is unacceptable in modern societies, top that with a population that has been deteriorating in their way of life due to unemployment and dependency of tax dollars to survive, this is as much fault of government as is of all of us as a society.

We have billions and trillions of tax dollars to wag wars and fix countries we destroy but we have no money to bring back communities devastated by poverty, because is cheaper to throw away tax dollars in the way of increasing welfare

edit on 29-4-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I will be skeptical because they are not angels, their records speak for itself, they are as much the problem festering in the inner cities as unemployment and poverty.

Incite and participate is to different things.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But your just not getting it! I really don't know how many different ways I can explain it.

Fair enough to talk about poverty and unemployment in poor black neighborhoods. But you keep talking about gangs and poverty, when some of these guys a few steps from the bottom are making hundreds of dollars a day. There a corporation without rights.

Why on earth would they risk all that to fight a battle they know they can't win?

A little simple logical thought is needed here people!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You are right they are businesses even if is by intimidation, but they are not highly educated either, is also opportunities creating chaos.

edit on 29-4-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You are right they are businesses even if is by intimidation, but they are not highly educated either, is also opportunities creating chaos.

You dont have to be highly educated to be clever.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Don't mistake lack of education with basic intelligence.

In the so called 'hood', they a the geniuses and any highly educated silver spoon feed person would be the fool. Most of the leaders of these gangs probably know nothing about the stock market or fine wine, or whatever else. But they know what they know and do it with calculated perfect precision.

Never underestimate the capability of the human mind, in the environment it was raised in.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

I will have to agree with you, street smart is enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Has the whole Baltimore thing blown over already? I decided to turn on the NEWS and it seems like the media in general is lackadaisical about the whole thing today as it was yesterday. I guess the media figured out its time to find something new. Media is so predictable now its ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Violence and the potential of violence WORKS.
This has been true throughout our history. When TPTB are confronted (at least through their minions) changes that benefit the violence prone happens.
It must be a valid threat. One that could overwhelm the bastions of the entrenched interests. Remember that they are functional only by maneuvering their levers. If the lever can be broken they retreat into a fall back position. They are cowards and aren't going to go to the ramparts.
Instead they go to the fall back positions and rally at their new place of power.
The fact that overt threats work is INCONTROVERTIBLE.
To feel that peaceful demonstrations work is just that, a FEELING. It is factoid diplomacy while the Elite deploys fact based extensions of logic.
We got cops, you got nothing. Ergo, you ain't poop.
You get to chance taking and proposing the systemic destruction on a wide scale basis of the Elite's control, they will run.

Nietzsche said that without power YOU HAVE NO OPINION. It is an easy translation to taking to the streets and suddenly you are valid and the Elite will deal with you in the most minimal way that they can conceive to retain control. That is why when they are retreating we need to press on every front.

So, Got Balls?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join