It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge slams victims for tot's 'black men' fear

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Now that little girl knows to fear black judges.

he could have "passed along" the message that a black man brought her and her family justice. Instead they will tell her that these people are back on the street because a black man could not see beyond his own personal feelings and do his job, BLINDLY based on the facts.

Who cares if he is offended. WHY is that part of the record? Is it pertinent to the case? No.

SO, maybe white people should fear racist black people. They should, like black people should fear racist white people.

I don't think white people should fear black people, I just think its about time white "Americans" awoke to the fact that so many US Blacks harbor and nurture racist hatred for white America. And, I don't think its surprising that the Black judge gave black home invaders a pass with a probated sentence. In the Progressive, Melissa Harris-Perry, Black America, that's seen as a form of payback to white America for its historical mistreatment and criminalization of Black men in the US. It seems to me that its past time for white America to realize that Black Judges are going to offer up preferential treatment to black defendants and as well, will seek retribution from white Defendants. The blacks see this as "turn about is fair play".

The deeper this country moves into its race relations, the worse the divide gets.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I was being a little factitious and intentionally so.

I think that the awakening is dependant on all races in the US to realize that their identity is not limited to their race or culture. Those things enrich us as a people. It is the surrender of them that is a disservice and it is a grave insult to ask that of others in the name of unity. I think we are suffering from a lack of patriotism. When I say that I mean its original purpose, not nationalism as a means of promoting a supremacy.

Like if you see a guy you dont like one bit, the sort of guy you want to just punch in his stupid mouth, but you still act in consideration of the fact that he is ONE OF OUR PEOPLE then you are being patriotic.

If this judge was more of a patriot, he would have sacrificed his own personal feelings about whether these people are racist or not and just ignored that while in his capacity as judge.

Even if the sentence was not affected by his opinion, he felt the need to voice it. That is NOT sacrificing for his people and their courts. He threw in his own NEED to "say it like it is"....instead of being a blind judge unto the law.

He forgot that his people have the right to think whatever they want. EVEN if they were racist. They are still his people.

I think all the false patriotism has contributed to the societal decay we face. I will say it over and over again. Patriotism is an act of love, and it need not be reciprocal. You sacrifice and are mindful of your country and people first as a patriot. If government and even this judge as its representative was mindful and sacrificing, they would not sully the union with personal feelings or sentiment. They would serve their purpose faithfully and as unbiased as humanly possible..... Because that is what you do for your people....especially those you dont like. Thats where you show your love of country.

This man is a judge of his own nation. He is not a member of the same one as this family of victims. People of either political inclination who do not think beyond those of their people they like are not patriots. They are only members of a country they like, not the other half who may disagree.

Black people who are only fellow citizens to other black people, or whites in the same capacity, are not members of this country. They are exclusively members of their own country within ours.

We need true patriots. Sadly they are in ever short supply as the divide widens. Only the union as a whole suffers, not the losing side.

edit on 4 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: TonyS

I was being a little factitious and intentionally so.

I think that the awakening is dependant on all races in the US to realize that their identity is not limited to their race or culture. Those things enrich us as a people. It is the surrender of them that is a disservice and it is a grave insult to ask that of others in the name of unity. I think we are suffering from a lack of patriotism. When I say that I mean its original purpose, not nationalism as a means of promoting a supremacy.

Like if you see a guy you dont like one bit, the sort of guy you want to just punch in his stupid mouth, but you still act in consideration of the fact that he is ONE OF OUR PEOPLE then you are being patriotic.

If this judge was more of a patriot, he would have sacrificed his own personal feelings about whether these people are racist or not and just ignored that while in his capacity as judge.

Even if the sentence was not affected by his opinion, he felt the need to voice it. That is NOT sacrificing for his people and their courts. He threw in his own NEED to "say it like it is"....instead of being a blind judge unto the law.

He forgot that his people have the right to think whatever they want. EVEN if they were racist. They are still his people.

I think all the false patriotism has contributed to the societal decay we face. I will say it over and over again. Patriotism is an act of love, and it need not be reciprocal. You sacrifice and are mindful of your country and people first as a patriot. If government and even this judge as its representative was mindful and sacrificing, they would not sully the union with personal feelings or sentiment. They would serve their purpose faithfully and as unbiased as humanly possible..... Because that is what you do for your people....especially those you dont like. Thats where you show your love of country.

This man is a judge of his own nation. He is not a member of the same one as this family of victims. People of either political inclination who do not think beyond those of their people they like are not patriots. They are only members of a country they like, not the other half who may disagree.

Black people who are only fellow citizens to other black people, or whites in the same capacity, are not members of this country. They are exclusively members of their own country within ours.

We need true patriots. Sadly they are in ever short supply as the divide widens. Only the union as a whole suffers, not the losing side.

O.k., well, just about all I can say is WOW!
Your analysis is, in my humble opinion, near brilliant. You are absolutely drop dead correct. I could expound on your ideas for hours, nay...days.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Take a good hard look at progressive conditioning. Our legal system,government,schools are all infested with this disease of a mindset. Political correctness....anti-bullying.......tolerance of everything.....everybody is a winner......community organizing.....White guilt.......Entitlement......These are all symptoms of the greater disease that is the progressive mindset.

Sadly this mindset has lead to the rise of the Black thug/gang culture that is ruining so many lives across this country.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Take a good hard look at progressive conditioning. Our legal system,government,schools are all infested with this disease of a mindset. Political correctness....anti-bullying.......tolerance of everything.....everybody is a winner......community organizing.....White guilt.......Entitlement......These are all symptoms of the greater disease that is the progressive mindset.

Sadly this mindset has lead to the rise of the Black thug/gang culture that is ruining so many lives across this country.

What exactly is progressive conditioning? If it is indeed the cause of the ills you mentioned I need to know. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
What exactly is progressive conditioning? If it is indeed the cause of the ills you mentioned I need to know. Thanks in advance.

Well if I could just step in here real quick, I believe most of the examples he gave already answered your question, other Than anti-bullying which is a good focus concerning young people in school, especially these days.

But it comes down to weakness and over tolerance, basically the blind pacifism and disease of liberalism. Where the aggressor is always deemed the victim. ~$heopleNation
edit on 18-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Yeah, no worries. Thanks for stepping in and giving your take. Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The link below is a comment from another member in this very thread that should be read by all

How you, the OP, framed this issue is one of the many problems that plague American society. I like to believe the majority of Americans are fair minded intelligent people and not anything like you. What you have demonstrated in this thread displays the polar opposite mindset of fairness and honesty.

You have every right to love who you love and hate who you hate, but to use cheap tactics as you have is disgusting to say the least. You are very much a part of the problem as well. Hate breeds hate.

Here is that post from another member.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shame on you for perpetuating hate in such a way as you have.

edit on 19-4-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join