It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones Season 5! Episodes 1-4 Leaked!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't think we're going to see Lady Stoneheart make an appearance: (possible spoiler alert if you click the link, but I really doubt it)....

hollywoodlife.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Maybe just an HBO scheme..

Idk but while watching some vids on YouTube about GoT theories the uploader mentioned that *the actress who would play Lady Stoneheart* was listed on IMDB in the cast of season five episode five and beyond. When I went to IMDB to look for myself though, she wasn't there for S5. Perhaps IMDB/HBO caught on and didn't want to accidentally spoil things (even more). I guess we will have to wait and see to be certain. Oh, the video on YouTube I was watching with that information was from February. Just found a screen:

Spoiler Alerts if link is clicked
www.vanityfair.com...

edit on 4-25-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From a writer standpoint though, it makes sense. I mean, they got quite a few story irons in the fire....

Sansa and Sausage Boy
Arya and her assassin training
Calesi and her slave cities and dragons
Tyrion's journey with the Spider
Cersai's daughter (and Jaime's rescue efforts)
Jon Snow at the Wall
We still have Bron across the Wall too, haven't checked in with him
Littlefinger's machinations
Cersai's war with Marjory (including the Frankenstein like monster her priest is cooking up)

And I'm sure I'm missing a few others....so quite a bit to keep track of already.

The Romantic in me eventually wants to see Jon Snow wedded to Calesi and the two of them ruling.
The Schemer in me though, wants to see Littlefinger on the throne, as he's been the primary one weaving this whole tapestry of war.

edit on 27-4-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Can't argue with those points but you left out one story iron in that fire. Brienne of Tarth! And possibly, though they were only really introduced, the Brotherhood without Banners. How will they respond to Sansa and sausage boy?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I think Brienne takes the Washerwomen's place and busts Sansa out of the Dreadfort with Theon/Reek after Ramsay gets a little too funky with Miss Stark.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
An interesting idea.

Probably not far off either.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Next week is the "new" episode. Ack, shouldn't have binge-watched them all. Had to wait so many weeks!!!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The waiting was worth it. Mother of Dragons is finally on her game. Sansa seems to be catching on to Ramsey being a total nutball, and Jon Snow starts actually commanding. If anything, seems the theme is these folks finally learning to lead.

The Tyrion Jonah thing is still a bit weird to me. Not sure where they are going with it. Can't wait to see Tyrion meet her though. Was cool with him seeing a dragon.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Sansa seems to be catching on to Ramsey being a total nutball...

Yeah, all it took was for her to get raped in front of Reek.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Idk.. I'm still enjoying the show but I feel they are rushing things. Ofc some of it is understandable. Just painful in ways too. I know the books can feel drawn out to some people but I am on who likes all the little details. Sucks they are like a curse for GRRM though.

I was disappointing there wasn't the large wedding feast for Ramsay's wedding. I would really have loved to see them explore Theon/Reek a bit more. Particularly that scene where he leads Lady Dustin to the crypts of Winterfell. Oh well. Who knows if/how they have mixed things up and if/when they may choose to show things.

As for Tyrion and Ser Jorah. You have read the books? If not I won't spoil it for you (unless that sort of thing doesn't bother you). The stuff there doing with Tyrion's journey in the show is one of the reasons stuff feels rushed to me.

One thing I was stoked about was Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, as Malko. I'm a big fan of LOST so seeing him in another show is always a plus imo.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Been a while since I read the books, so I'm not remembering Tyrion's journey too much, so at least I get to be surprised again.

Sansa suspected Ramsey was nuts prior to the wedding night. That's what I meant. She definitely knows it now. I'm disappointed though, as it looked like they were building her up to be a lot smarter and better at intrigue under Littlefinger's lessons. She seems like she's reverted to the same old victim she always is.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I believe she is getting smarter and better at intrigue. Not just because of show build up but also based on comments from GRRM. She is playing her part. You can't really expect her to just turn around and kill Ramsay or something. I agree she could have done a lot more than, well nothing. But since they've put her in the role of the books fake Arya it's to be expected. For now.
edit on 5-20-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join