It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
DISHI DISHI BASARA BASARA

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Has this Mother Jones article been posted yet?
It points to the police being a big part of the problem before the riots started.

After Baltimore police and a crowd of teens clashed near the Mondawmin Mall in northwest Baltimore on Monday afternoon, news reports described the violence as a riot triggered by kids who had been itching for a fight all day. But in interviews with Mother Jones and other media outlets, teachers and parents maintain that police actions inflamed a tense-but-stable situation.

When school let out that afternoon, police were in the area equipped with full riot gear. According to eyewitnesses in the Mondawmin neighborhood, the police were stopping busses and forcing riders, including many students who were trying to get home, to disembark. Cops shut down the local subway stop. They also blockaded roads near the Mondawmin Mall and Frederick Douglass High School, which is across the street from the mall, and essentially corralled young people in the area. That is, they did not allow the after-school crowd to disperse. Meghann Harris, a teacher at a nearby school, described on Facebook what happened: Police were forcing busses to stop and unload all their passengers. Then, [Frederick Douglass High School] students, in huge herds, were trying to leave on various busses but couldn't catch any because they were all shut down. No kids were yet around except about 20, who looked like they were waiting for police to do something. The cops, on the other hand, were in full riot gear, marching toward any small social clique of students…It looked as if there were hundreds of cops. The kids were "standing around in groups of 3-4," Harris said in a Facebook message to Mother Jones. "They weren't doing anything. No rock throwing, nothing…The cops started marching toward groups of kids who were just milling about." A teacher at Douglass High School, who asked not to be identified, tells a similar story: "When school was winding down, many students were leaving early with their parents or of their own accord." Those who didn't depart early, she says, were stranded. Many of the students still at school at that point, she notes, wanted to get out of the area and avoid any Purge-like violence. Some were requesting rides home from teachers. But by now, it was difficult to leave the neighborhood. "I rode with another teacher home," this teacher recalls, "and we had to route our travel around the police in riot gear blocking the road…The majority of my students thought what was going to happen was stupid or were frightened at the idea. Very few seemed to want to participate in 'the purge.'" A parent who picked up his children from a nearby elementary school, says via Twitter, "The kids stood across from the police and looked like they were asking them 'why can't we get on the buses' but the police were just gazing…Majority of those kids aren't from around that neighborhood. They NEED those buses and trains in order to get home." He continued: "If they would've let them children go home, yesterday wouldn't have even turned out like that." Meg Gibson, another Baltimore teacher, described a similar scene to Gawker: "The riot police were already at the bus stop on the other side of the mall, turning buses that transport the students away, not allowing students to board. They were waiting for the kids…Those kids were set up, they were treated like criminals before the first brick was thrown." With police unloading busses, and with the nearby metro station shut down, there were few ways for students to clear out.

This deserves it's own thread. That's the only way people will see it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: butcherguy
Has this Mother Jones article been posted yet?
It points to the police being a big part of the problem before the riots started.

After Baltimore police and a crowd of teens clashed near the Mondawmin Mall in northwest Baltimore on Monday afternoon, news reports described the violence as a riot triggered by kids who had been itching for a fight all day. But in interviews with Mother Jones and other media outlets, teachers and parents maintain that police actions inflamed a tense-but-stable situation.

When school let out that afternoon, police were in the area equipped with full riot gear. According to eyewitnesses in the Mondawmin neighborhood, the police were stopping busses and forcing riders, including many students who were trying to get home, to disembark. Cops shut down the local subway stop. They also blockaded roads near the Mondawmin Mall and Frederick Douglass High School, which is across the street from the mall, and essentially corralled young people in the area. That is, they did not allow the after-school crowd to disperse. Meghann Harris, a teacher at a nearby school, described on Facebook what happened: Police were forcing busses to stop and unload all their passengers. Then, [Frederick Douglass High School] students, in huge herds, were trying to leave on various busses but couldn't catch any because they were all shut down. No kids were yet around except about 20, who looked like they were waiting for police to do something. The cops, on the other hand, were in full riot gear, marching toward any small social clique of students…It looked as if there were hundreds of cops. The kids were "standing around in groups of 3-4," Harris said in a Facebook message to Mother Jones. "They weren't doing anything. No rock throwing, nothing…The cops started marching toward groups of kids who were just milling about." A teacher at Douglass High School, who asked not to be identified, tells a similar story: "When school was winding down, many students were leaving early with their parents or of their own accord." Those who didn't depart early, she says, were stranded. Many of the students still at school at that point, she notes, wanted to get out of the area and avoid any Purge-like violence. Some were requesting rides home from teachers. But by now, it was difficult to leave the neighborhood. "I rode with another teacher home," this teacher recalls, "and we had to route our travel around the police in riot gear blocking the road…The majority of my students thought what was going to happen was stupid or were frightened at the idea. Very few seemed to want to participate in 'the purge.'" A parent who picked up his children from a nearby elementary school, says via Twitter, "The kids stood across from the police and looked like they were asking them 'why can't we get on the buses' but the police were just gazing…Majority of those kids aren't from around that neighborhood. They NEED those buses and trains in order to get home." He continued: "If they would've let them children go home, yesterday wouldn't have even turned out like that." Meg Gibson, another Baltimore teacher, described a similar scene to Gawker: "The riot police were already at the bus stop on the other side of the mall, turning buses that transport the students away, not allowing students to board. They were waiting for the kids…Those kids were set up, they were treated like criminals before the first brick was thrown." With police unloading busses, and with the nearby metro station shut down, there were few ways for students to clear out.

This deserves it's own thread. That's the only way people will see it.

I haven't the time right now.... go with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you, thank, thank you, the truth is filtering out littler by littler.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, that's even worse than the normal "kettling" of protesters that usually goes on. They forcibly gathered their own "mob" from school busses when none were showing up of their own accord.....

Guess they really wanted to play with their toys.....
edit on Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:44:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Wow, that's even worse than the normal "kettling" of protesters that usually goes on. They forcibly gathered their own "mob" from school busses when none were showing up of their own accord.....

Guess they really wanted to play with their toys.....

Yeah, it is pretty #ty.
I think if a person ties the reluctance of the Mayor of Baltimore to take action initially with this... there is probably more to be known and I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't taking direction from federal officials in the whole matter.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If that is truth, no doubt about it, that is political motivated to have something to talk about during campaigning, because right now none of the candidates for presidential positions have anything meaningful to talk about because they don't want to bring any of their corrupted filthy rich dirty backers into debating.

They don't want to talk how their deals are screwing America and the very poor, so take the attention to something else.

Americas politics are full of crap.

edit on 30-4-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Americas politics are full of crap.

It is overflowing..... and we are located downhill.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It is overflowing..... and we are located downhill.

And that is where the infamous term, S**t rolls down hill comes into play. And here we are all up in it...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If that story is any bit true it does not help the rep of the police even if they didn't hurt the guy. They're now just adding to the pile on their own.

What I'd like to know is, there is already a fire burning but who told the police to go piss on it?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
Read my post at the end of page 38 of this thread.
You desire to be a lackey.
TPTB fully approve of your unsupported opinion and planned pandring.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So some deranged Liberal website posts a bunch of nonsense and now all of sudden it's Law enforcements fault because they read threats on Social media that were made against them? There were reports that they were going to riot at the Mall. Oh well how convenient to riot at the mall where you can mob rush all the outlets and steal while trying to fight for justice and equality.

Whether the threats were legitimate or not, Law enforcement has to act because they are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. If those kids started a riot inside that Mall, business owners would have lost everything, and innocent people in that community would have lost their jobs and the means to put food on the table for their families. They had to do something to prevent what another idiot parent said "I would have popped off too". That is the mentality.

Oh the poor innocent kids, you can hear them in the video yelling "they can't do #"? From the idiotic website Mother Jones, Another idiot parent who picked up his children from a nearby elementary school, says via Twitter, "The kids stood across from the police and looked like they were asking them 'why can't we get on the buses'". No, they were actually taunting the Police you imbecile.

And the Teachers? Well of course they are going to make excuses too, that is what they frequently do, they don't hold anyone accountable for anything, they just blame everyone but the little brats posting on social media, and while on their phones in their classrooms LMAO! Can you imagine the learning atmosphere, really productive I am sure. That website seems biased to me.

They need to show some commonsense like that mother who dragged her Son away from the riots. The same idiot parent on the idiotic website went on to say "If they would've let them children go home, yesterday wouldn't have even turned out like that".

But I thought they were just protesting? So now they have an excuse to be violent? You really can't fix stupid. Traffic seems to be moving just fine right there in the video. I think they knew what they were planning on doing, not all of them, but it's clear about some by their attitude in the video. Oh and it's the Mainstream Media who provoked all of this for the herds to follow by the way. ~$heopleNation

edit on 30-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I addressed this situation in another thread.

We really should not be surprised. In fact it is full on operations according to plan. The question is what do you think the next phase is going to be?

I hope you are prepared. Time is short and denial is not going to protect or aide you at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo

Maybe if you wrote something other than blabbering about how violence historically solves problems, then someone would go back and read it, and you finally would get at least one star. Apparently your support of violent solutions is not popular here. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: largo

Maybe if you wrote something other than blabbering about how violence historically solves problems, then someone would go back and read it, and you finally would get at least one star. Apparently your support of violent solutions is not popular here. ~$heopleNation

I think most people desire to live a long happy life where they watch there children flourish... I don't think there are many that desire to be lackeys, no matter political affiliation, religion or economic plan...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

So some deranged Liberal website posts a bunch of nonsense and now all of sudden it's Law enforcements fault because they read threats on Social media that were made against them? There were reports that they were going to riot at the Mall. Oh well how convenient to riot at the mall where you can mob rush all the outlets and steal while trying to fight for justice and equality.

Whether the threats were legitimate or not, Law enforcement has to act because they are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. If those kids started a riot inside that Mall, business owners would have lost everything, and innocent people in that community would have lost their jobs and the means to put food on the table for their families. They had to do something to prevent what another idiot parent said "I would have popped off too". That is the mentality.

Oh the poor innocent kids, you can hear them in the video yelling "they can't do #"? From the idiotic website Mother Jones, Another idiot parent who picked up his children from a nearby elementary school, says via Twitter, "The kids stood across from the police and looked like they were asking them 'why can't we get on the buses'". No, they were actually taunting the Police you imbecile.

And the Teachers? Well of course they are going to make excuses too, that is what they frequently do, they don't hold anyone accountable for anything, they just blame everyone but the little brats posting on social media, and while on their phones in their classrooms LMAO! Can you imagine the learning atmosphere, really productive I am sure. That website seems biased to me.

They need to show some commonsense like that mother who dragged her Son away from the riots. The same idiot parent on the idiotic website went on to say "If they would've let them children go home, yesterday wouldn't have even turned out like that".

But I thought they were just protesting? So now they have an excuse to be violent? You really can't fix stupid. Traffic seems to be moving just fine right there in the video. I think they knew what they were planning on doing, not all of them, but it's clear about some by their attitude in the video. Oh and it's the Mainstream Media who provoked all of this for the herds to follow by the way. ~$heopleNation

I think your ignoring the fact that it can be both....

Can't it be both ridiculous to loot and riot and that people are fed up with bully cops treating them like serial rapists who want to kill them?

Can't the people freaking out and protesting or rioting be right about the way police are treating them, but wrong about the way they are showing out?

Couldn't both the thought that, there is some imaginary war on blacks being waged by police and that all the hoods are filled with violent racist blacks who wanna kill cops, both be BS propaganda?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I think most people desire to live a long happy life where they watch there children flourish... I don't think there are many that desire to be lackeys, no matter political affiliation, religion or economic plan...

Did you even bother to go back and read what he posted? Go back and read it, and then get back to me. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think your ignoring the fact that it can be both.

How the hell do you know what I am ignoring, have I said Law Enforcement is always right somewhere, am I missing something here?

As far as the incident that led to all this, impossible to tell as of now, but the response to all the threats, violence and destruction was warranted.

Don't try to change the subject by making reckless assumptions. ~$heopleNation
edit on 30-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Reminds me of the original Black Panther party days without any socially redeeming value. At least the old BPP did some practical things to help their community a bit like Al Capone "winning the hearts and minds", lol.

I'd care to bet the FBI has all the names they need to take down this threat but something tells me they'd like to give it some rope and see how far they can run with it. Another publicity stunt to further divide the public over the issues at hand regarding minorities, poverty and violence from them and the police.

Sadly, this will turn good cops and innocent civilians in to collateral damage in the big game of divide and conquer.

You're giving those gangs too much credit. If just one law enforcement officer dies, the wrath of god will come down upon them like a biblical plague. It'll be in the form of a soldier.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: ProleUK

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: ProleUK

How do you describe your dark skinned mates to a total stranger.

Their name is enough, ive never been asked for a full description of a mate meeting another.

Ok maybe you are that kinda special but an APB report may say something like this'..The missing person was last seen in a white jacket and black jeans, close cropped hair of, fill in the blank.. possible_________descent.

That is a description of an individual's appearance.

It seems race may not have been an issue considering a couple of the police officers that have been arrested are non white.

It seems we need to understand and try to adhere to innocent until proven guilty, evidence needs to be gathered, all siees need to be heard.

It to me doesn't so far seem like it was based upon racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join