It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yep, I was standing on an overpass when I took them. This very overpass right here!

a reply to: Night Star

Thanks love! That church has been in the very same spot since 1820 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
continued from above.

Errollorre and Troll ran through the the Accasian forest for another hour until they at last reached the outskirts of the village.
“There’s the main street, and there is the Dark Star Inn.” said Errollorre.
“You can hide here behind this stable.” Errollorre said to the troll. “Keep your eyes on the door of the Dark Star Inn and watch for me when I leave.”
“Troll watch and hide.” said the troll.

Errollorre crossed the road towards the inn and was about to enter it’s door when suddenly it swung open and a man flew out landing in the street.
Then another crashed through the window of the inn and landed painfully in the road.
Several more men came running out the door and ran down the road.
Errollorre peaked in the doorway and slowly eased himself into the Dark Star Inn.
There was a long heavy wooden counter that served as the inn’s desk and more popularly as a bar.
Hiding behind the bar was half a dozen men. Across the room in a corner behind an overturned table was another group of individuals.
One burly looking man got up and tried to run for the door.
Suddenly a voice rang out. “Flickonya!”
It was as if a sudden burst of concentrated hurricane force wind struck the man, sending him crashing into the wall on the other side of the room and knocking him unconscious.

Errollorre looked to the side of the inn where the voice seemed to have originated.
Lying in a heap of empty bottles and glasses was a barefoot man in a long fuzzy bathrobe with a colander on his head slightly tilted and covering part of his eyes.

“Wizard Carl?” said Errollorre. The wizard stood up with his back to Errollorre and yelled. “Who dareth callish my name?” (hic) The wizard raised his hands and shot a bolt of lightning into a spitoon.
“Don’t try that again ya demon!” yelled the wizard. (hicup)
Then the wizard spun around with his hands raised and ready to release another bolt of something.
“Errollorre?” said the wizard. “Good grief Errollorre I’ve been waiting here a week for you.” (hicup) I wash so bored I started drinking this swill they called ale. Then is shtarted (hicup) enchanting my own brew. hee hee. What Kept ya?”
Errollorre began to explain but before he could say a word the wizard Carl collapsed face first onto the floor.

edit on 28-2-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
continued again from above.

A big burly man with a scraggly beard and a soiled apron rose up from behind the bar and approached Errollorre and the unconscious wizard.
“Is he alive?” asked the man. “Yes.” said Errollorre. “I think he’s just sleeping off too much drink.”
“You a friend of his?” asked the man. “I guess I am.” said Errollorre.
“Then I suppose you won’t mind paying for the damages and injuries he caused.” said the man.
“I’m sorry friend.” say Errollorre. “But at present I have no money on me.”
“Then I guess will have to take it out of your and that wizard’s hide!” said the man.

Errollorre looked and saw that he was now surrounded by twenty angry looking men who had been victimized by the wizard Carl.
One angry man took a swing at Errollorre’s head. Errollorre ducked and punched the man in the gut sending him back into the crowd.

Another swung a chair at Errollorre but Errollorre moved aside in time for it to miss him and instead it crashed into the inn keeper.
Errollorre was bobbing and weaving, jumping and ducking, throwing punches and kicks, and doing pretty well in the rumble when several men managed to tackle him and hold him to the ground.

The inn keeper got up and said, “Hold him there. If neither he or that drunken wizard can pay, then I’m going to give them something that will remind them to not run out on debts.”
The inn keeper walked over to the fireplace and pulled from the flames a red hot poker.
He approached Errollorre and the unconscious wizard intending to brand them both.
The men held Errollorre down and the hot poker was moved close to his face.
But then there was the sound of the inn’s door suddenly breaking, and a rumble felt throughout the room. This caused the men to loosen their grip on Errollorre, and all turned to see what had made the noise.

He came in through the inn’s door.
Ducking down a little so his head would fit under the doorframe, and standing there looking angry, was Troll.
“Heavens have mercy!” cried out one man. “It’s the troll!”
Letting go of Errollorre all the men began to slowly back up.
Troll looked around for a moment. Then Troll grabbed one end of the long heavy bar and ripped it up out of the floorboards.
Troll began to swing the long bar as if it was a club, sending men flying in all directions.
One man at the far side of the room drew out his bow and arrow and took aim at the troll.
Troll dropped the bar and grabbed a large round table and flung it at the archer.
The archer smashed into the back wall with a loud thud.

Errollorre jumped to his feet but was immediately hit with a wine bottle and fell unconscious.
Troll meanwhile was busy stuffing a half dozen men into the back of a piano when several men snuck up behind him and lassoed him in chains.
Troll struggled to break free of the chains, but more were wrapped around him and he was forced to the ground by a growing number of angry men.

Suddenly a loud voice rang out, “SEATAFLAMBO!”
All of the men fighting Troll suddenly had the back of their pants burst into flames.
The wizard Carl stood there laughing as everyone ran out to sit or dive into the stream that ran behind the inn.

Errollorre gained consciousness and saw Troll laying there struggling in the chains.
“Troll!” called Errollorre. He ran over and began unwrapping the chains from the toll.
“Please don’t tell me this thing is with you.” said the wizard.
“Wizard Carl!” said Errollore. “Yes, he is a friend. He helped me escape from the ruined castle on Dark Mountain.”
“Dark Mountain!” said the wizard. “Then you must have been a prisoner of Prince Dricore.”
Errollorre stood and looked at the wizard. Anger filled his face.
“Dricore! Do you mean to tell me that was Dricore’s castle. I never knew who my captor was. Dricore. My enemy.”
“Dircore’s your enemy huh?” said the wizard. “You better tell me all about this.”
“I have a room I paid for upstairs before the drinking began. We’ll go up there to talk.”

“Innkeeper!” the wizard called. The innkeeper rose up from behind a crushed table and limped over to the wizard Carl.
The wizard reached into his bathrobe and pulled out a small bag of gold.
“This should be enough to pay for the damages and have some left over for some remodeling.” said the wizard.
“Here is two more gold pieces.” “Give these to that strange woman with the black hair, purple skin and leopard spots next time you see her, and tell her I liked her singing.”

Then the wizard turned to Troll who was now standing watching the proceedings.
“Let’s get something straight here fella.” said the wizard. “If you get out of line or try anything funny I’ll shrink you to the size of an ant and squish ya. You got that?”
Troll nodded in agreement and as they walked up the steps to the wizard's room he turned to Errollorre and said “Troll really don’t like wizards.”

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

She recently (NIght know the whole story) revealed to me that the voices have returned also but, they have taken form. It is a form that we are familiar with...hate to sound "cryptic" but it is an incredibly LONG story...anyway she was terrified that this "figure" was visiting her.

I'm gonna u2u my email

If you choose to................. use it, put Moddy in the title so I know it's from you

I'm not saying I can help, after all I see my angel and hear his voice, take walks and have discussions. Am I crazy ...........I hope so, normality seems a tad boring.

The rest will remain private

Cody

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Chooch, I love historical buildings!!!

Errollorre, LOVE the story entries! Your character reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow who I adore! OMG, funny and so well written! I love that you have brought my troll to life. I couldn't take him along with me because I had too many other characters to look after. And the wizard is funny as hell too! Awesome job my friend!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hiya Cody! I want to hear more about your Angel.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Errollorre, LOVE the story entries! Your character reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow who I adore! OMG, funny and so well written! I love that you have brought my troll to life. I couldn't take him along with me because I had too many other characters to look after. And the wizard is funny as hell too! Awesome job my friend!

Thank you.! I am so glad you enjoy them.
Eventually our characters are going to meet. lol

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Thank you.! I am so glad you enjoy them.
Eventually are characters are going to meet. lol

I can hardly wait

edit on 28-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Errol...I'm with Night Star...can't wait for the next chapter! (it's so good!)
I could see a great collaboration between you two actually. (Not that I'm 'throwing you together')...it's just that your writing styles and really descriptive stories compliment each other. You're both good at writing fairly lengthy pieces without losing the reader's interest!

*waving up at the top of the page* Hiya Chooch!! Glad you're still with us!

Hey Cody!!

TNM...Any chance you and I could talk over Skype (computer to computer)?? I've had some strange stuff go on with my girls too. With them being identical twins, it kind of freaks me out that I can't tell if something is 'freaky or possibly paranormal' or 'health' issue concern. Send me a private message hun.

Everybody who's not here...like WalkInSilence! (where are you? I miss reading your beautiful replies in the morning!)...everyone...
much love, jacy xoxo

edit on 28-2-2016 by jacygirl because: spelling booboo

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello Jacy Darling! Thanks, you can throw Errol and I together anytime! I think our characters would be quite interesting thrown together.

To you and Cody, thank you for reaching out to our little Bird.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

(((Night Star)))
I just wrote you a really long reply and *poof* it disappeared...page wouldn't load...*sigh*...

Oh well...Yes. You and Errol should cross paths in the story. With the two of you writing I think it will be really entertaining!

jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

(((Night Star)))
I just wrote you a really long reply and *poof* it disappeared...page wouldn't load...*sigh*...

Oh well...Yes. You and Errol should cross paths in the story. With the two of you writing I think it will be really entertaining!

jacy xoxo

Oh I've had that happen to me before where a nice post goes flit poof. Pisses me off. Luckily it hasn't happened in a while. Knock on wood. Ah, we shall indeed cross paths and that of our other writers. I mean there is evil run amok and a nasty witch to battle and a spell to stop our winged elf from being a ghost and a baby miniature dragon to raise... After that...new adventures and places to explore and things to discover. Sure wish you'd start writing more. You and Sophie are missed terribly! Kat still needs to get in here and Wis and Bird and Martin and Gordy and Syx and Bug and whoever else wants to. Hope I didn't forget anyone, my mind is like mush.

Bug, hope you are feeling better!!!!!
edit on 28-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Boy do I have some catching up to do!!!

BUG!!!! It is so good to see you!!!!! So glad to know that you are out there. You have been greatly missed!!!!

I will read and get caught up and then will do a better post. I also am working on my next story entry.

Good morning everyone!!!!! Have some coffee...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Happy Leap Day Everyone!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oops totally misread JC's reply LOL

Hi guys how are you all ?

Cody

edit on 29/2/16 by cody599 because: Because I'm an idiot

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Martin, now that's a cup of coffee! I'll have one of those. I'm happy to hear that you will be making an entry in the story soon, really looking forward to that! Hopefully we can get your characters back with Night somehow. That is, if you want to. Then when Errol joins us it can be a blast. And we can get the battle going. I know Syx will want to be in there with us too, but not sure when he will return. And perhaps Gordi and Sporky will join us soon.

Oh yes Errol, leap year, I had forgotten. Love the kitty sky diving image, though if that's real, I would imagine the poor thing was terrified. Yikes!

Good Day one and all! It's supposed to get close to 60 degrees today!!!!
I just opened a window and if it gets warmer like they say, I'll open another one and get some fresh air in here! Once the weather stays warm, I will buy some more fish. I miss my betta fish that went to fishie heaven. And I want to replace some fancy guppies.

Hurry up Spring!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Cody, Hi Sweetie, you snuck up on me. People in here love doing that! How are you today my fine friend?

edit on 29-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bahhahaha! I just had to go edit my post above. I meant to put a reply to Cody and I replied to myself instead. So I was calling myself Sweetie and asking how myself, a fine friend, was doing. Martin!!!! What did you put in that coffee anyway??

edit on 29-2-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

HAHAHA I will never tell. It wasn't me it was the pixies!!!

Yes, we will wind our characters back together. I have the old parchment I need to get to you.....

edit on 2/29/2016 by Martin75 because: Because I can't spell

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Cody, Hi Sweetie, you snuck up on me. People in here love doing that! How are you today my fine friend?

I'm fine thank you Night

I struggled this morning to get my head into gear, so stuck to simple stuff at work until I had a thunk I could trust.
I hate starting a new complicated job on a Monday, if you cock it up at the start you spend the rest of the job paying for it.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join