It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two military helicopters flying over Peoria,AZ with flood lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Was about to go to sleep when I hear helicopters coming in from the distance so I decide to take a look. I'm out on my driveway and right away I'm flooded with light, the light quickly moved to a new location but damn! was I scared. Probably should have stayed indoors... duhh. but curiosity coulda killed the stoner.
I was just wondering if anyone knows what is going on? It was dark but they definitely were not your regular police looking chopper. Cops are driving around everywhere also now as I am typing so I'm sure they are only looking for someone. I'm going to post anyways

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: iFloButta

Did they ever catch the guy that shot the Circle K clerk a couple days ago?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm in Peoria as well and didn't even hear anything. Don't even have my TV on either. About a year ago I did hear something like that going on. Ended up that a house a few over from me was being raided by SWAT so they had the helicopter flying over the house. It was like 2:30 in the morning.

My guess is something like that or a car chase or some such. Although two helicopters seems odd. I suppose it's also possible it could be related to the Jade Helm operations coming up, supposed to see increased military traffic. Although I'm not sure why the spot lights would be on.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I am at 39th Ave and Peoria. I just got home from work a little while ago, and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's dark and you were blinded but you know they were not policehelicopters?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

I didn't want to bring up the Jade Helm thing but honestly that was my 1st guess. I remember that major swat operation a year or so ago too, was a huge drug bust or something.

But anyways. I'm still clueless as to the cause of these big a$ helis flying around my house, but maybe I'll find out when i wake up

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I don't believe they have last I checked. About 5 hours ago they released a story about a robbery on 83rd and Grand from the evening of 4/20. Doom speculation is, they waited a day to make sure the robbery wasn't related to the murder you referenced, on 19th and Deer Valley, and after it was determined not to be related they released the story to the public. Next, the Peoria robber get's outed after his appearance is made public and a strong law enforcement presence rolls in to do what they do.

iFloButta thought they could escape the hood but unfortunately when they tore down the ghetto around GCU most of that ghetto came north. But there were already ghettos there too, so those ghetto's became over saturated and the ghetto as a whole shifted North. Now there is a distinct divide going into the west side of the ghetto. Alhambra was a cool little intersection of the individual ghetto states of phoenix. Now what's left of it will be absorbed by the Maryvale ghetto and in time we will see a rise in conflict between ghetto vassals that use to be held together by the demolished ghetto state of Alhambra. All is lost.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I was only blinded for a few moments. I had far more time to observe the craft once the lights moved on. It did seem to have two rotors but I was sorta startled after getting flooded so i didn't think much more about the details. Probably should have wrote "Possible Military Helis" Sorry for getting excited while writing my first thread bro!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

I'm at 83rd and thunderbird and they were flying east by centennial high school.
They were there mostly hovering around the neighborhoods near that high school at unusually low altitudes. I dont know which way they went. I just figured they were looking for someone so I locked the doors and loaded the airsofts*ha

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Man get yourself a good knife. I don't believe an intruder will stop from being hit with plastic beads?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Can you specify what a "police helicopter" is and what a "military helicopter" is? That might help figure it out.

Pro-tip: all helicopters have two rotors.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Probably drug choppers (DEA). I used to see them often enough where I used to live. They were Blackhawks, and would shine down searchlights.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: safetymeeting

Well the airsoft was a joke but I guess I have to explain that one..

a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah two rotors, one big and a small in the back right.
When I said military I meant the kind that has two large rotors and room for cargo.

www.military-today.com...

SHOULD HAVE SAID TRANSPORT HELI.. my bad, like I said, I was excited atm and didn't have time to think much about my post. I was more interested if anyone else saw something or knew whats up.

Thanks everyone in the area who replied after checking the skies, I appreciate it

I will admit it most likely was just two police choppers doing their thing looking for a fool.
edit on 22-4-2015 by iFloButta because: admittanceHa

top topics

join