It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Patch...Master the Human Domain

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's a video about the concentration camp connection to the wooden clogs,

Scroll about halfway and you'll see and hear evidence presented about the shoe's significance in Jade Helm 15 logo.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: texasgirl

Exercises use the last two digits of the year in them. For example, Red Flag. This year it's Red Flag 15-. The first one was 15-1, the second 15-2, the next is 15-3, etc. It's an easy way to keep track.

That makes simple, perfect sense. Thanks Zaphod! (Now I feel like an idiot, LOL)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Here's something interesting:

This patch from Mexico is a little similar to the Jade Helm patch:

www.mayorno.com...

This is the story about Aztlan and how Mexico wants these states back that they feel belong to them.

These states are:

Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington.

With the exception of Oregon and a little bit of Washington, these are the states participating in the Jade Helm exercise. ( Colorado was originally participating)

Any thoughts on this?
edit on 7-5-2015 by texasgirl because: sentence correction

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's something interesting:

This patch from Mexico is a little similar to the Jade Helm patch...
Any thoughts on this?

Yeah...in what way? They're both patches. That seems to be the end of any resemblance.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hiya,
Jumping in on this a year or so late, but just found it tbh.
Whilst I can't help with the wording, I do know what the clog means.

The word Sabotage is commonly believed to come from the French word for clogs; Sabot. The makers of these clogs were supposed to have thrown them into the machines in order to wilfully destroy them. There are varying stories about the Dutch and French workers having limited rights and being mistreated and therefore this was an aggressive turn on strike action in the mid to late nineteenth century.

I imagine that the Master the Human Domain comment is a call for acts of Sabotage within 'Human Domain' - work and society.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join