It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36,000 baseball fans penned in the stadium in Baltimore as Freddie Gray protests turned violent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well that would be murder or assualt. You think people who steal should be killed. So what if I told you I have stolen? Should I have been killed by my government by now, in your eyes?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: yuppa

Well that would be murder or assualt. You think people who steal should be killed. So what if I told you I have stolen? Should I have been killed by my government by now, in your eyes?

IF you ENDANGER the PEOPLE around YOU when you steal something You should not complain when you get Shot at or killed. YOU keep missing the qualifiers which makes me think its intentional now.

Do i think every thief needs to be killed? NO. UNLESS they are ENDANGERING OTHERS. Re read that until it sinks in.
Defending others and people around them outweighs the criminals right to life IF THEY ARE ENDANGERING OTHERS.

DO you see a pattern here? Like ENDANGERING OTHERS? Also MURDER is PRE MEDITATED.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Here is an abstract thought....

Maybe we need to riot...maybe we need to purge ourselves that way...

Not in any political, racial, religious sense.....i think those are just excuses...

Maybe what we really need to do is just accept we are a Warrior culture and use that instead of shying away from it......

I sure wish everyone thought like you did! I almost started an instagram revolution, but everyone was more interested in Talking about change rather than ENFORCING it.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Albert Einstein

Peace can not be kept by force; it can only be acheived by understanding

a reply to: OfManAndWolf

Every violent coup in history has been proceeded by violent governence. I know its emotionally traumatizing just being aware of injustices perpetrated by the state, let alone being involved and victimized by it, but shouldn't we want to work towards a lasting solution that brings about peaceful and usefull outcomes?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join