It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

a reply to: Night Star

Oh I suffer from "foot in mouth" disease, perhaps I did phrase that inappropriately.
I do hope you all know I think they are adorable. It was just the bug thing that had me carry on.

WIS don't worry. I knew you were joking. At least I thought you were joking.
(If not let me live in my delusion.)
Anyway I've been called worse. lol Seriously I laughed.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
LOL, Wis, I laughed too!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
I will blame it on Mom. She let me view all sorts of British television and any thing comedy, forty plus ago Pure deprivation.
So Bless Her Heart, all though she is long gone, I know she will gladly assume the blame ass long as I attain a sense of rigid humor.
Thank You I knew you would get it.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh good, I thought some one would put that nasty hat on me and give me time out.
Love you all must fly.

Oh my I saw my first Turkey buzzard today. Yeah. Some people count Robins, Ya Ya they are cute but Turkey Buzzards are awesome>

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm here just dropping into lurker status until I can get computer fixed. We are using a new web filter at work and it has categorized ATS as malicious
plus the fan is out at home and I am waiting for CyberPower to send me a fan. I'm here I just HATE trying to post on my phone.

Tom - You got me good with Troll! I was yelling NO when I thought he was after the horses. Lol

Hello hello to everyone. Sorry I'm usually better at responding to everyone but I hate using my phone

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Good Morning to everyone!!

Tom and Night

Love the entries. Lots of intrigue and giggles.

I've got a busy day today. I hope everyone has a happy day.

Leaving you with some goodies.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I hope you get your pc fixed soon.
LOL I thought I might make a few people nervous with the story.

a reply to: crappiekat
mmm bacon.
Thank you!

edit on 18-3-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A good day to everyone here in The Shed!

Here are some coffee and donuts to get you going today.

If you want some light reading to go with them,
I posted a true tale about an experience I had many years ago.

The Wheelchair Van

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Great story to go with my coffee and donut's.

Thanks for the giggle.

Good way to start the day.

I hope you and Bug have a good day as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Jess, can't wait to start seeing you more and posting in the story again. Bird too!

OMG, I'm having bloodwork later and can only have water for now and what do I see? Coffee, bacon and donuts! How the hell are people supposed to wake up in the morning without coffee? I feel like a zombie.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Oh, sorry, I didn't say Hi to everyone! It's the lack of coffee, you'll have to forgive me. At least I'll be going out for a big breakfast with my friend Diane after my bloodwork. Wish she would hurry and call. Oh Thank God, she called! Takes her about an hour to get here though. Guess I'll try to comb my hair and get dressed so I can fly out the door when she finally gets here.

I hate having bloodwork. They always find something wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Morning Night.

When they are drawing, just consentrate on deep breaths.

And close your eye's and think about the Shed story.

We will be thinking about you.

edit on 18-3-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Well I had an appointment this morning and they called and asked if I could come at 1pm instead.

So here I am. This is what else I have in the works.....

I applied to take a Turkey Hunting class with the DNR. I have been eying those birds since I have been up here. You have to have a permit to shoot them. So I am taking this class to learn about the Turkey and how it effect's our eco-system here in Wisconsin.
The course consist's of a 5 hour classroom seminar, and 2 day's out in the field (with a mentor) to learn how to track and shoot them.
So if I get picked to join the class, I may be not only cooking my Thanksgiving Turkey this year, but also hunting,shooting, and cleaning my bird.

A Woman's Work Is Never Done.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Tom- Coffee & Bacon, I think those are my calling cards

Night - I hope all of your blood work comes back great!!! I totally understand the scariness of test!!

Kat - That class sounds like a bunch of fun! I hope you get selected!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm back! Didn't take as long as I thought.

I hope so too. I know my boy's will be relieved. The first time I saw Turkey's outside in the back, I grabbed a gun and started walking towards the the door. My older one yelled "No Mom Don't" LOL!!
He goes and gets the hunting laws and hands it to me and say's "Educate Yourself!" It was funny.

Well ya gotta have a permit to shoot them. Even if they are on your property.

So this class will be educational and fun.

All Kidding Aside I would never kill anything unless I was within the law. I think it is very important to educate people about the eco-system around them.
When I fish, I do selective havesting. I am not a jerk. We are law abiding people. And we do take the hunting laws very seriously.

Ok, I have to figure out what to make for dinner. I'm thinking pasta.

Just so you know

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Kat, needles don't bother me usually, I just get nervous at what they might find from the tests.

I've never heard of a turkey hunting class. Sounds interesting, but...you're going to pluck the feathers and gut it? Barf! LOL I guess you can't get any fresher meat than that!

Hi Jess! Thanks! I had a huge breakfast of scrambled egg with cheese, home fries, sausage and bacon and toast oh and...COFFEE! It was almost lunch time so I was starving and ate the whole thing. LOL

Then we went to a second hand store and I got this awesome glittery jacket for the holidays for 6 or 7 bucks, a pretty crystal ashtray and an awesome big basket to store things in for 2.99! My friend got two fitted wool jackets for a few bucks each! Got a Dunkin' donuts mocha raspberry coffee to take home with me. YUM!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sounds yummy. Now you need a nap

Hey!!!

Has anyone else checked out Tom's story?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. Pluck,gut, clean. I do it with fish. Just no feathers.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I hope so too. I know my boy's will be relieved. The first time I saw Turkey's outside in the back, I grabbed a gun and started walking towards the the door. My older one yelled "No Mom Don't" LOL!!
He goes and gets the hunting laws and hands it to me and say's "Educate Yourself!" It was funny.

Hahahahaha! I thought he just didn't want you to kill the bird, but he tells you to educate yourself with the laws! LOL

edit on 18-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Sounds yummy. Now you need a nap

Hey!!!

Has anyone else checked out Tom's story?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. Pluck,gut, clean. I do it with fish. Just no feathers.

I saw the story and flagged and starred it. LOL

OMG, you are one strong woman Kat! I couldn't even kill my own food, never mind pluck feathers and gut them and slimy fish too!

I don't mind anyone who kills animals to eat, but I don't like when someone kills just for the sport. Then again they tell me that the animals will overbreed and there will be too many and they will starve if they aren't thinned out and killed. Makes me wonder why A God or the great creator would make living things survive by eating other living things. I have to take that one up with God when we meet, among other things. Yes, we shall sit in a big beautiful garden on a bench and have a long talk about things. Well, that's the plan anyway. LOL

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yea. It really was funny. It was only a BB gun. I doubt I would have hit any of them.

I have never hunted before. So this is all new to me. I am not afraid. If you have the opportunity to hunt your own food. Why Not.

This year I am starting Tomato's, Cucumbers, Chive's, Basil and I want to try peanuts. They say you can grow them up here, but I have heard that it's more work than it's worth. So we'll see about that. I haven't even ordered them. You can only get them from Burpee. As far as I know.

I also have seeds for peppers. Bell, and I got a hot pepper too. I can't remember the name. I will go down and look later.

new topics

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join