It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
I know the feeling. It's gloomy and rainy here. It doesn't help that it's cold again.

Cold again and I don't know about you, but we're supposed to get possibly several inches of snow. SNOW! I'm ready to start shopping for plants and shed winter coats and sweaters and we're getting snow????? I always said, "We're not safe until May."

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, just a quick heads up to all Sheddite's...Before our 30 page limit comes screaming at us, I was wondering if you all want The Shed 4 or a different title for our next incarnation?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Tom, in case you show up...I am going to try to find some fantasy mood music and make a story entry or two. I don't want us to do the different time dimension thing like we did before and have to edit my post. Hang in there! LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Tom, in case you show up...I am going to try to find some fantasy mood music and make a story entry or two. I don't want us to do the different time dimension thing like we did before and have to edit my post. Hang in there! LOL

No story from me tonight.
I like "Shed 4" Everyone's Sheddites right?

Besides I was thinking about this today.
Having waded out into the other waters of ATS. It seems no matter what the topic, no matter what the issue, no matter what your belief, even if it's a light hearted joke, there is going to be an argument about it or at the very least a contrary discussion to see what the writer is made of. lol
Anyway, The Shed seems to be an oasis of peace and calm in the midst of ATS.
I think anyone who comes here sees that, and whenever someone gets tired of debate and just wants a calm discussion or a laugh or fun reading, they come back here.
That's how I seems to me anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Continued from Errollorre's post from page 366

As Errollorre shared his fascinating tale of all that had occurred until this moment, the winged elf became overwhelmed with confusion and emotion. She ran out of the great dining hall as quickly as her feet would carry her and out into the garden. The Gaurdians were shocked to hear the tale. They still didn't understand his friendship with such a creature as the troll, They were so...destructive and obviously not too bright. None the less, they would try and work with the young man. The eldest sighed. "As you know, this building is huge and majestic and holds many secrets and hidden artifacts. Ever since we learned of Aria's plight and the plans of the Witch Queen and her minions against all of Accasia, we have been searching through books of antiquity and tomes and scrolls. It is a never ending process of interpreting symbols and languages that are unfamiliar to most."

Pesky flew over to Errollorre and sat gently upon his broad shoulders. "That is quite the story Sir, but your troll friend...well, you must keep him under control lest he ruin any chances of our ever finding a way to battle the witch and get your betrothed back to her old self. We can only hope he hasn't ruined any of the books or other souces of information already. Besides, I have a thing for antiques and it really pissed me off that he ruined that throne chair in the other room. I really loved that chair!"

Hugo stretched his rainbow wings and sat at Errollorre's feet. "Sir Errollore, we will win this battle somehow. We have won others that seemed as though they would be in vain, yet we persevered, joined together with those well trained in battle and magic. Lives were lost, but many more were saved. We have the bravest of the brave, the fiercest of the fierce. All across Accassia we have beings gathering in great numbers. Mighty dragons, Wizards and Elven armies as well as many others. Have faith and be strong."

Night Star allowed Aria a few minutes alone outside to gather her thoughts, listened to the group's discussion and excused herself from the table. A little tipsy, she stumbled, straightened out and found Aria weeping in the garden. "My dearest Aria, I have seen how you look at this man. I have also sensed his truth." She smiled warmly and giggled. "Imagine that Aria, you have someone who loves you deeply with every ounce of his being. You feel something for him as a complete stranger, imagine when your memory returns? We shall have the most beautiful elven wedding to plan!"

Aria was still in shock. "Please, don't! I don't remember this man! I don't remember anything! How can you speak of deep love and a...a wedding?" Night, still being tipsy giggled again. "Well...I'm sure when your memory returns you will find the humor in it all. And you will be excited about your wedding." Pesky flew out the door to join the elves. "Ok, so I overheard every word and I think..." Aria glared at the little pixie and shouted, "I don't care what you think, I don't care what any of you think! How could I not remember something so profound?" She rested her face in her hands as the tears fell freely down her face. "I don't know...could it possibly be true? The witch has changed my form, taken some of my nagic away. Perhaps...perhaps it is true and she took my memories of this man, my...fiancé."

Night pursed her lips together trying to be silent long enough for Aria to let it all sink in. In the meantime Sky flew over and stood by Aria's side. "Truth will not fail you. It will find your mind and heart and you will realize that truth is not your enemy. Truth shall reign supreme." Night was so proud of the miniature dragon who was now the size of a small dog. He had grown in size and wisdom.

Back in the great dining hall, Wolf padded his way over to Errollorre and placed a paw upon his lap to show his support.

edit on 19-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Awwww, yes, I'm thinking that The Shed 4 would be fitting. Sheddites we are and we stand proud and strong, united in magic and love in this wondrous place. I am so glad that Gail found us and that you, her wonderful husband has also found his way here to us.

I often get teary eyed when I read the touching messages of my fellow Sheddites and how much they love it here, how they find it a safe haven against the rest of the world, this amazing place we call 'home'.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I heard the same for here. Come on, spring!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid Dear, where are you from? If you have mentioned it before, I apology and as usual will blame the meds for my poor memory. And...when will you be adding to the story?????

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm in West Virginia. As for the story, I don't know. I haven't had any ideas lately.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ah, the classic writer's block thingy. I often think I'm out of ideas, then I go to youtube, find some mood music and the ideas start flowing. Hope you come out with something soon. I miss your fun and crazy stuff.

When you said West Virginia I felt like singing the song..."Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountain, Shenandoah river
Life is old there older than the trees
younger than the mountains
Growin' like a breeze
Country roads take me home to the place I belong
West Virginia Mountain Momma
Take me home country road..."

Not a Denver fan, but nice song about your home State.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I hand engraved a belt buckle for John Denver ... RIP.

Just a random factoid ...

Hello sheddites ! Hope you are all in rude health !
(Jacy will appreciate that descriptor )

Ps ..still hating on tablet/androids ...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

So good to see you Honey!

That's cool about the belt buckle you engraved for John Denver.

I have a laptop computer with a good sized screen and love it! Sorry you are having problems with your tablet/androids. Come visit more often anyway.

Bedtime for me. Sweet dreams one and all! Or Good morning, depending on where you are from. Oh, it turned into morning while I wasn't paying attention. LOL
edit on 20-3-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi those picture's are beautiful.

Just curious, When the wind is blowing in from the ocean, do you get that salty taste in your mouth?

I've fished the Atlantic and I remember the ocean spray tasted salty and made me hungry.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Deer Jerky. Yum. It doesn't last long around here either.

For Christmas a friend gave me some Deer sausage he had made. OMG, soooo good.

I just did some checking on Deer edibles.
www.americanhunter.org...

I had never thought about the bones. Have you ever had the bone marrow?

I'm thinking bone broth.

edit on 20-3-2016 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi Timely,

Good to see you.

That is a cool craft. I have been to fishing show's and have seen some really cool designs.

I would love to see picture's of your work.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Exactly, writer's block, that and real life getting in the way.

I like that song. I'm not originally from here. I moved here in 2012.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
I never had marrow. I had a laugh when I saw the thing on kidneys on the site you posted. "They have a slight urine flavor". I've never tasted pee and don't intend to lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Why would anyone name a place Virginia. Is it a celebration of virgin virtuoso?

Just strange!

Nice story entries.

P

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Yea, I saw that too. LOL!!!

I know I had a icky look on my face.

I have plans to get together with a DNR guy in the next couple of weeks.

I'll ask him about that and let ya know.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hi pheonix,

Nice to see you. Hope you are well.

I am up super early today. It's 4am here.

I have a busy day today. Spring cleaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join