It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.....hate America, are personal feelings allowed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well Magnus already has millioins...I think hes worth 7 million or somethin glike that and seems like the type of guy to not care so much about money so maybe its an easy choice when you already have cash

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

You hate like an angry animal...because "you cant help but think like an animal." This is my theme for the day.

You cant get over "bad angry things" in your head so you "hate".

I am making monkey noises and throwing poo at the apes that stole my groups bananas right now. I COULD learn to farm and fence off the other apes, but as an ape, I will sling poo and make the traditional angry noises to reflect the angry emotions I cant understand running wild in my head.

Poo is slung. bananas and shiney things are the crux of it all.

I hate too. Ooh Ooh...Aah Aah.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How did 3 people flag this thread??

Show yourself!

edit on 24-4-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well Magnus already has millioins...I think hes worth 7 million or somethin glike that and seems like the type of guy to not care so much about money so maybe its an easy choice when you already have cash

lol, true.

If he wasn't already worth millions, I bet he would have sold his soul and embraced that great American dream, without a second thought or any hesitations.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I nearly crashed into one 3 times in 42kms the other night

Wow super roo. You met him 3 times in 42 kms? Must be like that bouncing bullet that took out JFK.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I love America, and what it stands for.

What I hate, are those corrupt people who were in office to pervert the country from it's roots to it's current state.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Your whole post is a pointless rant, kind of wondering if it was supposed to be a joke.

Not a joke at all, though it doesn't surprise me at all you would think it is a joke,

I suspect we have completely different definition of word "morality"

Probably, and not in way you are most likely thinking.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well, seeing as you are pretty much waiting for me to be picked off, I might as well say that you are a bit disillusioned. Thanks for lumping in all Americans, even those of us that are actually against what our government deems needed (I still vote that we clean house - Send all of our politicians and the President into battle instead of our troops).

And, when the time comes for your drink, remember, I'll be having one myself - because guess what: If America goes down to the point you seem to be hoping for, I think it means the entire world is like that (well, except maybe for China or Australia: China because they will probably be back on their feet in no time, and Australia because I'm sure if they can survive their environment with everything trying to kill 'em, the end of the world should be a piece of cake
)

-fossilera

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh sure I will let it go

The moment I see US government in panic

And American people hungry and in pain

I will open my collection and offer free drinks to friends and family

You won't ever see that. You will fall before we do. It might not be long after that we fall as well. I won't drink because of your misery. I'll toast you in both of ours.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I've heard of white guilt. Sounds like you want to try start a new wave of American guilt.

Wailing, gnashing of teeth, tearing of clothing, self flagellation, look how terrible I feel type stuff.

On a lighter note: "be the change you want to see." Leave.

That's the thing....you meet americans who are highly nationalistic and boasting "we're number one",
and you meet the self hating "america is evil" ones,
and they provoke each other, and seem slightly insincere. A nation with borderline personality disorder.

What bothers me is that the patriotic ones claim "the rest of the world hates us", when it seems to me that the worst haters are those other guilt ridden americans.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You certainly have the right to your opinion, and feelings!

Mine are that the US has been the biggest world power lately,
and that always brings with it certain things....
Like being blamed for things that were not your fault,
Expected to remedy or take responsibility for others problems,
Being suspected of corruption at all times.

Actually having to struggle with balancing the privilages and duties of such a role.

If you've ever held a role of leadership in any human organization, you know this.
There's a reason a lot of people don't want to be the boss, the leader, the one in power....

But you can buy yourself expensive bottles of liquor.
A lot of people in other countries can't afford to - their priority is getting some water each day.
So keep complaining, while you benefit from the fingers in those pies....

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You know that if the US economy collapsed the world economy would also collapse right?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

You know that if the US economy collapsed the world economy would also collapse right?

And a quarter of the world wouldn't realize it had happened or care. The will just keep on going with their subsistence lives and enjoying their families and Friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

That's why there will never be another world war. The US runs and can manipulate the world economy at will.

That's what just happened in Russia. They took the US head on with the whole Ukraine thing, made Obama look weak and defenseless in the MSM, next thing you know Russia's currency just plummets. Then the Russian people start getting all restless because they can't afford basic items, lol.

It was just a fair warning for the Russian government to pull there heads in.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Oh hey

Somebody on ATS hates me for being American.

There's a News flash, Meanwhile back at the ranch......

edit on 25-4-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken, the op was banned not to long ago under a different user name for the same USA hate rhetoric. If not the same person then they should meet because they would be the best of friends.

People like this will not reveal where they are from as it would give other users too much firepower to fact check them and knock them down off from thier pedestal.

Hate is a terrible thing and your views on America as a whole, makes you no better than an extremist or a terrorist. Whether it be domestic or foreign, Christian, Muslim, Islamist, black, white, Middle Eastern, Asian...whatever. Hate is hate, and in your context is rather absurd as a human being.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I DON'T CARE.

There I said it.

Now go drink yourself into an even more ignorant state.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Haven't visited us ,have you? We already have people hungry and in pain, so feel free to start drinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wondering5740
Haven't visited us ,have you? We already have people hungry and in pain, so feel free to start drinking.

Nope not enough

80 million on food stamps isn't big enough number

Food stamps gotta fail too before I'll open the stash

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I want to thank ATS staff for not banning me for expressing my opinion

I expected to be half way to 404 which would be 202 I guess lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join