It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: prolethreat81

That's really funny you're sharing something that you're hating on. If that is true out of 2000 protesters only 100 were violent, then it is a problem the media is not showing any of the peacefulness.

The media has become entertainment, the action is more exciting.

Cnn and msnbc have been showing both the looters and the peacful protesters as well as the multi racial group cleaning up the damage. Fox prob isn't... But the real media sources are.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: marg6043

Don't mistake lack of education with basic intelligence.

In the so called 'hood', they a the geniuses and any highly educated silver spoon feed person would be the fool. Most of the leaders of these gangs probably know nothing about the stock market or fine wine, or whatever else. But they know what they know and do it with calculated perfect precision.

Never underestimate the capability of the human mind, in the environment it was raised in.

Absolutely!!!

I've spent a couple months in jail over minor drug offences and living in the suspended license trap. The best leader I've ever personally met was a cat named Reese who ran the gangsta diciples in the local county jail. It was truely amazing the effect he had on his "troops".....and the massive difference with them when he was shipped to the hole for making hootch.

He had those boys working out togather daily, restricted all stealing, intimidation and turned those guys into a platoon of soldiers for the better.

However when he was gone they all fell apart to garbage.

It was a surreal experience! I promis you, had his life gone different, he would be a high level military officer or some other amazing leader.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Now that the gang members in Baltimore have publicly renounced this idea why isn't this in the hoax bin?

Or is the CIA a trusted source now? ( or whoever was well-placed enough to give this rumor legs)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Is all speculation, is not need to trash it, just because they have some "appointed gang spoke man" it doesn't mean that they are all innocent.

Too many people covering their face while the riot were going on.

Still the newest thing in war on rioters, The word THUGS is not longer to be used as to describe a rioter specially if is an African American, THUG is considered now the new N world

And no this is not a joke.

BTW now is news showing that Baltimore police brutality have one of the highest in the nation and that pay outs on the tax dollars is also high.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I did watch a video where members of bloods and crips said in no uncertain terms they were not joining together to target police. I can't think of a single reason for them to lie about it, or for that matter change their minds even if they originally had intended to do what they say.

Many are saying that the CIA is the source of this rumor in order to further stir up tensions and fear.
Sounds about par for our current government.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The gangs Asktheanimals, are complex and they cover a lot of ground, I truly believe that they can not control all of their members specially the younger ranks.

But that is my opinion.

If the CIA is just trying to incite resentment against gangs well we don't have all the facts, just what we been told by both sides.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Look at it this way: If they really were gang member and had changed their minds they would lose all credibility. If they were people acting as gang members or even lower ranking members pretending to be representing their gangs they wouldn't last 24 hours before other members took them out.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Look at it this way: If they really were gang member and had changed their minds they would lose all credibility. If they were people acting as gang members or even lower ranking members pretending to be representing their gangs they wouldn't last 24 hours before other members took them out.

Hmm...What if they really did make this deal but than decided it was a really....really...bad idea and had to cover the mistake. A bunch of gang leaders go to a church and hold a press conference saying.....We are good boys only looking to help keep the peace.....YA.

They are criminals and criminals lie,cheat,steal,bully,brutalize people for a living. I bet they did make this deal but thankfully did the right thing and backed away from it.

I also wanted to mention the good people of Baltimore who really are keeping the peace....Bravo community leaders,mothers,fathers,public officials and even the police this time. This city obviously is not Ferguson 2.0 and really are a community geared towards families.
edit on 29-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Right and the Police do not realize they are being indoctrinated into fear, distrust and straight out hatred towards the citizens.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's exactly what I was thinking too, but was waiting for you to bring the issue, if somebody was acting outside the gang but using their name to commit the crime, they will be found and dealt with by the gangs, the same way that if it was a young one in the ranks, (as the rioters suppousely were from within the youth in schools the gangs are not merciful and they can be vicious even from within members.

But perhaps we will seem something to that in the news when bodies are found somewhere in an ally or we may never know.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Don't use my sense of compassion toward my fellow human beings in distress, against me, regardless of which group the belong to. Shame on you.

I am only human Antar.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Right on Marg, right on.
edit on pm430pmWed, 29 Apr 2015 15:55:07 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Useful idiots to usher in the federal takeover of law enforcement. This also means they will take your weapons. They never give up power once they have it. Expect worse than I can write here.

I see SS, Brown Shirts, and Stazi here by next year. They might be called a different name this time around.
edit on 29-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The intensity of the riots are rising. They happen once a month now. I see it getting worse and happening every single day. That is unless something changes. I'm sure the whole world can see policy isn't working. Will the fix be violent or peaceful, I do not know.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Sorry if I miss understood your previews post, I went back and read the post again, take it as a joke, I understand now what you meant, yes YOU ARE RIGHT, the police now are going to be very scare of the retaliation of the citizens, this will only bring more distrust.

That is why I said before that this will bring more militarization of the police force.

Last night I was looking at the face of a young police women and she look terrified while in the area that later was to be cleared from citizens.

Very sad, I know is corruption in the police, but no all police officers are corrupted.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I don't think there is a "fix" really.
You could pump billions in to the inner cities and I doubt it would make much difference.
I'm afraid this is the result of social engineering, manipulating opinion of the young especially towards racism.
It's being openly endorsed not just by the administration but by education and the mass media.
You hear nebulous buzz phrases like economic justice and social justice everywhere, even in schools.
They teach that everything is the result of white privilege, and that's why everyone in the inner cities is poor, due to institutional racism

The subtext unspoken but plain to see is that everything about current society must be torn down and rebuilt
That is the only solution.

edit on 29-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Right on Marg, right on. I am so concerned about the State of America.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I was talking about the gangs in relation to the riots last night with someone...

Looting and rioting are NOT conducive to a well-run street gang. Order is needed so the drug money can be made, and the power structure maintained. Having a bunch of extra cops and national guard guys running around seriously hampers business.

Some of these big gang leaders are like CEO's of fortune 500 companies, though their line of work is arguably more dangerous.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Now that the gang members in Baltimore have publicly renounced this idea why isn't this in the hoax bin?

Or is the CIA a trusted source now? ( or whoever was well-placed enough to give this rumor legs)

Yea the name of the thread should be " bloods and crips DID NOT unite to kill cops"!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I was talking about the gangs in relation to the riots last night with someone...

Looting and rioting are NOT conducive to a well-run street gang. Order is needed so the drug money can be made, and the power structure maintained. Having a bunch of extra cops and national guard guys running around seriously hampers business.

Some of these big gang leaders are like CEO's of fortune 500 companies, though their line of work is arguably more dangerous.

Yep but with bloods and crips there is no leadership passed the neighborhood level. Crips and bloods are true gangs not (as they refer to themselves) organizations, like vice lords or GD's.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join