It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Patch...Master the Human Domain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

just a thought, 15th Amendment was a the last reconstruction amendment after the civil war.

Things that make you go hmmm.

April 15, 1865
Abraham Lincoln, Date of assassination

The start date of Jade Helm, June 15, is also the date in 1775 that this happened:

1775 – American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just wanted to add...

What happens on this forum effects other forums and vice versa. We need everybody on-board for anything that may happen. Now is a good time to start prepping if I ever saw one. Not in that crazy lunatic kind of way, but gradually, efficiently and without causing mass paranoia.

The people at ATS are slowly peeling back the layers of the onion and regardless of what happens, its never good to be caught with your pants down. There is a right way to instigate these types of events without sounding like a moron. Lot's of good information here.

I love this site and the people here and scenarios like this are when we shine the brightest. Again...

Good job everybody and keep up the fight and awareness!!!

S+F

edit on 15-4-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: greencmp

just a thought, 15th Amendment was a the last reconstruction amendment after the civil war.

Things that make you go hmmm.

April 15, 1865
Abraham Lincoln, Date of assassination

The start date of Jade Helm, June 15, is also the date in 1775 that this happened:

1775 – American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.

September 15, the end date is also the 258th day of the year - 2+5+8=15

And in 1935 on that date -

1935 – Nazi Germany adopts a new national flag bearing the swastika.

And oddly enough, wooden clogs were what the holocaust victims were given to wear when they entered the death camps...
edit on 4/15/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And oddly enough, wooden clogs were what the holocaust victims were given to wear when they entered the death camps...

Between the repeated numerology and the extent and scope of the operation alone, it does set off some alarms for me. Escalating civil unrest... mass shootings (as usual) and ban on AR-15s and high capacity magazines, etc. etc.

These recent events make more sense now if you go along with the idea that JH15 is more than just a training exercise...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My bad....on a post earlier I referenced June 15, it is actually July 15, but that is significant to the wooden shoe as well.

JULY 15, 1942
SYSTEMATIC DEPORTATIONS FROM THE NETHERLANDS BEGIN
Jews in the Netherlands have been systematically concentrated in the Westerbork transit camp. The majority of Jews sent to Westerbork remain there only a short time before their deportation to killing centers in the east. Beginning on July 15, 1942, the Germans deport nearly 100,000 Jews from Westerbork: about 60,000 to Auschwitz, over 34,000 to Sobibor, almost 5,000 to the Theresienstadt ghetto, and nearly 4,000 to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. The overwhelming majority of those deported are killed upon arrival in the camps.

Source

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And September 15th comes up again in relation to Nazi's here:

SEPTEMBER 15, 1935
NUREMBERG LAWS ARE INSTITUTED
At their annual party rally, the Nazis announce new laws that revoke Reich citizenship for Jews and prohibit Jews from marrying or having sexual relations with persons of "German or related blood." "Racial infamy," as this becomes known, is made a criminal offense. The Nuremberg Laws define a "Jew" as someone with three or four Jewish grandparents. Consequently, the Nazis classify as Jews thousands of people who had converted from Judaism to another religion, among them even Roman Catholic priests and nuns and Protestant ministers whose grandparents were Jewish.

Source

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

i ment to post this awhile ago, it looks like the pacth is a adaptation of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force patches. still doesn't explain the clog.

Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force patch

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ok, I havn't read the whole thread yet but does anybody see that it is a GLASS shoe. What are some themes or sayings from cinderella that have to do with Jade Helm? The gears are turning in my head.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting thread, S&F for you ! I'm going to try some different angles. I'm looking at a different meaning on the clog. If we look up clog in the dictionary, the second meaning is an encumbrance or impediment...ie.....a blockage,obstruction or clog in the system. So, could the semi-transparent shoe represent this operation being masked or cloaked to many of us (the observers ) ? The real meaning of the operation being hidden in plain view. The real intent of the military infiltrating into these States for some other reason than just martial law training ??

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

also if you remember and look at the link you gave me in the other thread, it starts on a 15th, and ends on a 15th.
15 July through 15 September.

Well when I was in school, we would spell things on our calculators with numbers. I think that if you take the 15's and just mash them together, you get 1515 in calculator spelling, I see ISIS.... another thing to ponder I guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The clog is symbolic,

The Dutch sold New-Amsterdam ( Now New York )
But now the US has #ed up the world... they are coming to take it back.

No worries, no more presidents ... A king is coming!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My take on the transparent footwear. Walking among you unseen. Just my take.
The weapons could be added to demonstrate invisibility to danger.

edit on 15-4-2015 by Jonjonj because: adde a thought

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the broken arrows don't signify a stolen or missing nuke event. Along with the recent "discover" of an ISIS training camp just 8 miles from Texas and the sudden closing of 5 Walmart stores in the training area this whole thing is creeping me out. It has all the makings of a false flag event. If something funky happens down there I'm not buying the official story, that's for sure.

Eta: Turns out some Iridium-182 has been stolen in Mexico however I cannot link it due to ATS rules. It will be making the rounds here shortly though I'm sure.
edit on 16-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
WTF ??? and WTF is this Guy?
That's a weird ass Video.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I'm not an authority or anything on the matter, but the design looks cool.

The slogan, well - you know those Special Forces guys - they love their rank and some like to be a little brassy and puff a bit at times....others just need a reminder to be the best they can be and the responsibility to wield that power wisely in times of adversity.

The crossed arrows symbolize Special Forces, and are symbols of the Native Americans for Friendship (crossed) and End of the Journey (when crossed and broken). The sword is that of the Defender of the Peoples.

The clog is somewhat confusing, but maybe it's a Dutch Division?

edit on 4/15/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity and afterthought

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The arrows are broken? I didn't see that. Can you elaborate?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Sorry, it appears I can only reply like this...

History

Lincoln was assassinated on April 14th?

I cannot seem to reply just "to the thread" itself...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The arrows are broken? I didn't see that. Can you elaborate?

The arrow shafts disappear near the knife.
They don't have the obvious appearance of being broken though.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I know it's a stretch, but I found this on another ATS post:

I couldn't find any permit for any store pertaining to these closings and every local news outlet for each area is running with the exact same message:

Wal-Mart officials said the problem cropped up with "clogs and leaks in plumbing that affected availability of water and drainage around the store."

Clogs in plumbing? Clog on patch? Lots of synchronicity here...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: greencmp

Sorry, it appears I can only reply like this...

History

Lincoln was assassinated on April 14th?

I cannot seem to reply just "to the thread" itself...

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, I thought that was a little strange when I found it because I was watching a special on c-span about his assassination yesterday.

Seems like a pretty significant error to be the default on google.

I think that might be three strikes against wikipedia.

edit on 15-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join