It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the Moon Landing Hoax: Part 2

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

We know that the astronots sold Apollo items for big money. The astronots "made money" from Apollo.

There is a big market for Apollo auction items.

Over $1 million in items were sold. The items had been in the possession of private collectors, Wilson said.

Apollo 11 items were hot at the auction. A small U.S. flag patch carried by Buzz Aldrin on that historic mission sold for $47,500 and a mission emblem signed by all three astronauts went for $62,500.

A moon-dust covered strap from an Apollo 12 spacesuit worn by Pete Conrad went to a lucky bidder for $23,750. Going into the auction, it was the item with the most interest from collectors.

An Apollo 11 lunar surface checklist, used by Buzz Aldrin to detail his work on the first moon walk topped out at $68,750. A flight plan for their return to Earth was sold for about half that price. Source www.chron.com...

Why did NASA allow the sale of this "moon-dust covered strap" but not Ed Mitchell's camera?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just do a little research on Apollo auctions. Some of those like Dave Scott who made a cool half million dollars for his "Apollo hand controller".

Astronaut makes history books - again - for selling Apollo 15 hand controller for more than $610,000 at auction

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Choos, how much money is Jarrah White making from Apollo? Are you going to answer that question or avoid it?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

the propagandists are the ones who started this whole idea that since certain Individual hoax theorists were profiting from their theories that it somehow discredits them,, yet when pointed out certain Individual propagandists are profiting selling souvenirs/books/movies based on the official theory they are given commendations....

i submit that based upon the propagandists fallacy argument , the Hoax Theory is correct & true - since the propagandists have far outprofited the moon hoax theorists on a vast scale....

the real money has been followed & it leads directly too propagandists ...

I agree. 100%. NASA pays off the former Apollo astronauts.

The Apollo 15 envelope scam is a good example of the profit/payoff motive held by astronots during the Nixon first term.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

We know that the astronots sold Apollo items for big money. The astronots "made money" from Apollo.

There is a big market for Apollo auction items.

Why did NASA allow the sale of this "moon-dust covered strap" but not Ed Mitchell's camera?

wheres your proof that its not the genuine article??

like i said before, if you want to compare the astronauts selling souvenirs with hoax theorists selling their theory.. then you need to prove the astronauts souvenirs are NOT the genuine articles..

its been proven over and over and over that hoax theories can not hold against scrutiny.. and yet hoax theories are still being sold to the gullible hoax believers.
edit on 11-6-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Choos, how much money is Jarrah White making from Apollo? Are you going to answer that question or avoid it?

hard to say, but he has updated his "fly Jarrah to the moon" scheme.. go look at that for a hint..

he also posted up a video showing his own calculations, that his "professor" saw no problems with, showing how impossible it is to traverse the VAB..

why does he ask for "donations" to attempt to fly to the moon when he knows for a fact it is impossible?? its in direct contradiction of his beliefs..

its obvious he is scamming his followers of their money.
edit on 11-6-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

why does he ask for "donations" to attempt to fly to the moon ,its obvious he is scamming his followers of their money

too expose yet another propagandists fallacy, his fellow moon hoax theorists weren't the subject of your so called "scam" ,

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: bobbypurify
Imagine what you will.
I don't believe there are any people who think this nonsense anymore.
You know since other countries have also sent ships to the moon.
Something tells me that they would divulge the hoax if there really was one.

Nonsense?

All science is philosophy, and the basis in philosophy for science is Plato's cave. In plato's cave, you see Giant shadows on the walls, and the conclusion is ... it's giants that made them. Not the miniature creates, whose reflection it really is.

The conclusion on Platos cave, and other philosophical subjects. You can trust your senses, as without your senses ... you don't exist (I think, therefore I am). And without your observation, the universe doesn't really exist ... because the universe we know. Is the observable universe.

But I, cannot trust your logic nor your conclusion. Nor should you mine ... nor theirs ... by doing so, and "believing" in the Moon landing, without scrutiny. You're just a religious freak. No better than any other religious freak in this world, wether Christian or Muslim.

The basics of all science, is doubt ... and a doubtful mind. Looking at those videos and replying "I don't believe ..." is just that. Belief. You don't believe people would lie to you ... well, blind followers are useful in all form of society.

But the question you should be asking yourself, is this ... what is the greatest advancement that has been made in the past decades.

Comuter Animation

Now, why would we be so interrested in animation and "artificial truth", if all we were doing, is to reveal the facts. And why is the human mind, so fascinated by Fantasy ... if it only seeks the actual facts.

The fact of it is ... we want to be lied to, and we love fantasies. We visit the colloseum every day, where we watch the bloodshed to our amusement. And live the heroism in our heart, where the heroism is animated fiction of murder and chaos.

Lies and liars ... those are the people who get ahead in this world. And means to make lies and fantasies, be indistinguishable from "truth", through animation ... is the greatest achievement, of the space age.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

too expose yet another propagandists fallacy, his fellow moon hoax theorists weren't the subject of your so called "scam" ,

to expose another propagandist fallacy??

he is the one pushing the idea that the VAB is impossible to traverse he has his own faulty calculations to back it up, his "professor" sees nothing wrong with his work.. the level of radiation he calculated would have killed tortoises and yet he still saw nothing wrong with it..

and yet he believes he can run a donation scheme to take money from gullible hoax believers to fly him to the moon which he knows is 100% impossible to do..

you can word it however you want, but he is contradicting himself and making money from it, all the gullible hoax believers seem to fall hook line and sinker for it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Yes nonsense. Sorry you wasted your time typing all that stuff. I stopped reading after the word nonsense. It certainly looked like I'd be wasting my time too and it just didn't make sense that I should repeat your mistake.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
...But I, cannot trust your logic nor your conclusion. Nor should you mine ... nor theirs ... by doing so, and "believing" in the Moon landing, without scrutiny. You're just a religious freak. No better than any other religious freak in this world, wether Christian or Muslim...

Yeah, you're right. People should not just blindly believe what they hear, but instead scrutinize those things before believing them.

However, the people who are "believing without scrutiny" are mostly the ones who believe that the Moon Landings were a hoax.

The idea that we DID land on the Moon holds up under scrutiny. The alleged evidence that it was all a hoax does not hold up under scrutiny. Since you are promoting the idea that any idea needs to be scrutinized prior to belief, please show me some facts regarding the Moon landing that -- under scrutiny -- indicate that the moon landings could not have been real.

The people on this board such as 'onebigmonkey' and 'Rob48' who believe the Moon landings were real appear to have scrutinized the facts much more closely than people such as 'turbonium', 'Sayonara Jupiter', 'misinformation', and ove38, who just throw out wild supposition that falls apart under scrutiny.

edit on 6/11/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You saved me the bother of replying the same thing, and thanks for the compliment.

I would only add that his understanding of how science works, and what science is, differs vastly from mine.

I don't believe we landed on the moon, I know it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

why does he ask for "donations" to attempt to fly to the moon ,its obvious he is scamming his followers of their money

That's pretty funny!

What this boils down to is that those who disagree with him aren't sending him money to go to the moon to see for himself so that's evidence he's right.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

However, the people who are "believing without scrutiny" are mostly the ones who believe that the Moon Landings were a hoax.

The idea that we DID land on the Moon holds up under scrutiny. The alleged evidence that it was all a hoax does not hold up under scrutiny. Since you are promoting the idea that any idea needs to be scrutinized prior to belief, please show me some facts regarding the Moon landing that -- under scrutiny -- indicate that the moon landings could not have been real.

The idea that you landed on the moon, does not hold under scrutiny. Well, possibly you did ... but there is amber reason to doubt it.

1. The only real advances made, are in "computer animation". Showing a lot of money has been used to make computerized copies, rather than other advances.

If you had really gone to the moon and beyond, I'd expect a lot more advances in flight technology than you have. Most of these advances, were made ... as many jokers have said ... by the nazis, and polished by the victorers that took the technology as spoils of war.

Let's put it this way ... you landed on the moon, but could hardly drop a ball on mars.

2. Nothing has come out of it.

3. The next advancement in space science, was the European space station ... a further advancement of MIR.

Like everybody around me say about the space exploration, it's just a lot of money pouring down a big gap that produces ... nothing. And when I try to argue the merit of space exploration, I end up saying ... it gave us insulin ... and that immediately gives the responce ... NO, that was MIR, not the moon walk.

So, the only thing we have coming out of all this space time age ... coming from the US ... is a big bunch of crap. And a lot of arrogant Americans ... and Hollywood.

And that's where it ends ... what all this has given us ... is Hollywood, and computerized imaging technology.

This alone, is an amble reason to doubt the moon landing. Personally, I'd probably take the stand ... that Yes, you probably landed there. And it went bad ... you landed before making it public, and the rest of it ... the public record, is "Made in Hollywood".

The problem with all the "Moonlanding stuff" and the rest of it ... is that it is impossible to prove it to be a Hoax. So, Americans live in their little cave ... and admire their own shadow on the wall. Imagine themselves to be giants.

edit on 11/6/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

I would only add that his understanding of how science works, and what science is, differs vastly from mine.

I know ... can you believe the amount of "monkeys" in this world, that have a hard time to understand a 3 thousand year philosophy.

amazing.

So, you know "WE" landed on the moon ... that must mean, that you were there too.

You weren't? really ... then that means, you BELIEVE ... a good american, admiring his own GIANT image on the walls of his cave.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The idea that you landed on the moon, does not hold under scrutiny. Well, possibly you did ... but there is amber reason to doubt it.

Actually it does, no matter what you look at the evidence is completely on accordance with docmented history - including evidence no-ine knew about.

1. The only real advances made, are in "computer animation". Showing a lot of money has been used to make computerized copies, rather than other advances.

Advances in what? You think the only thing in general that has advanced in your very short lifetime is computer graphics, or the only thing in the space program is computer animation? Perhaps you'd like to show us computer animations from the Apollo era and see how they compare with the video, TV and photographs.

It does not matter whether any technology advanced, or the direction it took. What matters is whether the technology of the 1960s was capable of taking people to the moon.

It was.

If you had really gone to the moon and beyond, I'd expect a lot more advances in flight technology than you have. Most of these advances, were made ... as many jokers have said ... by the nazis, and polished by the victorers that took the technology as spoils of war.

Uh-huh, so things didn't turn out the way you think it should have so therefore everything is wrong?

Let's put it this way ... you landed on the moon, but could hardly drop a ball on mars.

We did land on the moon, and many probes from different countries have been to Mars. And Venus. In fact pretty much everywhere.

2. Nothing has come out of it.

Apart from the all the science and engineering knowledge and our general understanding of the universe.

3. The next advancement in space science, was the European space station ... a further advancement of MIR.

Your ignorance of the subject about which you are expressing an opinion is staggering. Do please tell us more about the European Space Station.

Like everybody around me say about the space exploration, it's just a lot of money pouring down a big gap that produces ... nothing. And when I try to argue the merit of space exploration, I end up saying ... it gave us insulin ... and that immediately gives the responce ... NO, that was MIR, not the moon walk.

Uh-huh. You think the space program invented insulin? Tell us more.

So, the only thing we have coming out of all this space time age ... coming from the US ... is a big bunch of crap. And a lot of arrogant Americans ... and Hollywood.

And that's where it ends ... what all this has given us ... is Hollywood, and computerized imaging technology.

Yet another person who seems to think the US is responsible for all space research, and seemingly that anyone who argues in support of the Apollo landings is American.

Wrong on both counts.

This alone, is an amble reason to doubt the moon landing. Personally, I'd probably take the stand ... that Yes, you probably landed there. And it went bad ... you landed before making it public, and the rest of it ... the public record, is "Made in Hollywood".

The problem with all the "Moonlanding stuff" and the rest of it ... is that it is impossible to prove it to be a Hoax. So, Americans live in their little cave ... and admire their own shadow on the wall. Imagine themselves to be giants.

For once you are right - it can't be proven to be a hoax, because it wasn't, and it had nothing to do with Hollywood.
edit on 11-6-2015 by onebigmonkey because: extra

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

I know ... can you believe the amount of "monkeys" in this world, that have a hard time to understand a 3 thousand year philosophy.

amazing.

So, you know "WE" landed on the moon ... that must mean, that you were there too.

You weren't? really ... then that means, you BELIEVE ... a good american, admiring his own GIANT image on the walls of his cave.

Have you ever been to Antarctica? What about the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench?

Only two people have ever seen the Challenger Deep with their own eyes, and that was 55 years ago. However, I have no reason to say it does not exist.

edit on 6/11/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

then you are looking in the wrong direction, the space program helped develope alot of technology that you take for granted..

This alone, is an amble reason to doubt the moon landing.

how is that alone ample reason to doubt the moon landing??

what kind of computerized imaging technology did they use in the 60's??
i do sure hope you have scrutinized your conclusion here especially after posting your long winded rant earlier..

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

WTF! What are you talking about? Did I mention science in my post.

Checking...

Nope.

Did I say anything about any gods to make you think I'm religious?

Checking...

Nope.

As for the rest of your rant, well that's all well and good but what does it have to do with landing on the moon or any hoax about landing on the moon?
Some posts just make me go "What in hell ? ? ? "
edit on 6122015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

...Personally, I'd probably take the stand ... that Yes, you probably landed there. And it went bad ... you landed before making it public, and the rest of it ... the public record, is "Made in Hollywood".

Who is "You" exactly? Shouldn't it be "we" (humans) or "they" (the actual astronauts).

I personally always say "we" landed on the Moon -- meaning the human species. Of course unless you are not human.

edit on 6/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Nasa didn't event insulin I think he's confused it with the insulin pump which they did invent. Is monitors blood sugar and releases insulin as needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join