It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the Moon Landing Hoax: Part 2

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

he cant recall the details.. which means his memory is fuzzy.. you are basing your entire story on a fuzzy memory..

and no you do not know that a fake moon rock was presented by middendorf to drees.. the best you got is a fuzzy memory of a personal gift.. no presentation..

He cannot recall "the exact details" on this specific matter, which is not close to proving he has a "fuzzy memory", to begin with. You are really grasping at straws here. The "old man with memory problems" excuse, as I said, is pure nonsense.

He recalls several details from his presentation of the fake 'moon rock' to Drees. It holds up all the way, nothing is "fuzzy".

You also think Middendorf was behind the fake rock, to gain favor with Drees, which is also pure nonsense.

Middendorf states everything with clarity, in the quotes. If you want to dispute what he says as not true, or from poor memory, you have to show proof of it. You have no proof of any kind.

Talk all you want about how Middendorf is not stating what happened, it is all just gibberish. He was there, and he said what took place. You were not there, and think he is a liar, and/or a confused old man who can't remember his own name.

He cannot be saying what actually happened, even though he was there, and is clear and coherent about the event, and recalls some details that fit his story.

You can't even consider the possibility of it being true, and that is very sad, indeed.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Middendorf states everything with clarity, in the quotes.

Then you will have no problem identifying specifically where it is that he says that he personally gave this specific rock to Drees, and where he specifically claims it is a lunar rock.

Any time you like.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

He cannot recall "the exact details" on this specific matter, which is not close to proving he has a "fuzzy memory", to begin with. You are really grasping at straws here. The "old man with memory problems" excuse, as I said, is pure nonsense.

and why cant he recall the exact details??

He recalls several details from his presentation of the fake 'moon rock' to Drees. It holds up all the way, nothing is "fuzzy".

he barely recalls the details to begin with..

You also think Middendorf was behind the fake rock, to gain favor with Drees, which is also pure nonsense.

its not what i think, its just a possibility ive made up.. apparently under the table deals or gifts doesnt happen in your real world hmm..

Middendorf states everything with clarity, in the quotes. If you want to dispute what he says as not true, or from poor memory, you have to show proof of it. You have no proof of any kind.

it isnt with clarity, if it was with clarity he would be giving exact details!!!

Talk all you want about how Middendorf is not stating what happened, it is all just gibberish. He was there, and he said what took place. You were not there, and think he is a liar, and/or a confused old man who can't remember his own name.

and you can believe him that NASA/US gov decided to pass off a "lunar sample" which was not catalogued at all, even though they were completely capable of creating real lunar samples to fool geologists to this day, all just to try to fool an old ex-PM as he was the perfect candidate even though it was enough to fool Middendorf..

senseless..

He cannot be saying what actually happened, even though he was there, and is clear and coherent about the event, and recalls some details that fit his story.

he can say what he wants.. he is the only person left that can give any sort of story regarding the drees rock.. so you are relying on one persons long term memory.. which is not always reliable..

You can't even consider the possibility of it being true, and that is very sad, indeed.

how can i consider your story true when its full of fallacies and made up information??
engraved plaques, a display casing, giving away rocks even though they are capable of making lunar rocks that can fool trained professionals and not to mention putting drees at the good will tour which there is no evidence of..

you are asking me to consider a complete and utter fabrication based on one mans "clear and coherent" but not complete memory from ~40 years ago, and to completely ignore every other detail regarding the event..
edit on 10-5-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Bonus points for anyone who can spot the link between the bogus fossil wood story and this:

www.iflscience.com...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Has this been spoken before ?

Ruimtevaarttentoonstelling "Zie de maan" in de Rivièrahal, met oa een model van Saturnus, een stuk maansteen + het aanbieden
van een foto van de Neil Armstrong-school aan ambassadeur J.W.
Middendorf.

Translated to english :

Aerospace Exhibition "Behold the moon " in the Rivièrahal with
including a model of Saturn , a piece of moon rock + offering
a picture of the Neil Armstrong - school to Ambassador JW
Middendorf.

Beeld en Geluid - Journaal 29-01-1970

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

Kind of - I posted some links previously.

A moon rock visited the Rivièrahal museum in Rotterdam for an exhibition in February 1970. It isn't clear whether the rock is from Apollo 11 or 12, as a rock from Apollo 12 also did extensive tours (including the 1970 Osaka World Expo).

There are several photographs showing Middendorf with Prins Bernhard as event publicity. I'll post them again:

My personal opinion is that when Middendorf recalls a lunar rock, and the older gentleman being interested in it, he is recalling this.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

I mean that there is footage we have not seen yet.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra

I'm sure there is - of an event in early 1970, not the one from 1969.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
Bonus points for anyone who can spot the link between the bogus fossil wood story and this:

www.iflscience.com...

Arno Wielders ... - I will accept my bonus points in the form of cash or stock options...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Rather than point out that I have done my due diligence by researching the book online (and I will probably get around to reading it sooner or later), I would like to ask you how you can read something in plain English and not notice the most relevant statement:

Even in the aftermath of the triumph of the Apollo 11 lunar landing, the question of the content and pace of the post-Apollo space program had relatively low priority in the Nixon White House... This lack of top-level interest in the future of the space program allowed a junior member of the White House staff, Clay Thomas "Tom" Whitehead, to exercise substantial influence on how the president and his senior advisers responded to the STG report.

Although there was significant confusion and competition in roles between the White House policy staff, represented by Whitehead and his boss, Assistant to the President Peter Flanigan, and the Bureau of the Budget staff members dealing with space issues and their director, Robert Mayo, the two groups were united in their skepticism regarding the value of the kind of post-Apollo space program Paine was so insistently advocating.

Translation: Apollo was a triumph because it really landed on the Moon. Nixon was completely uninterested in the space program, which means that he was not behind faking it. The space program was expensive, hence resistance from the Bureau of the Budget. (If it was faked, it would have been less expensive and there would be no reason to end the charade.) The White House was not really interested in exploring space, which explains perfectly why "we never went back." In one quotation, you have completely demolished the foundations of Moon Hoax Conspiracy Theory.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

I said points, no cash was involved. 1 point = 1 star, not redeemable at other stores.

Kind of ironic that the man behind the alleged 'fake moon rock' story is also involved in an allegedly fake Mars mission.

Also interesting to note, if you read his bio, that he is not a geologist.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Kind of ironic that the man behind the alleged 'fake moon rock' story is also involved in an allegedly fake Mars mission.

Reminds me of Jarrah "The Van Allen Belts Would Fry You" White asking for donations so he can take a commercial flight to the Moon!

Why hasn't that idiot been arrested yet?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I said points, 1 point = 1 star,

[points = plural ] [1 point = 1 star = singular]

but i'll let the propagandists slide on this one , only because that star had 5 points , but consider yourselves lucky this time

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
Shut down ? that's exactly what the Apollo believers want ! Cause they don't want us to ask any more questions.

You put your questions your given answers and it doesn't matter how info you are given to back up the answer YOU don't want to believe it.

So what exactly would YOU consider as proof

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Ove38
Shut down ? that's exactly what the Apollo believers want ! Cause they don't want us to ask any more questions.

You put your questions your given answers and it doesn't matter how info you are given to back up the answer YOU don't want to believe it.

Problem is the debate is always one sided. Hoax believers make an accusation like this doesn't look right. Then people will come on explain gravity and lighting and in general physics. Than the next one comes on and this doesn't look right again science is used. But never even in the old thread has anyone tried to use science to disprove it. There is never one shred of evidence always well this is weird or this dosent look like it's supposed to. Just once I would love one of the hoax believers to actually plead there case. It would be refreshing to see them present evidence for a change. Ad they say plead there case. What is the best evidence that shows thE moon landing was faked.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Reminds me of Jarrah "The Van Allen Belts Would Fry You" White asking for donations so he can take a commercial flight to the Moon!

It's not illegal yet to be an idiot

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: DJW001

It's not illegal yet to be an idiot

But it is illegal to solicit money under false pretenses. Either he is sincere in wanting to collect money to go to the Moon, in which case he does not believe that the Moon landings were faked, which means that the donations he has accepted to continue his "research" have been received fraudulently, or he really does believe that interplanetary travel is impossible, in which case his current fundraising drive is a scam. (He also shows no respect for copyright law.)
edit on 11-5-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

unfortunately for obvious reasons, the propagandists are conducting nefarious operations in order to obstruct such an endeavor from succeeding & any attempt by an unvetted entity too violate lunar heritage topography could result in significant malevolent repercussions....

but without going into too much detail...several options are under consideration including retrieval of various items under controlled conditions, such as the ascertainment of defecation collection assemblies & their representative stool sample specimens with viable DNA for comparison ...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

unfortunately for obvious reasons, the propagandists are conducting nefarious operations in order to obstruct such an endeavor from succeeding &

Unfortunately the reasons aren't obvious. Tapping your nose winkling conspiratorially and saying "nuff said" is not good enough.

Who is carrying out what operations?

any attempt by an unvetted entity too violate lunar heritage topography could result in significant malevolent repercussions....

And presumably any entity that does validate everything that Apollo did will just be claimed to be "in on it". Like the Japanese, Chinese and Indian space agencies?

Proof. Or you're making it up.

but without going into too much detail...several options are under consideration including retrieval of various items under controlled conditions, such as the ascertainment of defecation collection assemblies & their representative stool sample specimens with viable DNA for comparison ...

Oh really...I think I can smell what is in those sample bags...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

originally posted by: Misinformation

unfortunately for obvious reasons, the propagandists are conducting nefarious operations in order to obstruct such an endeavor from succeeding &

Unfortunately the reasons aren't obvious. Tapping your nose winkling conspiratorially and saying "nuff said" is not good enough.

Who is carrying out what operations?

any attempt by an unvetted entity too violate lunar heritage topography could result in significant malevolent repercussions....

And presumably any entity that does validate everything that Apollo did will just be claimed to be "in on it". Like the Japanese, Chinese and Indian space agencies?

Proof. Or you're making it up.

Oh really...I think I can smell what is in those sample bags...

A compilation of hoax believer "theories" written on the appropriate paper I imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join