It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Love the avi

Are you a cry baby now?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I am feeling all emo and stuff.

Hold me Zazz, hold me tight.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No way, If I do, you'll stick a light saber thorough my gut, I say what you did to Han.

Fratricidal maniac.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hehe, 'light saber', yeah, hehe.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hiya Mason and Hello Zazz!

I must leave now my Sheddite warriors. Have a great day!!! Oh and...someone keep an eye on the boys please. I don't want to find any missing faeries or pixies and a surprise supper waiting when I get back. OMG, see they are a bad influence! Bad boys, bad, bad, bad! LOL Ok, I'm leaving now. I love you all! I always think of Ozzy at his concerts when I say that.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That's not his lightsaber.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ahhhh look I found Skid & Augustus's baby pictures!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Ahhhh look I found Skid & Augustus's baby pictures!!!!

Frankly I am upset and appalled that you would imply such a thing about me, I expected more from you. Get a clue.

If that were in fact my baby picture the kid would be holding a Bourbon bottle.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ola.
ZazzaFrazz I want your new Avatar. I want it on a T-shirt, on a bumper sticker, as a flag, painted on my house. that probably isn't legal.
Augustus Your new Avatar has the most wonderful references.
Now you do know I can't be assimilated?
Which side are you on? Or is there no side as the dinosaur hippies would claim.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Augustus Your new Avatar has the most wonderful references.
Now you do know I can't be assimilated?
Which side are you on?

The side that has all the fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Nightstar

Stop encouraging the boys Jess! LOL

Regarding our honored Skid and Augustus.
Martin

We really need to keep them on our side

I conquer with Martin, at least we can keep an eye on them.
And then there is the humanitarian aspect. We are providing an environment for these 'beings" where they can express their "urges" with out being banned.
I see it as a Kindergarten for Monsters. Really cute Monsters. I am not prejudice towards any kind of abnormality. Ups, that was an oxymoron.
This could though be a life time involvement. Perhaps we could just have them licensed as "Companion Pets". Make them legal.
We must be patient.
edit on 1-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I'm an illitarate tech imbecille

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Everybody who's not here...like WalkInSilence! (where are you? I miss reading your beautiful replies in the morning!)...everyone...
much love, jacy xoxo

Thank you for your inquiry, I too love to read the relies from people who have become "familiar" to me.
How are you? Are you sleeping well?
edit on 1-3-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Stupid Computer

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
That's a very good idea. If not, I would dress you like a clown and throw pies at you.

He would likely eat you.

I didn't say what's in the pies.

edit on 1-3-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

WIS

Which side are you on?

Augustus

The side that has all the fun.

Fun is an arbitrary emotional expression, I assume Mengele was "having fun" performing his "investigations"
Define "fun" my friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here's my entry for the contest. Enjoy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

So my friend I hope the pies are topped with whipped cream and seasoned with copious amounts of cinnamon.
Any way you wouldn't get with in a mile of me. I would know.
Neither of you would have a chance. Trust me. He He.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hugs to all.
I am in an ambivalent mood so pardon my avatar, it kind of turns into my "alter ego"
Where is
GordiBugCrappieJacyChooch SyxCC and all the rest are you OK.

I get paranoid when people disappear in this "cabin fever" job I have where I hardly see any "real" people.
Are there real people?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
and now for more of the continuing tale of Errollorre Of The Palindromes and the quest for The Shed.
the previous chapter can be found here:

Chapter 6 page 331

and now for Chapter 7

Up the creaky stairs of the Dark Star Inn, and down a dimly lit hall, walked the wizard Carl , Errollorre and the troll.
“I paid for this room a week ago.” Said the wizard. “But this is the first time I’ve come to take a look at it.”
Using a large rusty key the wizard opened the door to a small, sparsely furnished room.
There was a fireplace with the remains of some half burnt logs sitting in it.
Unlit candles were atop the mantle as well as beside a small desk and bedside table.

The wizard touched the candle wicks and they burst into flame. Then he put fresh logs in the fireplace, touched them, and they burst like balloons full of water, spilling liquid all over the floor.
“Whoops.” Said the wizard. The wizard mumbled a few words and the liquid pulled back into the shape of logs and burst into flames.
“There that’s better.” Said the wizard Carl.

The warmth of the fire and the flickering light from the candles made the little room quite pleasant.
“Room make me sick.” Said the troll. “Like it better when floor was wet.”
“Well Troll.” Said Errollorre. “You can’t stay outside. The townsfolk don’t seem to have a friendly disposition to you after all the abuse you’ve given them.
Just try to rough it with us tonight. Tomorrow we will set out at dawn."
“Troll try.” Said the troll as he sat on the soft bed. The bed under the weight of the troll bent and touched the floor.
The troll had a look of horror in his eyes as he tried to ignore the comfort and a sweet aroma that was in the room.

“Do you smell that?” Errollorre asked the wizard. “It is ever so faint, and sweet. It is the delicate fragrance you can sometimes enjoy from a..”
“An Elf!” said the wizard. “I believe the previous guest in this room was an elf."
“Please.” Said the troll. “Troll already don’t feel good. Don’t talk about elves.”
“Ha!” said the wizard. “I have a feeling our adventurer friend here has a tale involving elves. Don’t you Errollorre?”

“Actually I do.” Said Errollorre. “Here look at this.”
Errollorre reached under his shirt and pulled out a amulet. He began to unscrew a little compartment in the front of it.
The troll leaned forward and whispered to the wizard who was standing in front of him.
“He going to show picture to you of his ugly woman. Try not to be sick.”

“Here you go.” said Errollorre handing a small drawing to the wizard. “This is the reason for my quest.”
The wizard Carl took the drawing and looked at the image intently.
“Very ugly woman no?” the troll said to the wizard.
The wizard Carl looked up and said,
“This is not a picture of a just a woman, you big dumb lump. This is a picture of an elf!”

The troll’s eyes got wide.
He looked at Errollorre and asked, “One you say love and you look for is elf?”
“Indeed she is Troll.” said Errollorre.
The usual light green tint in the trolls face suddenly turned a ghostly white.
“Troll gonna be sick!” yelled the troll.
“Well please not in here!” said Errollorre!”
Troll looked around with panic in his eyes, and then he ran for the door.

edit on 1-3-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
continued...

Gnomes did not usually mingle in public with other beings.
In fact, the gnomes of Accasia had a reputation of being quite shy.
So it was highly unusual when the gnome Gritnow and his wife Sandshe reserved a room for two at the Dark Star Inn.
They had met at the Dark Star two hundred years earlier. They had promised each other that someday they would return for a romantic stay to celebrate that occasion.
Their story is an unusual one that must be told another day. Suffice to say that they had worked, and planned, and built up their courage to face other beings, in preparation for this special night.

Sandshe almost abandoned their planned evening when they arrived at The Dark Star Inn.
Entering the lobby of the Inn, the great dining hall was a shambles, full of broken furniture and bodies.
But with a great deal of convincing, Gritnow had convinced Sandshe that they should press on with their plans and enjoy the special getaway they had planned for so long.
Finally they walked down the long dimly lit hallway of the Inn approaching their room. They paused at the door as Gritnow laughed nervously while fumbling for the key.
Sandshe looked at Gritnow amused, but with love in her eyes.

Suddenly the door across the hall from them swung open with a crash.
Standing hunched over in the doorway was a large white faced troll.
It appeared to Gritnow that the troll was going to say something before he began to throw up.
Sandshe screamed.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
continued..

Back in their room the wizard Carl questioned Errollorre.
“So tell me how you came to be involved with an elf.” Said the wizard.
“Some time ago,” said Errollorre. “Over a year ago now I think. A delegation from Accasia came to my land of the Palindromes.
“They were going to work out a trade deal. Accasia sent many delegates representing many species. There were dwarves, minotaur’s, men, beings that I had never known before, and there were elves.
Way in the back of the group, by himself, was Prince Dricore. He didn’t like mixing with the others. He represented the dark lands of Accasia for his queen.
Negotiations took months. The Palindromes never talk straight when making a deal. In was during this time that I happened to make the acquaintance of one of the delegates from Accasia, a female elf.
Well I guess you can figure out what happened. We fell in love. We were to be married. But then Dricore found out.
I think there might have been some jealousy on his part, but even greater than that was the fact that Dricore does not believe in the intermingling of different magical species.
So on the day of our wedding, Dricore and his henchmen arrived and captured my elf.
I fought but was stuck from behind.
I remember hearing her calling me, and him saying he was going to arrange it so she will forget all that happened that day.”

Errollorre finished speaking and door opened and the troll walked slowly in.
“Troll feel little better now. But Troll has empty belly.” Said the troll.
Troll fell on the bed. The beds legs snapped and Troll and the bed crashed to floor.
Troll laid there face down moaning.

“I know what you’re thinking Errollorre.” Said the wizard. “But going back alone to Prince Dricore’s castle would be a mistake.”
“Even if your elf is there, it is highly unlikely you’ll get past all his troops to rescue her.”
“I can’t just sit here.” Said Errollorre.
“I have a plan.” Said the wizard. “At this very moment armies are being formed to fight the Witch Queen. They gather at the Faery Kingdom.
Go there and speak with Lekya the Faery Queen. Tell her Carl sent you. She may spare some troops for you to storm Prince Dricore’s castle and find your elf.”
“You speak as if you are not going with us.” Said Errollorre.
“I’m not.” Said the wizard. “I will go to seek the help of some powerful allies.”
“Who would that be?” asked Errollorre.
“Dragons!” said the wizard.

Suddenly from the street below the sound of many horses could be heard.
Errollorre peaked through the curtained window at the scene unfolding below.
Hundreds of black armored horses with warriors on them from Prince Dricore poured into the street from either direction.
Errollorre watched as they rode to the front of the inn. The inn keeper stepped out and spoke with a rider. The rider struck the inn keeper knocking him to the ground.
Then the inn keeper pointed up to the window from which Errollorre watched.
“Dricore’s soldiers!” said Errollorre. “They’re coming.”
“We can’t go out the front.” said the wizard Carl. “ Our only hope is to run to the backside of this building.
We can leap into the stream that runs behind the Inn. It might slow them down long enough for us to escape.
Go to the Faery Queen. I’ll meet with you when I can.”

Sandshe had been hysterical for quite a while. The trauma of the troll encounter had shaken her, and her mood for romance was gone.
But Gritnow calmed her with reassuring words. They washed themselves, then they burned their troll stained clothes in the fireplace.
Finally after a cup of warm gnome tea Sandshe sat beside Gritnow on the bed.
“Maybe someday we’ll laugh about this.” She said.
“Maybe not.” Said Gritnow. They both laughed.
Then looking into each other’s eyes, their lips moved closer, as the door suddenly burst open with a loud crash!
“I do beg your pardon.” Said Errollorre as he ran past and dove out the window .
“Was that Peter Pan?” asked a shaking Sandshe.
Then bursting through the door came a running barefoot man in a fuzzy bathrobe with a colander on his head.
It was the wizard Carl.
“Coming through!” yelled Carl as he somersaulted up and through the window .
Gritnow’s hands were shaking as he tried to calm the now hysterical Sandshe.
Suddenly the troll burst into the room breaking the doorframe. Wood shards flew in all directions.
Troll tripped and landed on the end of the bed sending Gritnow and Sandshe catapulting up and out through the window .
Gritnow hung by one hand to the window seal while holding the dangling Sandshe with the other.
Suddenly the window exploded as the troll burst through.
Gritnow, Sandshe, and the troll fell into the rushing stream below.
As Gritnow and Sandshe paddled towards the shore they watched the figures of Errollorre, the wizard Carl and the troll, run and disappear into the forest.

edit on 1-3-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join