It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul claims to know a secret about Hillary Clinton's funding.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Clinton wouldn't be running for POTUS if she had something as damaging as Rand Paul claims in her closet. Clinton has been in the game long enough to hire the best "cleaners" to keep stuff like this from surfacing or happening in the first place.

I have a feeling one of two things will happen:

1. Rand Paul will make much ado about something small, and the conservatives/Republicans will scream, cry, and wail over something trivial. It will be the new "Bengazhi!!!!" battlecry.

2. It will be much ado about nothing, and backfire to make Rand Paul look silly and petty.

Politics is a 'game' and the Clintons have been in it long enough to be 5 steps ahead of Rand Paul.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I disagree, yes the Clintons have been at this a long time but instead of hiring cleaners to prevent scandals. They remind me more of John Gotti ( the teflon Don) with her ability to extricate themselves from scandals as they have done on numerous occasions.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

Here are 10 count them 10 scandals involving the Clintons

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this crap should be capped at say. 10 mil each. 2.5 bil? no way and hell. Funny how she has American blood on her hands and she even made it this far.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why doesn't he talk about how he is funded by Israel?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Calob

link to source please.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Rand Paul has absolutely ZERO chance of winning as the game is rigged, he is just another great white hope to fool you all. Just like his father, how he caved and is still whining in Congress.

All these clowns in the Republican stable need to shut up and bow out so all our weight can be put behind Dr. Ben Carson.

There is no way in hell Bush can win so I am really wondering why he is making a mockery of the Republican Party. Rubio has a better chance than any of them but Carson.

Carson will win in a landslide if that idiot Jeb gets out of the way so he can slay that evil thing Hillary. Jeb was not good for Florida so their is no way he will pull anything but Texas.

If Hillary wins we better not sit around and put up with her one minute, do not even let her take office. 20 million people NEED to march on D.C. and demand they all step down. If not you all can kiss this country goodbye. That is IF we make it till then.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The Clinton's had Vince Foster and Ron Brown killed so scandal is little to nice of a word for them. Cold blooded killers more like. The fact she can be caught in Vince Fosters home looking for the dirt he had on them, after it was a taped off crime scene shows she is untouchable. I am a firm believer she has been the real president behind Obama this whole time as he gets to live the life but is too dumb for important decisions. That was the deal those two made when Hillary bowed out from running in 08. Remember when Obozo said he gets his intelligence from the News?? He was not joking!!

If someone can get those dam emails linking her to her gay lovers Muslim Brotherhood wife then she will not win. I do not think she has a chance now but if Jeb is the front runner in the end for the Republicans all bets are off.

Dr. Ben Carson is just way too smart and likable for him to lose.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Since you're making outlandish predictions I'll do one.

Campaign slogan ; "Defeat the Washington machine. Unleash the American dream.”

If you're familiar with that.............

I could very well see Rand Paul not getting the Republican nomination. But I could also see him then splitting from the Republican Party possibly even forming a new party. In order to get his slogan heard and draw a hopefully large percentage of the vote. (just like Teddy Roosevelt did) The beauty of that strategy would be to scare the Republican Party and let some other fool in there for four years to do the same damn thing that they have been doing. So once again people will think about his slogan for two or three years. Then he could run on the same promises with a better chance of winning.

This part is not outlandish predictions it is simple fact.............

One of my first threads when I started here was trying to convince people that their votes do count. That the most important vote that anyone could cast is in their state and local elections. The reason for this is if you look into the candidates histories you will be able to vet them before they reach the federal government.

I thoroughly vetted Rand Paul and approved I looked at his history from the North Carolina Taxpayers Union ( reduce taxes smaller government) thru the Kentucky Taxpayers United ( anti-tax smaller government) all the way into the Senate where he is still carries the same message.

BTW I also voted against Mitch McConnell every time I could.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I would vote for rand Paul myself

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Does Rand Paul know something that she has done that is illegal? or does he just have some dirt on her that would just put her in a bad light? I am tired of all these politicians who have dirt on each other holding out for elections to spill the beans. If its wrong, then do something about it now. Don't wait until it benefits you to do something about it, if this is the case then those who withhold information are no better than those who did the act that was so wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: aboutface

If she received money from Saudi Arabia in my opinion that should also follow under the category of oppressive regimes. It is one of the most oppressive regimes in the world, it makes me livid that it is not in that category.

yeah, and most every republican politician has supported the Saudis....bush even had their ambassador over on the white house second story verandah for a cigar and cocktails a couple days before 9/11. and let's not forget the Carlyle group, filled with conservatives...butt buddies with the Saudis.......the old saying "if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones" applies

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

The Clinton's had Vince Foster and Ron Brown killed so scandal is little to nice of a word for them. Cold blooded killers more like. The fact she can be caught in Vince Fosters home looking for the dirt he had on them, after it was a taped off crime scene shows she is untouchable. I am a firm believer she has been the real president behind Obama this whole time as he gets to live the life but is too dumb for important decisions. That was the deal those two made when Hillary bowed out from running in 08. Remember when Obozo said he gets his intelligence from the News?? He was not joking!!

If someone can get those dam emails linking her to her gay lovers Muslim Brotherhood wife then she will not win. I do not think she has a chance now but if Jeb is the front runner in the end for the Republicans all bets are off.

Dr. Ben Carson is just way too smart and likable for him to lose.

why are you even here on ATS?....your post is just embarrassingly trollish.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: I think Im normal

Does Rand Paul know something that she has done that is illegal? or does he just have some dirt on her that would just put her in a bad light? I am tired of all these politicians who have dirt on each other holding out for elections to spill the beans. If its wrong, then do something about it now. Don't wait until it benefits you to do something about it, if this is the case then those who withhold information are no better than those who did the act that was so wrong.

Actually the more I've been reading up on this, it sounds like Rand Paul is privy to a secret that will be exposed in a couple weeks. It sounds like he doesn't have the information exclusively.

But I guess we'll have to wait two weeks or so to find the definitive answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hell with it, I'm going to make this an official elect Rand Paul thread to.

Here he is expounding the same message at the New Hampshire GOP conference. ( does he remind you of anyone?)

The other Republicans will criticize the president and Hillary Clinton for their foreign policy, but they would just have done the same thing — just 10 times over," Paul said on the closing day of a New Hampshire GOP conference that brought about 20 presidential prospects to the first-in-the-nation primary state.

"There's a group of folks in our party (republican) who would have troops in six countries right now, maybe more," Paul said.

Yup everybody who wants to be president is in attendance.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, whose brother, President George W. Bush, authorized the 2003 invasion of Iraq, declined to say whether he would have done anything different then. Yet Jeb Bush acknowledged a shift in his party against new military action abroad.

The GOP's hawks were well represented at the event, led by Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who has limited foreign policy experience but articulated a muscular vision during his Saturday keynote address. Walker said the threats posed by radical Islamic terrorism won't be handled simply with "a couple bombings." "We're not going to wait till they bring the fight to us," Walker said. "We're going to bring the fight to them and fight on their soil."

If Rand Paul doesn't mirror ATS I don't know who does?
edit on 19-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why does she even bother running, she doesn't need the money.

Obviously there is puppets controlling the runners.

I think this should be more of a Logans Run kinda games how, RUN RUNNERS!.

What is old Willy Clinton doing whilst she is running for power monger?

edit on 19-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
He may be helping Clinton in the end whether he knows it or not.
Just like Trump championed the birth certificate question, to the point that when anyone asked about it they were referred to as oh that weirdo Trump and his accusations, Rand Paul may put his signature character as the face of a real Clinton skeleton in the closet that will get buried. People will say oh it was that conspiracy nutter Paul's accusation, you are not going to fall for that pfft whatever, and her dirt gets a pass as simple as that. Nobody will even go there if that happens because they don't want to be associated with a political figure that gets marginalized because they know it will rub off on them too.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

I would vote for rand Paul myself

Atm based on current confirmed potus candidates I'm with Cruz>Rubio>Paul> and Hillary can take a flying leap into Her.....

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's suspicious that he doesn't just spill the beans and tell us what's going on now. Why the theatrics. That's what makes me think he's no better than all the rest. I think it's a tactic.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
I'm not a Clinton fan and would love nothing more than to see this woman just go away but she seems too cunning to be linked to dirty money.
She's very very good at not getting "caught".
If I were to run for president I would make sure I couldn't be linked to anything before running. I would guarantee I was clean
Ask yourselves honestly. Would she allow herself to run right into a scandal shortly after announcing her candidacy? Especially a scandal that would keep out of the white house?

she know the Media Establishment will cover for her. they will not ask embarrassing questions and they will not probe embarrassing incidents.
Limbaugh has a theory that Hillary has taken so much money from so many people what expect something in return that she has no choice but to make a run.

link to book for those what haven't heard
www.nytimes.com...

**"We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,” Mr. Schweizer writes.
His examples include a free-trade agreement in Colombia that benefited a major foundation donor’s natural resource investments in the South American nation, development projects in the aftermath of the Haitian earthquake in 2010, and more than $1 million in payments to Mr. Clinton by a Canadian bank and major shareholder in the Keystone XL oil pipeline around the time the project was being debated in the State Department."**

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Rand Paul is a tool whose words today invalidates things he said yesterday. There is NOTHING he won't do/say to get over. Thinking that this man is any different than any other politician is a folly. You'll have better luck finding a Nazi Quaker.

All political parties are bought/paid for by multi-national corporations so that those parties ONLY endeavor for the Corporation. Why do you think Corporations were afforded the same rights as human beings after all?

Derek

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join