It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Strange UFO Experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
These big black triangles seem to be a common (but, not that common) report these days. I've seen them on pretty much all the "UFO" TV Shows...

It really makes you wonder what they are. They are usually SO low that it makes me wonder if they are Alien..... Or some sort of military activity?

Either way, I don't doubt they exist... Thanks for sharing! Awesome story!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
all along the florida boarder from Gainsville (pretty close to where you saw what you did) all the way along the panhandle through mississippi to Slidel in Louisiana have the exact same sighting. Large cloaked (minus the lights) slow moving triangle.

Could be coming from Eglin AFB. There is also a NASA facility (Stennis) near the pearl river on the boarder of Mississippi and Louisiana where these things could be coming from. A lot of weird stuff goes on in that swamp on that boarder of the UFO kind.

The craft sounds like it was flying very low. You probably were within the crafts magnetic field that it uses to manipulate charged Plasma air around the craft for propulsion. You through inductance from these magnetic fields produced E and B fields in your brain that disrupted your short term memory as a side effect (as in probably not intentional by the craft- although they probably could do it intentionally if wanted) The dog whined cause he could hear the high or low frequency hum coming from the crafts field. The lights were orange/reddish so probably low frequency.

How large do you think this thing was in your estimation?

Sightings like this will become more common in the future is my guess.

BTW it's def ours. I've seen it too.

Seen where? When? Under what conditions?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Right, nice story!

My turn. Guys, look at this footage...
youtube.com/watch?v=iveWq0NMFS8
It's a typical event for my town.. but my girlfriend had never seen such unreal UFO. Only once in Massachusetts.
edit on 23-4-2015 by nipol1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nipol1983
Right, nice story!

My turn. Guys, look at this footage...
youtube.com/watch?v=iveWq0NMFS8
It's a typical event for my town.. but my girlfriend had never seen such unreal UFO. Only once in Massachusetts.

What's great is the CGI guy didn't bother to listen to her saying its orange before he colored it blue. Priceless

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

thanks for sharing our story here.....have you or your girlfriend had any weird dreams since this happened???...some good good questions posted in this thread...hope you find out what happpened

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

My girl friend and I had a partial memory (about 40 secs worth) of something bizarre happening to us in my apartment a couple of days after the incident. I began reading abduction books thereafter, the Whitely Strieber book, Communion, particularly had reminiscent elements and was published during that time. More recently, I sought some advisement from a known UFO abduction investigator and hypnotist. He was a former police officer and detective who claims that his family underwent abductions, that his 9 year old son died by unknown cause after an abductions.

He advised me "not" to have the regression procedure as some of his patients were able to relive experiences that were quite disturbing to them. Bringing such repressed memories to the forefront can actually cause more harm than good and leave subjects with unanswerable questions. If you were going to have regression performed, it would be best to seek out a licensed psychiatrist trained in the procedure, with safeguards. The problem is that you are already biased with suspicions of extraterrestrial contact, through cultural inferences. If in fact you've had contact with some unknown species of intelligent life, there must be a good reason why they would alter your memory of any experience you would consider traumatic. Some things are better left undone.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What's great is the CGI guy didn't bother to listen to her saying its orange before he colored it blue.

That's true, but she said it too late.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man what was the Phoenix lights, was that man made?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Neither of us had any bruises or anything like that that I remember. We did sleep in late the next morning but I can attribute that to the extra long car ride.

I didn't notice any devices being affected.

To this day we have no memories of what happened in between staring at the lights and then pulling into the driveway. We've both talked back and forth trying to jog each other's memories but it's like hitting a black wall in our heads.

I never noticed anything odd abut our dog, Claira other than her initial reaction of lying in the seat and whining. When we got there she immediately ran off and did her business for a good long while. She's housebroken and a very sweet dog. She urinated for like five minutes it seemed, like when she has been holding it waiting for us to hurry up and get back home. I also just chalked that up to a longer ride.

I haven't even thought about placing an ad in the paper - I'm wondering if it would do any good this many years later though. These could have all been passers-thru like my wife and I were.

You know about the calls... Mom did say she tried to call me and it went straight to voicemail. Both of our phones had been charging in the car (we did this out of habit, even when they were fully charged). I really don't remember if I had any missed calls or not though. I just was in such a blah mood about everything.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

A very interesting event; thank you for sharing

I have also witnessed a UFO, but it flew very quickly overhead - it was over within a split second, and I don't recall having any missing time, either.

I haven't had time to read all of the replies, but perhaps regression is an idea. I'm undergoing it myself soon - I'd be happy to let you know how it went, provided I have 20 posts by then and can therefore PM people.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Here's your Round 2 answers:

There had to be some homes nearby. There's very few people who actually live along 100 but the city itself was not even five minutes behind us.

I want to say we pulled into a closed business parking lot, that's what it looks like it is now on Google Earth. I remember t looking overgrown a bit.

I don't recall her mentioning us being off or acting odd. We were in a pretty relaxed and amiable mood when we arrived, saying hey to everyone and unpacking some of our things. We went straight to bed as soon as I had the air mattress up, though which is slightly weird since I usually sit up and gab with mom for half the night catching up and joking around (we both have a really dry sense of humor)

Nothing I can't really point to as extra-weird though.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I have absolutely no frame of reference to even begin to gauge the size of this craft, or even that all three lights were on the same craft. I just had this feeling of it being close; yeah I know not much to go on there.

Some of what you say about our reactions have made me think some powerful electro-magnetic effect, but as another poster pointed out we should have had different symptoms or at least one of us suffering an additional symptom, that makes a lot of sense to me.

If it is a military craft, then flying that close to a city lit up like that is the last way I'd want to keep it secret. Unless this is part of their unveiling program, in which case they need better PR people.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It was the Sky Ships and Storm Wizards!!!!

mysteriousuniverse.org...

**just tossing out a little brevity**

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WHWIV
My UFO Experience

Our experience began while we were on the aforementioned trip. It was dark, approximately 8pm or so. I remember it was very warm and humid (typical FL) and we mostly did our trips down in the summer and near holidays so this was right about summer time. .

8pm Summer time & dark in Florida??????

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Yes, it's entirely possible, and perhaps likely.

Why wouldn't you try to verify your (incorrect) hunch before casting doubt on someone's experience?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Renderings another member made of what I saw.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread I made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warning about halfway through the thread for a page or so I act a little butt hurt. But it picks up a little again near the end. It's only 4 pages or so.

edit on 24-4-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I don't remember if it was early or late summer or if it was full-on dark or dusky still. I could even be mistaken exactly what time it was (my wife usually has us leaving an hour after we intend to most trips.) The time of day isn't really the crux of the story save for the fact that we missed some - which was subsequently noticed by a third party.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Don't feel bad I saw all of my triangle sightings around 8:30pm - 9pm in mid may in Los Angeles. I don't see anything inconsistent with you reporting that you saw something in the summer time around 8pm in florida. The sky is an inky (not fully dark) color around that time on evening.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TeaAndStrumpets

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Yes, it's entirely possible, and perhaps likely.

Why wouldn't you try to verify your (incorrect) hunch before casting doubt on someone's experience?

WHO said I didn't I looked at sunset times for North & South Florida over a the summer months and in general it would NOT be classed as dark at 8pm so

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

It's good that you investigated that. Again I may be mistaken on the time we started seeing this thing, I didn't exactly look at much else once we noticed it. It was dark. What time did it reach full dark in those months?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join