It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Patch...Master the Human Domain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Anyone mention yet that the dagger looks like an inverted cross. Also, there is a bulls-eye on the shoe, 2 rings and a dot in the center. One last thing, the shoe is at the center of all the weapons. Weird stuff this....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Well, this morning, one of the maintenance guys asked me to do that "google" thing and find out why the flags at City Hall were at half mast.
I said "because it's Tax Day you dumb dumb!"
Then I really googled it and saw April 14th, Lincoln assasination and we both went...huh???

Odd...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It looks like he was shot on the 14th at 10:15 PM and died on the 15th at 7:22 AM.

At 10:15, Booth slipped into the box and fired his .44-caliber single-shot derringer into the back of Lincoln’s head. After stabbing Rathbone, who immediately rushed at him, in the shoulder, Booth leapt onto the stage and shouted, “Sic semper tyrannis!” (“Thus ever to tyrants!”–the Virginia state motto). At first, the crowd interpreted the unfolding drama as part of the production, but a scream from the first lady told them otherwise. Although Booth broke his leg in the fall, he managed to leave the theater and escape from Washington on horseback.

A 23-year-old doctor named Charles Leale was in the audience and hastened to the presidential box immediately upon hearing the shot and Mary Lincoln’s scream. He found the president slumped in his chair, paralyzed and struggling to breathe. Several soldiers carried Lincoln to a house across the street and placed him on a bed. When the surgeon general arrived at the house, he concluded that Lincoln could not be saved and would die during the night.

Vice President Andrew Johnson, members of Lincoln’s cabinet and several of the president’s closest friends stood vigil by Lincoln’s bedside until he was officially pronounced dead at 7:22 a.m. The first lady lay on a bed in an adjoining room with her eldest son Robert at her side, overwhelmed with shock and grief.

edit on 15-4-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Now, I am not familiar with the "clog" style shoe in the middle of it

it's a Sabot

A sabot is a clog from France or surrounding countries such as Belgium. Sabots are whole feet clogs.

Sabots were in the 16th to 19th centuries, associated with the lower classes. During this period, the years of the Industrial Revolution, the word sabotage gained currency. Allegedly derived from sabot, sabotage described the actions of disgruntled workers who willfully damaged workplace machinery by throwing their sabots into the works.

I wonder who or what they're planning to Sabotage

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

Now, I am not familiar with the "clog" style shoe in the middle of it

it's a Sabot

A sabot is a clog from France or surrounding countries such as Belgium. Sabots are whole feet clogs.

Sabots were in the 16th to 19th centuries, associated with the lower classes. During this period, the years of the Industrial Revolution, the word sabotage gained currency. Allegedly derived from sabot, sabotage described the actions of disgruntled workers who willfully damaged workplace machinery by throwing their sabots into the works.

I wonder who or what they're planning to Sabotage

Now that is very interesting. I had seen that they were called sabot's before, but did not put the 2 together. Nice!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

also if you remember and look at the link you gave me in the other thread, it starts on a 15th, and ends on a 15th.
15 July through 15 September.

So many signs point to something in Sept.

End of the Schmita year Sept. 13th, Sukkot, blood moon. More in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the tools would be in place IF a financial meltdown occurred around Sept. 13th

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

i think it will be swiss bank funded, special operations.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

A Sabot is also a type of shotgun round. It is an accurate slug that is used for hunting large game such as deer.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

This isn't an "operation patch." The Army doesn't create patches for specific operations. It is a title slide for a PowerPoint briefing, nothing more.

The elements of the logo are simple. The crossed arrows are the branch insignia for the Special Forces, who are running the operation. The vertical dagger is a V-42 stiletto, a fighting knife issued to the commando unit in WWII that would later become the Special Forces. It is featured in pretty much all SF flashes, unit patches, etc (note that it also appears in the unit insignia in the top left corner). The combination of the elements most likely looks different in this case because it was thrown together from crappy clipart by a less-than-tech savvy SF officer the day before whatever briefing the PowerPoint was made for.

The same officer, who hates both PowerPoint and briefings, was probably put in charge of making up something "cool" for the motto, and chose from a list of Army buzzwords to create something vaguely related to the mission that sounded fancy enough to please his boss's boss but is actually nonsense. I actually used to use a random phrase generator to make these up.

I couldn't tell you what the clog image is, but my first guess would be that it's an inside joke or it's an unofficial unit "mascot" and the guy named his team the Fighting Clogs or something asinine like that. I was once in a unit that called itself the "Croc Punchers" for some reason (as in crocodiles, not the ridiculous footwear).

I think everyone is reading a little too deep into this image. I can almost guarantee that it was churned out by some poor assistant Operations Officer three hours after he expected to be at home catching up on his Netflix. He doesn't have the time, knowledge, or interest for numerology or hidden symbolism. Jade Helm might have some good conspiracy fuel to it somewhere, but you're looking in the wrong place here.

If this were really something important, would they have really let it come into existence with that awful font?

I've been making slide decks like this for twelve years, and this just screams low-effort to me.

Or maybe that's just what they want you to think...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Word on the street is that Jade Helm goes into full effect July 15th. Starting with gun confiscation and house to house searches.

Apparently it is martial law with national guard and active reserve and active military and police.

The funny thing is that the first I ever heard of Jade Helm was this thread and you guys were talking about a patch, then a couple of guys I know walked by and started talking to me about it today. Odd coincidence. I didn't get much information other than July 15th is the date, it involves gun confiscation and house to house searches and re-education camps. I take that to mean that every one of us on ATS and any other "conspiracy" site will be rounded up. Maybe I'll see some of you there. Doesn't sound good. Probably isn't' anything but...weird coincidence. eh?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

also a tank round M829.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Geez, good point. Scary thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The shoe sort of looks like a nursing shoe. Looks like the shoes I and many coworkers wear anyway.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't know if you've gotten a good answer - too many posts at this point - but in case you haven't, the symbolism is:

The easiest explanation for the arrows and dagger are that they're from the SF crest, and in the mission patch mean nothing more than "we ran this cluster fark". Which, given the name "Jade Helm" should be doubly obvious. What is a jade helm? A green hat.

The shoe in the center is a wooden shoe, called a sabot. Dissatisfied workers in the early industrial age would occasionally toss their shoes into the machinery, damaging it, and thus we have the term sabotage.

The slide show dances all around the mission's parameters. Combine that with the patch and you should be able to ferret out what the exercise is about. (hint hint)
edit on 16-4-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Interesting thread conclusions. The whole of this, the logo, the dates,... comes off as taunting.

Sabot shoe?
During the 16th to the 19th centuries Sabots were associated to the lower class.

During this period, the years of the Industrial Revolution, the word sabotage gained currency.

Allegedly derived from sabot, sabotage described the actions of disgruntled workers who willfully damaged workplace machinery by throwing their sabots into the works.

Source

WalMarts to be closing where Jade Helm will be active?

Compare the Wal Mart star/flower logo(WMart site says used since 2008) to Jade Helms logo layout.
edit on 16-4-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I could be wrong but.. going with the Asian theme here, with the font and "Ninja" weapons... I think that shoe may be the wooden shoe known as a Sabo. They are where the word "sabotage" comes from. In China, hundreds of years ago, they created these weaving loom machines that could have one person do the work of 15 people, if I remember the story correctly. (and by the way sorry if this was already mentioned) And the angry workers who's jobs were replaced by this machine, would take their wooden shoes off, and throw them into a certain part of the machine where it would get caught up in the moving parts causing it to break. Thus, came the term "sabotage".

Whether this has anything to do with their intended meaning or not, I do not know.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ah, it appears several others have also made this connection... good work, my friends. So they were called sabots... and for some reason I thought they were Chinese or at least Asian in origin, and that the "sabotage" incident happened in China... my ignorance shows. Thank you my friends.

edit on 4/16/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
NOW, combine your new knowledge of 'sabot' and the slides from the OP.

Hint: there's a line item you should be able to put with this and know what the exercise is about.

(c'mon, guys!)
edit on 16-4-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Most likely an SF Training Op dealing in covert sabotage.

2d

Yes, and just like with 9/11 they will be able to say the perpetrators got away with it right under their noses because they thought it was a part of the drill... will the people fall for this again?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hey, Snarl already got it.

They're looking to see if the uninformed local constabulary or the locals will spot them "sabotaging" the infrastructure. If you get caught, you lose. There are counter-sabotage forces on one side, saboteurs on the other, and the locals are a wild card.

It's primarily a charlie/echo gig. They teach infrastructure sabotage, after all, so you have to drill for it at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join