It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the Moon Landing Hoax: Part 2

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

when all else fails just have a contest ...

You Could Win $29,000 - Nasa is seeking solutions for decreasing astronaut radiation exposure...

Like a barrage of particle-sized bullets coming from all directions, these near-light-speed heavy ions will burrow through spacecraft shielding, spacesuits, and your body—leaving a trail of destruction in dead cells, mangled DNA, or broken connections between brain cells. It takes a force as powerful as Earth's magnetic field to stop them.

NASA Challenge: Reducing Radiation Exposure

lead spacesuit .... duh

you forgot to quote this part Mr Troll:

The GCR present a ubiquitous and omnidirectional radiation source that yields a persistent exposure rate which can lead to unacceptable cancer risk for deep space missions lasting 150 days or more.
www.innocentive.com...

edit on 14-6-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

The GCR present a ubiquitous and omnidirectional radiation source that yields a persistent exposure rate which can lead to unacceptable cancer risk for deep space missions lasting 150 days or more.
www.innocentive.com...

I didn't forget, that deliberately absurd deception hasnt exactly had sensible iindividuals brimming with confidence in the propagandists narrative...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: misinformation

I didn't forget, that deliberately absurd deception

i know you didnt forget, i also know it was deliberate and absurd deception on your behalf Mr Troll.

your name fits you well.. i wonder what your real intentions are.. because it certainly isnt to help gullible hoax believers..

if anything i have a hunch you believe they landed on the moon, you just feel like trolling us for the lols.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: choos

www.innocentive.com...

I didn't forget, that deliberately absurd deception hasnt exactly had sensible iindividuals brimming with confidence in the propagandists narrative...

So you withheld information. In order to back your claim knowing that it was contradictory to yoir belief?? Well I'd say you just lost all credibility I know to ignore you because your not trying to prove a point your trying to decieve people

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr
Well I'd say you just lost all credibility

there the propagandists go again exposing their lack of Integrity,,, I 'd be all to willing too accept my discreditation if the same standards were applied to the propagandists ... Ergo, concordantly , these standards are only applied to those not properly vetted by the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal ....

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr
Well I'd say you just lost all credibility

there the propagandists go again exposing their lack of Integrity,,, I 'd be all to willing too accept my discreditation if the same standards were applied to the propagandists ... Ergo, concordantly , these standards are only applied to those not properly vetted by the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal ....

Why won't Putin "confirm" Apollo? He has the technology at his fingertips to send a female on a circumlunar mission. If he did that, it would confirm Nixon's Apollo. If he did that, it could challenge our space historical narratives. Putin is holding back.

Putin sees more value by NOT confirming the fake moon landings of Nixon's Apollo.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

1 - if putin did this - whould you accept it - and more important - why ? [ would you accept it ]

2 - why hasnt putin denied that the apollo missions happened ?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

1 - if putin did this - whould you accept it - and more important - why ? [ would you accept it ]

2 - why hasnt putin denied that the apollo missions happened ?

1. That is hypothetical. The answer is nobody can (or will) confirm Apollo by launching human beings over 475km or "really fast" through the earth radiation belts or by circumlunar navigating the moon.
2. Chess. Oh, my! Look what was in the Post today...

Russian official wants to investigate whether U.S. moon landings actually happened

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

1. That is hypothetical. The answer is nobody can (or will) confirm Apollo by launching human beings over 475km or "really fast" through the earth radiation belts or by circumlunar navigating the moon.

Yes they can and will. Apollo did it, future missions will do it.

2. Chess. Oh, my! Look what was in the Post today...

Russian official wants to investigate whether U.S. moon landings actually happened

www.washingtonpost.com...

~sigh~

Inevitable, that this would bring out the crazies.

It's a pity you didn't read the original Moscow Times article, which says quite clearly, as does the Izvestia article:

"We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon

This is an opinion piece by someone sulking that the US has hinted at Soviet corruption in their bid for the football world cup.
edit on 17-6-2015 by onebigmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Why not quote what he actually said?

"We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened," Markin wrote, according to the Moscow Times translation.

Y our own source.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Why not quote what he actually said?

Because what was actually said doesn't support their foolish argument.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Yes they can and will. Apollo did it, future missions will do it.

Hope has no currency in this thread.

~sigh~

Where is your hope now?

Inevitable, that this would bring out the crazies.

Ad hominem.

It's a pity

Aww, thanks for the concern OBM.

"We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon]"

If you really understood how propaganda works then you would agree with me that this is a Russian agit-prop shot across the bow of America to stay the f out of FIFA. This is not a poker bluff for Russia. This is Russia threatening to take a piece off the chess board... hint... it's the Apollo piece.

You even came to the same conclusion when you wrote:

This is an opinion piece by someone sulking that the US has hinted at Soviet corruption in their bid for the football world cup.

Aww, "sulking"? Boy, you have an extraordinary sense perception for the emotions of Russian spokesman. How, exactly, do you know that the Russian spokesman was "sulking"? Don't answer that.

You made up the "sulking" bit, too, just like you made up the ad hominem and manufactured your hope out of Nixon's Apollo film fantasies.

America has been engaging in tit-for-tat superiority with the Russians since the end of world war II. That includes the missile race, the space race, Apollo, Soyuz, Mir, Shuttle, ISS and what is happening today in Ukraine... and with this latest agit-prop piece about the moon landings.

What a strange thing for a Russian spokesman to say! What a strong headline from the Post! Apollo is going down!
edit on 6/18/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
Apollo is going down!

...And when it doesn't?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

What a strange thing for a Russian spokesman to say! What a strong headline from the Post! Apollo is going down!

And if the Russian investigation confirms that the lunar landings were real, will you stop your campaign?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Apollo is going down!

...And when it doesn't?

Charles Bolden said (a couple of years ago on social media) he was going to turn science fiction into science fact. And today we have a Russian spokesman making a mildly provocative statement in the media about the authenticity of Apollo. Even though his quotation "We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon]" is what he said... the real significance of the statement is that Russia was willing to use the Nixon Apollo moon landings in a manner that suggests at least the possibility that they may not be real.

That's HUGE.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You, uh....You just ignore whatever doesn't fit your narrative, don't you?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

And if the Russian investigation confirms that the lunar landings were real, will you stop your campaign?

[SNIP]

Who said I had a campaign?
edit on 6/18/2015 by eriktheawful because: Removed sentence that violates TCs

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Yet they binned their OWN Moon landing program , there was a documentary on UK TV re the landings and they spoke to Russians working on their Moon missions.

They said they were happy but sad when Apollo 11 landed because even if they had completed their mission 2nd place was 1st loser as they say

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

[SNIP] Who said I had a campaign?

Thousands of posts USING any OBSCURE possibility even if it's not directly at the science or means of getting there YES that's a campaign .
edit on 18-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/18/2015 by eriktheawful because: Removed quoted sentence that was a TC violation.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

You, uh....You just ignore whatever doesn't fit your narrative, don't you?

I am not constructing a new narrative for you because the new narrative already exists. All I am doing is suggesting that you improve your personal historical narrative by accepting some facts that don't originate from NASA or ALSJ or ASU sources. In order to understand Apollo you need to place Apollo in context of the Nixon administration. Apollo Defenders are eternally bound by the executive authority of the 37th President. The best book on the subject is the recently published "After Apollo?" by an established pro-NASA author John M. Logsdon.

Half way through the book Logsdon drops the Apollo narrative and goes into the Shuttle narrative leaving work to be done for Apollo Reviewers.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join