It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 People Who Shaped The Illuminati Conspiracy Theory (ATS Member makes it to No.2 on the list...)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Have you received a welcome email or something similar? Can you tell us anything about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

Yes I have received a welcome email ... No I can not tell you anything or I would have to kill you ...

But joking aside ... Yes the welcome email and can contact them through an email address ... though they can Not guarantee an answer due to heavy traffic so to speak ...

They advise following them on Facebook etc

edit on 16-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 16-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Careful now...

Our requests are simple and therefore may be hard to comprehend, but disloyalty is not tolerated. You must understand this before applying.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Where did that quote come from ... source please

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The 'official' website: www.illuminatiofficial.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ah Yes ... I see it now ... though it is curiosity only brought me to sign up

I have ordered their official book / testament

I am my own person and have no fear of speaking my mind/my truth
Disloyalty is not my intention ...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hidden hand of one of the symbols of the Masons, the main appointment of the blue blood masons to kill as many redblood goyim and be killed whale.to... the only exception of Stalin he killed blue bloods bastards example Ezhov copy of Obama lamcdn.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm going to have to say that hidden hand is a fake. The illuminati spends tons of money and kills anyone who gets to close so they are NOT going to let one "member" spill the beans.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I am not sure what I think about the Illuminati theories. To be honest, I haven't really followed them that closely.

However, yesterday morning I fell upon that old Hidden Hand thread, and went reading through it - I've never read Bernards stories either (the few times I've seen him show up he only lasted minutes) but sometimes I just enjoy a well put together story, without concern for truth. ( I also enjoy John Titors stuff for that reason).

I ended up falling asleep at the end of it, and had the most weird and troubling dream! It was troubling because I kept waking up, only to find I wasn't actually awake. I hate those dreams.

When I finally woke up for real, it took me a good 45 minutes to become convinced I really was back to reality, and felt groggy, like I had been drinking, until I went back to bed at night. (I hadn't drank at all).

I keep having this feeling that it was that material that set off things in my head- although I have read those concepts before, in various places. There was something about his words that moved me inside, in a way I can't describe.

A funny synchronicity was that in the evening, I turned on the tv and there was some show in which Freemasons were being interviewed and discussing their organisation. I became aware there is a female lodge here, and it really interested me. Having grown up with academics and shrinks, I sorely miss intellectual discussion and analysis out here with the french paysans, so I am thinking of contacting them. (though that was sort of a side branch of the topic in that thread, it still seems like a timely coincidence.)
edit on 17-4-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Hi Bluesma ...

I am not sure what I think about the Illuminati theories. To be honest, I haven't really followed them that closely.

I am the same ... but on reading their website bits and bobs ... I find nothing to object to ... Indeed if they are what they claim they are ... then I am drawn to them ... hence my reason for joining and ordering their official book t glean more understanding of them.

I had always had negative feelings to them ... but this was drawn from various conspiracy sites etc.
Better to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak ...

Out of all groups ... I find them the most fascinating ... a part of me hopes they are truly what they say they are and their motives are altruistic as they claim ... Meanwhile instead of judging them I will keep an open mind ... Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

I ended up falling asleep at the end of it, and had the most weird and troubling dream! It was troubling because I kept waking up, only to find I wasn't actually awake. I hate those dreams.

I know that type of dream ... It troubled me for a while ... Thinking I was awake but I was still dreaming then thinking I had awoken many times but was still dreaming ...

In each of these dreams the same occurred ... I would go to switch on the light ... but their would be no power ...
After having such dreams for a while ... The next time I had the dream and there was no power ... I consciously thought to test if I was dreaming ... I thought if I am dreaming I can fly ... and indeed in the dream I did and could fly ...

Yet still I check out light switches now and again to check if I am dreaming and also if I can fly

In a way this life is like a dream ... But like dream there are other dimensions or realms where we can and do abide ...
I have often thought that when we die it is like waking up and a realisation and knowing of something familiar which we lose by being on Earth amongst denser energy ... If that makes senses

By the way Hidden Hand was my motivating factor joining ATS ... I do not agree with all he spoke of but there are some gems amongst his writing which I could relate to and no doubt you also

Regards a/p

edit on 17-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 17-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I am not sure what I think about the Illuminati theories

You only need to think BS. As well as with "Hidden Hand's" thread. Nothing came true, nothing ever does. They are either incredibly patient, as in they want their great, great X 15 Grandchildren to inherit the Earth, they are EXTREMELY incompetent, or they do not exist.

BTW, I firmly believe the Author (Hidden Hand) is still a member here, just under a different name and is pretty much laughing at everyone here because even though everything he said has since been proven to be BS, so many here still believe in him.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Its LISTVERESE a BS random list site run by two little boys.

Grow up people...23 stars for this crap

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

You only need to think BS. As well as with "Hidden Hand's" thread. Nothing came true, nothing ever does. They are either incredibly patient, as in they want their great, great X 15 Grandchildren to inherit the Earth, they are EXTREMELY incompetent, or they do not exist.

BTW, I firmly believe the Author (Hidden Hand) is still a member here, just under a different name and is pretty much laughing at everyone here because even though everything he said has since been proven to be BS, so many here still believe in him.

What's wierd is that I am sure I have seen someone with the Hidden Hand name post recently, in response to me on some thread, but if I go the profile, there is only that one thread listed as posting.

Like I said, not concerned about truth in things like predictions, and even the family stuff, since he claimed he was speaking of a "spiritual family" and not a physical bloodline (how do you want to prove/disprove that?).

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

I am the same ... but on reading their website bits and bobs ... I find nothing to object to ... Indeed if they are what they claim they are ... then I am drawn to them ... hence my reason for joining and ordering their official book t glean more understanding of them.

The idea of such a secret and powerful organization having a website, from which you can apply to join... doesn't seem a bit ...dubious to you?? I can't help but be skeptical.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

As always, your insight and wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Please drop by anytime

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

What else can one be but be sceptical ... To be any other would be foolish for sure

I will read their book with an open mind however ...

They claim to have created this website and invite people to join ... In order to dispel the negative things said about them and also others who have made false claims ... I.E. Claimed to speak for them ... This is true to some extent ...

However this could well be a public relationship exercise ... spin doctoring ... Celebrity's such as Maddona climbing on board and defending them publicly ... from their historical perspective ...

I must admit my dreams last night were very much linked to my joining ... perhaps I was too hasty joining but when fear is shown ... I step in ... I have always spoken out for the under dog maybe I am impetuous I do not like to see people duped ... but do wish to learn what they are really all about ... so I will withhold any personal judgement ...

I know the arguments against them ... it is only fair to see what they say themselves

If they are what they claim they are ... well all is well and good but if they are not ... I will leave and explain my reasons for doing so ...

All they ask is loyalty ... I am a loyal person by nature generally speaking ...
I am no threat to them ... how could I be ... hence I have no fear

edit on 18-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Like I said, not concerned about truth in things like predictions, and even the family stuff, since he claimed he was speaking of a "spiritual family" and not a physical bloodline (how do you want to prove/disprove that?).

No, I am not concerned about truth in things like that either. His thread was definitely a good read and he was obviously an intelligent person. So from a thread stand point it deserved all the flags and stars it received. But when I hear people go on and on about the "Illuminati", I can't help but roll my eyes

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The H-H thread just made me think of people playing role playing games.

No disrespect to anyone who does believe it all, but it seemed he peaked the interest of those already informed about his theories and they just enjoyed playing along?

Also I remember he mentioned something about we not remembering who we were before because of the 'Veil of forgetfulness' I mean I swear I got that on Skyrim once.

AND you guys really think that illuminati website is for real??? thats just ridiculous.

edit on 24-4-2015 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2015 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Just did a whois on the domain and the registrant name is private. If you were actually the illuminati's official website, you would have no problem with putting your name to it?. I sense this is someone trying to make some $ off gullible people.

Or you can believe that they hid there name because it keeps with their super-secret ethos.

If they are really the illuminati and guardians of humanity like that site claims then lets see some real action on Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I remember coming across a website that asserted that sometime in the 1920's-1930's a female philosopher and writer took it upon herself to establish an anti-Semitic propaganda piece under the guise of the "Illuminati". Basically, she co-opted the original Bavarian Illuminati name, as so many others have done since then.

I cannot remember her name of the website, and my Google searches have been yielding nothing but modern theory lately.

If I stumble back upon that webpage somehow I'll post the link for future reference.

"Illuminati" just means 'enlightened ones' and everyone these days who smokes a j or takes a trip is suddenly claiming to be 'enlightened" by pure virtue of drug use and contemplation....some even going so far to re co-opt the name for their own personal ventures and musical gimmick braggart rights.

It really is a laugh riot...and also kind of sad and confusing at the same time.

So it goes.

It's our Generation's version of Orson Welles' 'War of the Worlds' radio panic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join