It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five different stores make sudden announcement, claiming “plumbing” issues

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would like to find out if there is anyone "camped out" to see just what type of vehicles DO show up at these places. At this point, anything other than plumbers coming out in large groups, it would be very curious.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That's how I interpreted it when I read the article. Here's a hypothetical answer for your question. Get a bunch of military out there, popping out at civilians and scaring them, shooting at them, as you described...

Special Forces Training..

It always involves going into the public having to survive without any contact, and getting back at some predetermined time undetected. These guys will try to look like Texans, even if they are from New York. There was some incident if I am recalling correctly that a trainee was shot while trying to disarm a police officer.

Jade Helm whatever this is, looks like getting a Lot of guys all on the same page for some type of invasion elsewhere. Or it's some excuse to have guys in the area.

Special Forces. Basically you speak the local language. You eat the local food. You are looked at as someone who has always been there. You train people around you. You are an expert on all weapon systems. You may even form militias, or Armies.. Or you may just win popular support for some cause.. The ultimate Force multiplier.. Special Forces.

NOT Directed at above poster (obviously)

As far as Wal-Mart being a sinister plot.. And people saying it MUST be something mundane.. Hold your horses.. Let's talk about this. Nothing is pointing to it being normal or mundane just yet. Everywhere I have ever worked, you knew Well in advance of a store closing. You start seeing the district manager in your store more often. Information trickles down. And you start looking for another job on the down low.

This appears to have not happened. This leads this into a non mundane explanation. The scientific method precludes assuming "this is something normal." So let's not assume that. I see no evidence supporting it.

The evidence supports something Fishy. As firing people with no warning and closing stores with 5 hours notice is Fishy behavior. What that something is no one knows yet.

exploring possibilities, is the first step. Stop losing the plot and just going it's normal.. I saw one answer as some bacteria in the plumbing. That's an interesting one, but 5 stores spread across the entire US. all at once. Maybe they had them all tested and just those 5 came back, though the climates in these areas are not similar to each other, so not sure it makes sense.

I havn't seen an answer yet. This is a discussion forum. Stop saying it can be nothing else. Cause it most certainly can.
And it's most likely not what they are saying it is.

We all know Wal-Mart is shady, so why are some of you assuming it can't be ANYTHING shady??
It doesn't mean it is shady either, can you think beyond mere opposites? 2 dimensional thinking, in an 11 dimensional world.. Imagine that.

How you get at real answers.. You come up with as many possibilities as possible. We discuss them here. As we discuss our information combines, and certain answers fall away. Don't jump to conclusions.. And this does look FISHY FISH..

Fishy..

(Fishy is not synonyms with Sinister.)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I would like to find out if there is anyone "camped out" to see just what type of vehicles DO show up at these places. At this point, anything other than plumbers coming out in large groups, it would be very curious.

I would watch if I was in one of the areas.
I was going to bring that up earlier, but thought it a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The Pico Rivera Walmart sits on the location where Northrop Grumman built the B2. And while Northrop eventually moved, I don't think you can move the underground facility and networks that were/are underneath it. This cannot be a coincidence.

edit on 15-4-2015 by anonwk2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
a reply to: texasgirl

Care to point out a single lawsuit that happened due to such? I can't find any. All I've found is they must have the proper cleaning equipment and be trained to safely clean it.

OSHA has this to say about hantavirus:

There are currently no specific OSHA standards for Hantavirus.

While not rat/mouse feces, OSHA upholds fine in court concerning workers who got sick cleaning up pigeon poop:

www.safetynewsalert.com...

And this company even subcontracted the cleanup work. They didn't use their own employees. While I think this Walmart worker was probably hired back to clean the store, I don't think it's because of a rodent problem.
edit on 15-4-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: texasgirl

Why are Texas and Utah being labeled "hostile"? I guess I can see Texas having this label because our border is open and any 'terrorist' can get through but Utah is not on any border. Anyone have an explanation?

Texas has a history of "not taking kindly" to the federal government.

Texas also has the "Texas State Guard" which is a substantial military force that only takes orders from the governor.

Basically, if Texas really decided to secede, the federal government would have one hell of a fight to get it back by force.

Thanks for your reply. I am aware that we're not exactly government's favorite state and can see us being labeled 'hostile' but I don't know why Utah is. What have they done?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Why are Texas and Utah being labeled "hostile"? I guess I can see Texas having this label because our border is open and any 'terrorist' can get through but Utah is not on any border. Anyone have an explanation?

Texas also has the "Texas State Guard" which is a substantial military force that only takes orders from the governor.

Basically, if Texas really decided to secede, the federal government would have one hell of a fight to get it back by force.

Thanks for your reply. I am aware that we're not exactly government's favorite state and can see us being labeled 'hostile' but I don't know why Utah is. What have they done?

Mormons tend to distrust the government and many of their church communities are also "prepper communities." Basically, they're well-organized, well-supplied, and they are loyal to each other... hence: the government considers them a threat.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
These Walmart closures are exactly what you would expect to see for large scale staging. The explanation from Walmart alone is enough for people to say "Wait a minute, what???".

An exercise this large on US soil includes the citizens, there is no way around it. Just what role does US citizens play in this grand exercise? none? pffffft.. Go back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Mormons tend to distrust the government and many of their church communities are also "prepper communities." Basically, they're well-organized, well-supplied, and they are loyal to each other... hence: the government considers them a threat.

Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You guys are thinking too small, it isn't just walmart.

Google things like "suddenly closed" and "plumbing problems" it is happening all over the country and often for no given reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
You guys are thinking too small, it isn't just walmart.

Google things like "suddenly closed" and "plumbing problems" it is happening all over the country and often for no given reason.

Can you elaborate further as to what you think. I am very interested.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wilhelmina
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass
New crisis actors are always in demand. People are figuring out that the ones they currently have are being recognized and overused in many FF situations.

Right. Now, how do those training sessions go?

"We need you to help us in the treasonous faking of horrible false flags. You'll be on video and the news and will have to pretend to be someone else for the rest of your life. We'll have to track down anyone you know and threaten or pay them off to keep the secret. But you'll be getting FOURTEEN DOLLARS AN HOUR! Part time to start, of course."

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In Texas alone i found references to the following "sudden closures"

A Bridal Shop, a Bakery, a Craft Brewery, a Cosmetic Dentist.....

Outside Texas we see this exact pattern repeating.

Most of the time no reason is given, no answers are offered and in many cases the place that closes seems be doing very well financially.

However, if there is one thing connecting all of these places that give no reason and many other places that have closed suddenly then it is the common thread of "plumbing problems"

It is the water....or something in the water.

We know from UFOlogy that Aliens seem to like water, Oceans or Lakes, doesnt seem to matter. We have heard for years about secret wars in the ocean, we are actively considering going to a watery planet looking for life.

If we were gonna be invaded and conquered, the water is the single best way to own all of humanity. We cant even get down to the bottom of our ocean. What better, more secure place on the planet could an invading army attack from?
edit on 15-4-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VelvetPawn

don't know how it linked to that post i was replying to this one.

Do people really think that 4k+ troops and all of that military equipment in southern California is just for training? Come on... Don't be in denial. That is a unbelievable amount of military equipment for a "training exercise" and Special Ops don't train to detain. They strike fast and eliminate potential threats.

that's bull@@, as i have said in the other thread, i live one mile from Eglin AFB. one of the largest and main training bases were SF and the Army, Marine Corps, Navy Seals/EOD train.

back during the 70's they held a exercise where they had conveys last stretched 5 to 10 miles coming in and lasted for months.
we would trade cases of beer for c rat's and web gear. there were times when they had the roads and highways blocked off for hours on end. also had low flying aircraft buzzing some roads in the woods.

don't tell me that they don't bring that many people in, i know that's bullsh@@.

edit on 15-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Sam was a True blue U.S. citizen and still in charge. remember nothing was sold that wasn't made in the USA.
highly doubtful that he would let that happen.

That's BS.

"From the beginning, Walton had bought goods wherever he could get them cheapest, with any other considerations secondary," writes Bob Ortega, author of the Wal-Mart history, In Sam We Trust. By the early 1980s, Ortega reports, Walton "increasingly looked to imports, which were usually cheaper because factory workers were paid so much less in China and the other Asian countries."

www.pbs.org...
edit on 15-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

OK you know more. I give up. Its plumbing problems, taxes, Unions or swamp gas.

Sometimes I get carried away.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As I understand most of the 5 stores were in "ghetto" type areas... One was not, the Florida store was
new and in a kind of upscale area. The other stores were probably closed due to both customer and
employee theft issues with the Florida store being thrown in to keep them from being labeled horror
of horrors "racist" for closing down stores in black areas.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If they wanted to cut jobs why say it's about the plumbing? Just say they're cutting back. Sure no one like cut back but you don't have people looking at you when you say that. If it's plumbing it normally comes with a reason. A main blew, toilets are bad, or we just didn't like the color of the toilet seat.

They have gone ahead and told people they don't have a job anymore last minute and shut down or cut back on a store be for why not this time as well. Why would the people working there not know about a plumbing problem so bad that it needs to store to be shut down for that long? You would think they would all know about the plumbing problem since it would most likely be a normal thing to complain about while at work.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SubSea

If the theft was bad same with the damages they could have just pulled out for that reason and had no problems if they're known bad areas. Store have done this be for. Relocation to a better area.

It's like they are trying to get people to look at them, by closing this many store this way.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
If they wanted to cut jobs why say it's about the plumbing? Just say they're cutting back. Sure no one like cut back but you don't have people looking at you when you say that. If it's plumbing it normally comes with a reason. A main blew, toilets are bad, or we just didn't like the color of the toilet seat.

They have gone ahead and told people they don't have a job anymore last minute and shut down or cut back on a store be for why not this time as well. Why would the people working there not know about a plumbing problem so bad that it needs to store to be shut down for that long? You would think they would all know about the plumbing problem since it would most likely be a normal thing to complain about while at work.

My guess, as to why they would blame plumbing instead of cutting jobs, is that cutting jobs would look bad on their stock holdings...making it seem as if they were doing it because they were losing money. Closing up due to plumbing issues would not be a big deal for this, unfortunately it has now hit some major media and is being broadcast around....probably something they did not expect.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join