It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.....hate America, are personal feelings allowed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Just wondering , you hate America . Can you name a good country .

I like Norway

I like Switzerland for the most part

I like modern Russia not their USSR past

I like Japan, too bad they are finished for great many reasons

I like Brazil

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Your opinions are invalid, Kangaroos are overrated, Koalas are the best Australia got to offer

Well... I'm an American. Obviously my entire being is invalid lol.

a reply to: hutch622

It happens. For what it's worth I don't think the catch will be as great as expected. Pity that.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

I make 50 k a year, I can afford few luxuries

So why are you buying such crapy whisky?

Seriously.

Go out buy a 16 year old Lagavulin it will only cost you about $10 more, or how about a nice a ileach.

And yes, I am going way off topic but its only because I think the whole premiss of this thread is utterly stupid and I do not think I am daft enough to lower myself to that level.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
its not the american people people are people everywhere were all the same its gouvernments and the elite stop all the hate you might feel better there are bad people in every country. we the people need to stick together

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Your opinions are invalid, Kangaroos are overrated, Koalas are the best Australia got to offer

Bloody kangaroos, every time I take a drive of an evening lately they are jumping out in front of me trying to get me killed. I nearly crashed into one 3 times in 42kms the other night. Believe me it is hard to got straight to sleep after getting home late and having nearly totaled your car 3 times in half an hour! Bloody kangaroos, and bloody Illuminati for putting them there to kill me.

Now koalas I dont mind, they just make thud as you run over them.
edit on 24/4/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

Bloody kangaroos, every time I take a drive of an evening lately they are jumping out in front of me trying to get me killed. I nearly crashed into one 3 times in 42kms the other night. Believe me it is hard to got straight to sleep after getting home late and having nearly totaled your car 3 times in half an hour! Bloody kangaroos, and bloody Illuminati for putting them there to kill me.

You nearly crashed into one kangaroo three times in one drive?!? Were you going in circles or was he just that persistent?!?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

But are koalas cool .

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3
About 7 years ago I started really hating America, I went from America is not that bad to America is worse than ISIS, since America made Isis possible and since America has killed way more people in the recent times.

War and death is what America is all about. America has fingers in every pie around the world.

About 5 years ago I started buying quality alcohol spirits to open if I ever see demise of America

Polish Belvedere (smooth as a glacier, triple distilled) if America has economic collapse

Cuban Santiago de Cuba (this Surprisingly good rum is wood aged with very complex taste) if America has all encompassing earthquakes

15 year old Glenfiddich (gold standard is one of these Scottish single malts) if America has a false flag that backfires and ends in violent revolution

Hennessy Cognac VSOP (incredibly smooth with truly pleasing taste) if America starts a war with Russia in Ukraine, US mercs and paid regular soldiers would come home in coffins

Russian Standard Vodka gold (about time Russians create a premium product and not just something for the masses) if America has a tsunami hit either coast
---------

Well then leave, no one will miss you. If you're not here then stay wherever you are. I'll drink some good ol' Jack Daniels to that.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You nearly crashed into one kangaroo three times in one drive?!? Were you going in circles or was he just that persistent?!?

I told you, the bloody Illuminati assasin kept on pushing him on to the road.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

yes they are

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Man. You're lucky to be alive

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Touché .

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm always partial to a Balvenie, but to each his own.

*cheers*

TO the topic at hand, politicians are a reflection of the people that voted for them, therefore, politicians do represent America. I could write a book about all that I dislike about America, but why bother.

In the end, we are all just people raising our families, getting on with our lives, trying to make it a little better for our spouses, loved ones, children and grandchildren.

Instead of hating America, might I suggest pursuing something that might leave a more positive legacy?

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

The trick with kangaroo's is you have to drive straight for them, if you swerve, they'll just stop in the middle of the road with a stupid look on there face.

@MensaIT3

America is an awesome country to be born in, imo. Just as good as anywhere else anyway.

Plus Hollywood and legal cannabis (at least in some states), dude. Nearly all quality 'medical' strains were breed in the US. My life would just be so much more boring without the good old US of A.

I don't think its america you really have the issue with, but rather just people in general. I can dig that, I hate people too.
edit on 24-4-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Am I wrong to have scrolled every post except the OPs just to see if they named their country?

U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A
edit on 24-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spaces

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

originally posted by: hutch622
Do you have a drinking problem ?

Not at all

People with drinking problem will drink anything and they will drink to get drunk

They also tend to drink almost every other day

Congrats...your assumption is completely wrong

People can have a "drinking problem" and only drink once every other week....to excess

Also, a lot of the alcoholics I treat in our program often stick with one specific brand/spirit/beer

Also, they do NOT just "drink to get drunk." A lot of it is to cover pain, the past, forget and be numb.

So thanks for simplifying and incorrectly labeling people with an issue with alcohol

To your OP:

If you want to hate Americans...cool...I'm aces with that. I don't judge your free speech.

Also, your reasoning for why America is worse than ISIS is ridiculous. Basically your premise is that we are worse because we have been doing it longer? Don't get me wrong...America has done some unbelievably nasty things. No argument here, but ISIS having only done it for a few years does not make them better or worse.

If you and I murder people, but I've done it for two years and you just started last month, we are BOTH murderers...nothing more and nothing less

AND you are willing to let go of it when American people "are in panic/pain"

So let's make sure I have this right...if our leader points the military cannon improperly and kills innocents, then Joe and Donna and their 3 children should suffer too?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Years and years ago , I purchased a bottle of fine rum , a welders helmet and a rocking chair. Just in case everyone started flinging nukes everywhere.I was going to sit in the rocking chair , drink the bottle of rum , put the welders helmet on, and enjoy the fireworks display. I still have all the above......

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
That is the best excuse I have heard in a long time for stocking up booze. I use the need for alcohol as a medicine in case of an emergency to justify having an extra bottle in reserve. I hate the deceptive and risky economic system in America, not our country or most of it's people. Just because most people will believe a lie if it benefits them does not make them bad people.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I don't even know where to start with you.... It's sad how confused and misinformed you are... I'm sure if you had the choice to go hangout with ISIS or a bunch of Americans, you would choose the Americans a million times over, and if you say ISIS, well, then you're a liar.... Keep sitting here spouting off nonsense, because that's all you're obviously good for... I'm from USA, I live here now, we aren't all horrible people, yes we have some idiots running this country who have a tight grip, but to compare us worse than ISIS just showed your true colors on this thread...

Also, I hope you never show your face on this soil, because you don't deserve it... Have fun wherever you are, because I'm sure it's a real paradise...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join