It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Patch...Master the Human Domain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Yeah, it's being stupid and wont let me view it from my phone unless I download the app and then pay for an unlimited subscription to scribd. Unless I'm just doing this all wrong. I'm sure one of our sleuths will figure it out though. I'm quite sure nobody will want to upload all 12 images so I can see them. Maybe I can find them in youtube form...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Bedlam
Yeah, it's being stupid and wont let me view it from my phone...

Ah. I've got a subscription.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The shoe thing is odd....clear clog....

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteOneActual
I think everyone is reading a little too deep into this image.

Absolutely agree, but then that's what happens when you have people who look for "signs" in absolutely everything. If that isn't indicative of the paranoid fear of the suspicious then I don't know what is.

Remember, these are people who will look at a millisecond of time captured in a photo and concoct an entirely new reality from just that one image.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I think everyone is reading a little too deep into this image.

Absolutely agree, but then that's what happens when you have people who look for "signs" in absolutely everything. If that isn't indicative of the paranoid fear of the suspicious then I don't know what is.

Remember, these are people who will look at a millisecond of time captured in a photo and concoct an entirely new reality from just that one image.

Except this isn't a millisecond of time captured in a photo. This is a military exercise with a carefully thought out patch for their exercise that actually DOES have a meaning. That meaning is what is being speculated on.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This part is what I am wondering about:

What is the clog for?

I remember a quote from a Star Trek movie about these shoes, called sabot. en.wikipedia.org...
Sabot were thrown into the gears of windmills to stop the production of work by evil or unfair mill owners. The words "saboteur" and "sabotage" are derived from sabot for this very reason.
edit on 16-4-2015 by MarkusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Except this isn't a millisecond of time captured in a photo. This is a military exercise with a carefully thought out patch for their exercise that actually DOES have a meaning. That meaning is what is being speculated on.

Again, the Army does not create special patches for their exercises or operations. This isn't NASA we're talking about. The only branch of the military that I've heard of doing this is the Air Force and their process is informal and the patches are officially unauthorized. I've been on plenty of exercises and operations and have never once even heard of a special patch. What would be the point? If there were "secret meanings" it would violate OPSEC and jeopardize the mission, and nobody would ever see it.

Not to mention the center image just looks like a crappy rendition of the Special Forces flash that SF guys wear on their berets, which isn't surprising since SF is running the op and they like to put their logo on everything. If it were really some well thought out and meaningful image I think they would have put a little more effort into making it look a little less amateurish and generic.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Again, the Army does not create special patches for their exercises or operations. This isn't NASA we're talking about. The only branch of the military that I've heard of doing this is the Air Force and their process is informal and the patches are officially unauthorized. I've been on plenty of exercises and operations and have never once even heard of a special patch. What would be the point? If there were "secret meanings" it would violate OPSEC and jeopardize the mission, and nobody would ever see it.

Not to mention the center image just looks like a crappy rendition of the Special Forces flash that SF guys wear on their berets, which isn't surprising since SF is running the op and they like to put their logo on everything. If it were really some well thought out and meaningful image I think they would have put a little more effort into making it look a little less amateurish and generic.

Well, someone on the operations team that made the slide deck for distribution made it and put it on there. While it may not be a patch that will be issued, it is associated with the operation as it is in their released documentation. So somebody there decided to make it and put a clog in the middle.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteOneActual

In heraldry, swords pointing upwards show the readiness to fight, wartime.

This patch is amateurish, indeed.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is a long shot

The symbol may point to the motto of the coat of arms of the Netherlands

Which means JE MAINTIENDRAI, French for

I WILL MAINTAIN

The arrows and sword are reflecting the Native American idea of 6 cardinal directions

The US and the Netherlands are very close and the Dutch are very integral to the creation of the US.

The Dutch shoe at the mid point of the symbol is interesting

What the Netherlands has to do with this I don't know as of yet

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know what the patch is supposed to convey but here is the acronym for Jade Helm:

Jade= Joint Assistance for Deployment and Execution
Helm- Homeland Eradication of Local Militants

www.arkansasherald.com...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I don't know what the patch is supposed to convey but here is the acronym for Jade Helm:

Interesting that those acronyms were actually in government docs, though one dates back to 1961. Cool find!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Interesting that those acronyms were actually in government docs, though one dates back to 1961. Cool find!

Yeah, I thought it was interesting, too. The 15? There are 15 cities in Texas where the exercise is held. I wonder if it's the same in the other states, as well?

Still can't figure out the transparent clog, though.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yeah, I thought it was interesting, too. The 15? There are 15 cities in Texas where the exercise is held. I wonder if it's the same in the other states, as well?

Still can't figure out the transparent clog, though.

The 15, I think represents the year, as another poster said....2015.

As far as the clog goes, there doesn't seem to be any definitive answer, though there are a lot of good ones in the thread.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You're probably right that 15 stands for the year, and maybe also for it starting on the 15th of July and ending on the 15th of September. I was putting a new angle on it, as Jade Helm's exercise has 15 cities in Texas participating. I just wonder how many cities in the other states are doing it, too.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Exercises use the last two digits of the year in them. For example, Red Flag. This year it's Red Flag 15-. The first one was 15-1, the second 15-2, the next is 15-3, etc. It's an easy way to keep track.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This part is what I am wondering about:

What is the clog for?

What was common footwear for concentration camp prisoners for $1000 Alex?

Not sure how to add links from mobile, turns out there are many photos online depicting concentration camp uniforms including wooden clogs.

I would hazard a guess that's a better symbology than "dutch" sabatuers in regards to JH15

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The shoe thing is odd....clear clog....

It's a Dansko! (shoe brand)

Arguably the world's best shoe. Nurses, teachers, and flight attendants wear Dansko's. In fact Alaska Airlines will reimburse their flight attendants if they buy them. They're insanely comfortable if you're on your feet all day, and they're so well made they last for years.

They make men's clogs as well, I wear them

As for why it's being used for a military logo/patch? Who knows. Arrows and clogs, it doesn't make any logical sense to me.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It was stated pages ago they are called sabots too and that's from where the word sabotage derives

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
As for why it's being used for a military logo/patch? Who knows. Arrows and clogs, it doesn't make any logical sense to me.

The arrows-and-blade are a central part of the Special Forces crest.

The shoe is a sabot. A central part of Jade Helm is simulated sabotage of infrastructure, or preventing it.

eta: Do they make Danskos in 12 1/2 EE?

edit on 4-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join