It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul claims to know a secret about Hillary Clinton's funding.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Rand Paul has now made two announcements the first April 8 the second April 16. In which he claims to know a secret about Hillary Clinton's $2 billion raised by her funding foundation. He's quoted as saying the information will be made public at a press conference in the next couple weeks.

Here's some quotes from the article..........

I think that there are things that went on at the Clinton foundation that are going to shock people. And I think they're going to make people question whether or not she ought to run for president," he said then.

Former Secretary of State Clinton has been dogged by questions about her foundation's fundraising practices. Paul and others have harshly criticized the $2 billion foundation for accepting donations from oppressive governments, and the foundation broke an agreement it had made with the White House by accepting $500,000 from Algeria when Clinton was secretary of state.

When questioned by the press to elaborate his response was " then it won't be a secret".

If you guys haven't guessed I am firmly in the Rand Paul camp. I believe he is the only candidate running that will actually push for reforms in the government, in the IRS, the legalization of marijuana and demilitarization of the police.

Rand Paul know's a Secret

Also I'd like the former ophthalmologist sense of humor.

How do you like this Eye exam chart?

edit on 17-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

My money's on Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other regimes that want to be left alone. It will be interesting to see what he has to say.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

If she received money from Saudi Arabia in my opinion that should also follow under the category of oppressive regimes. It is one of the most oppressive regimes in the world, it makes me livid that it is not in that category.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Of course it is. It's offensive to see how world leaders sidle up to them and ignore their crimes. They have oil and hypocritical leaders pretend that everything is fine. Well it isn't ok, and it isn't fine imo.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Oil is one of the main reasons I'm so upset about a relationship with Saudi Arabia. We don't even need their oil, the last time I checked the US only imports about 11% of our oil from them. Hell we export much more than that!

If Hillary received exorbitant donations from Saudi Arabia or the royal family that will anger many people too.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I am going to be real disappointed if the accusations turn out to be a tactic like the MSM uses.

All too often the media makes a big hoopla of a spectacle over things that turn out to be way off base, but they do it because they know the public remembers the accusation over the outcome. The media usually waits a bit then makes a token apology or small retraction to clear themselves knowing the damage is done.

I hope he is a better person than that. I guess we will have to wait and see. If he has something on her he should come forward right away instead of the theatrics IMO.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Not the first time he has claimed a conspiracy theory towards Clinton:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

My money's on Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other regimes that want to be left alone. It will be interesting to see what he has to say.

^This is likely but may be more than that. Am sure she'd get away with accepting those donations for sure. He may have something a little harder for her to escape. Careful Rand, wouldn't trust any of them, don't get "Brietbarted".

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
See there has to be some truth to this if he has reffered to this on two occasion's. I can;t wait to read that book he was talking about.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh boy ! 2 billion is allot of money !

Enough to pay someone to find Dr.Rand with a suicide note in his hand .

I sure hope that won't be the case . I know it's a bit extreme in Thinking but Politics are very very dirty and who knows what that scumbag Hillary is capable of doing. She might have the head to do something drastic like that now that she knows she can get away with it like Benghazi.

I really hope Rand nails her Coffin shut !!!! the nasty energy vampire that she is .

Oh and before i forget

RAND PAUL FOR POTUS 2016

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I would be disappointed also. But as this video shows (posted April 12) Rand Paul is well on his way on exposing the Clintons. After the comments made in this video I expect a bombshell when the secret he claims to have is exposed. Because most of the things claimed in my source he has already talked about. So what in the hell is going to be said in a couple weeks?

One of the main questions I have from these accusations. Is why is he doing it now so early in the presidential race when it could likely be forgotten by nomination time.

I have a theory that I'm sure I will draw grief from people on. But I think all political insiders know most of the secrets and he is making a statement that he will expose those secrets. If he does in fact expose a secret on the Democratic side, it should strengthen his position on the Republican side because nobody wants their secrets told. ( win win)

I only remember one other candidate running on the platform of strict government reform. And that candidate was his dad . I hope by my theory that they will not be able to do the same thing to Rand Paul that they did to Ron Paul.

edit on 18-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You're not upset that Saudi Arabia funded the 9/11 attacks on the towers, Pentagon, and the tragic downing of flight 93?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

You're not upset that Saudi Arabia funded the 9/11 attacks on the towers, Pentagon, and the tragic downing of flight 93?

I will answer you but I would prefer to stay A little more on topic. No at this point I am not angry with Saudi Arabia over your claims. Because I have heard multiple accounts of who is to blame for 911. I will list some of them from memory even though I've forgotten some because they are ridiculous.

Here we go these are the countries/organizations/people that have been assigned blame for 911 Israel, Saudi Arabia,the US government, the CIA, Mossad, Michael Bloomberg, Larry Silverstein, oh hell just pick any spy organization in the world somebody has assigned blame to them, hell I am just waiting for somebody to blame Mrs. O'learys Cow. (The last one was a reference to the Chicago fire)

That is my opinion you will not change it. Can we please get back on topic now?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Rand will be the next president.......He will also be a sellout. This is my prediction and I bet I am right. Controlled opposition is the next step in the PTB plan.

Men like Eisenhower just do not exist anymore.......He was the last president to really speak the truth. Nowadays all we have is sellout progressives. Heck he will probably bring us Rand care and expand on the patriot act. Thankfully the republican party is filled with fools and believers just like the democratic party. Ron Paul is the only man capable of real change.......The only one. This is why his own party attacks him.......FEAR.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Rand will be the next president.......He will also be a sellout. This is my prediction and I bet I am right. Controlled opposition is the next step in the PTB plan.

Men like Eisenhower just do not exist anymore.......He was the last president to really speak the truth. Nowadays all we have is sellout progressives. Heck he will probably bring us Rand care and expand on the patriot act. Thankfully the republican party is filled with fools and believers just like the democratic party. Ron Paul is the only man capable of real change.......The only one. This is why his own party attacks him.......FEAR.

Would you like to bet on that?

Here's the wager if you're right I will leave this site and never post again. If you're wrong you will leave this site and never post again.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Its her bonus from benghazi ...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Nope ... the same idiots who voted obumma in will once again display monumental levels of stupid and vote hillary in ...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

FYI, "Israel did 9/11."
source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-4-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It is obvious you are pretty vested in this emotionally.....So what I am about to say probably will be pointless but here we go........If you put faith and become emotionally vested in politicians you will be let down time after time.

Betting ATS posting rights is like playing Texas holdem with my pets........Years bring many things including wisdom. I raise you 20 kibbles.
edit on 18-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: SubTruth

Nope ... the same idiots who voted obumma in will once again display monumental levels of stupid and vote hillary in ...

I disagree it is in TPTB best interest to see a Republican get elected this time around. And than watch out the military industrial complex is really going to take off. And the fools will eat it up......Remember Iraq.....I do.

The fake power has to switch poles to keep the fools at the bottom believing they actually have a choice.

edit on 18-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join