It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something I want to talk about.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hello there, ATS members. I go by the pseudonym of Hyron. I don't often talk about my life, or any personal matters for a wide variety of reasons. But I'm going to share with you a very personal story. Something that still disturbs me to this day. Whether or not you choose to believe me is up to you. You form your own opinion. I wont judge you for it or argue with you. AS it's been said by many who've witnessed or experienced strange phenomena in their lifetime, I believe it's fair for me to say I know what I saw. I'll try to keep this narrative as clear an as crisp as I can for an easier reading experience. Feel free to ask me any questions related to this topic here or through a private message. All I ask is that you be civil about your response to what you're about to read. Now that that's out of the way, here goes nothing.

It's currently April 10th. It's cold outside, and I've wrapped myself in several blankets to keep warm within my home. As I write this, a constant reminder rings out through my mind. Twenty days from now, an anniversary will happen. One I don't look forward to. One I'll never look forward to in my life. On April 30th, something very shocking happened to myself and my family. Something that left me damaged and scarred. Something I'll never forget. I won't beat around the bush: April 30th is the day my brother died.

I was fifteen when it happened. I was on a school trip in Reno, Nevada for a jazz festival. I played bass in my school's jazz band, and I had a wonderful time out there. It was a thrilling experience to play among other great musicians and see some of the greats perform. One's that are still living, at least. Yet, throughout this entire trip, I felt like something was off. Like something was wrong. You know the feeling. It almost acts like a premonition. This feeling of dread grew so great that I had actually felt incredibly sick on a few occasions. Those days were full of nosebleeds and vomiting fits.

At any rate, once the festival was over, I was returning home with my class via bus. We headed through Nevada and back into California. As we drove, my mother continued to assail me with texts. "Are you on your way back?" "How soon will you be here?" "Where are you right now?" "Call me when you get close". Messages like that spammed my inbox. With a darkened sense of paranoia already weighing down on my mind, I already knew something strange was going on. Something was amiss. I didn't know what kind of hell awaited me upon my return, but I was well aware I wasn't going to enjoy it. Not in the slightest sense.

When the bus stopped at my school, I was greeted by my mother. She hugged me tightly and told me to wait in the car with my uncle. That also set off a red flag for me. I hardly got to see her brother. The man had a doctorate in neurology, something I would never have the patience to study. But for some reason, he was here. As I sat in the car, my mother conversed with my jazz teacher. His expression went from jovial to sullen in mere seconds. I felt sick. The fear and paranoia was starting to get the better of me.

My mother came back to the car, and we started driving. I thought I'd be heading home. I was wrong. She had jumped onto the freeway. I started seeing signs for a hospital as we drove. When we got off the freeway, we had arrived at Long Beach Memorial Hospital. We parked in the large, gray parking structure adjacent to the building. My mother was silent as she turned off the car. My uncle had taken a deep breath, turning around and looking at me. His expression was one of fatigue and great stress. Like pressure had built up over time.

"I didn't want to be the person to tell you this", he started. He looked down for a moment, collecting himself. He cleared his throat before he spoke again. "Your brother", he said, addressing me by my first name," is braindead. I'm sorry." I smiled. He had to be kidding me. This couldn't be happening. There was no way. There was no #ing way that my twenty-three year old brother was in that hospital with zero brain activity. That couldn't be true. I wanted to hut my uncle. Punch him in the mouth. Kick him in the teeth.

My mother led me to the floor where my brother was being kept. She had taken me by the hand and walked me to his room. There he was. Motionless. Silent. Slow, reluctant respiration. I blinked. I looked out the window, blinking several times. Then I walked out of the room an headed for the restroom. It was there that I proceeded to vomit until my body screamed out in pain. I had begun sobbing, my back pressed against the bathroom wall as I got hit by the sledgehammer of reality. This was happening. This was real. My brother was essentially dead.

I'm going to backtrack a little. In the two months leading up to this event, my brother was in and out of the hospital. His symptoms were bleeding from the nose, severe migraines (to the point of incapacitation), and incoherence/aggression/loss of coordination. The first time he was admitted, the doctors wanted to tell us that he had been hit with a blunt object. X-rays revealed that his skull had been cracked. Their prognosis had turned out to be false. The second time when he was admitted, I wasn't told of anything.

It wasn't until after the wake, the funeral, and several alcohol-fueled parties at my grandmother's house that I was informed of what ailed my brother and led to his death. Gliosarcoma. Gliosarcoma or GS is a very rare form of glioma, a type of brain cancer which occurs from the glial brain cells instead of the neural brain cells. According to what I had researched about the cancer, it's allegedly hereditary. As far as I know (along with everyone else), nobody in either side of his family had it. The other cause is radiation (electromagnetic, or otherwise). What really freaks me out is that the tumors on his brain were so large that they managed to crack his skull.

Now you're probably wondering, "What the # does any of this have to do with Aliens and UFOs? Why the hell is this thread in that #ing topic?" Well, I'm about to tell you.

Fast forward to his wake, or his viewing. Whatever you'd like to call them. The pre-funeral. Everyone is in a sullen mood. Not a single smile spreads across the face of anyone in the room. My father is a broken man now. As am I. We all talk. We share our memories. Eat, drink, go up to the podium and speak of our fallen family member. While everyone is socializing in a depressed fashion, my grandmother (my father's mother) pulls me aside. She takes me out of the room and outside of the building where the wake was taking place. Her face is worried. Concerned. Obviously disturbed by more than the current situation. "I have to tell you something", she said. I listened. I was always good at that.

I didn't believe what she told me. For a long period of time, my brother had lived with her. I would be at my grandmother's constantly to hang out with my older brother. I was always around him. But she shared a story with me. One that disturbed me. It was a story that till haunts me to this day. Something that has increasingly frightened me away from something I was very enthusiastic about.

(I've almost reached the character limit here. I'll finish the story in the next post.)

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
She told me that he came downstairs into her bedroom, screaming. She said he was in a maniacal state. Like he was some kind of deranged madman. He was clearly disturbed, according to her. He kept repeating to her, over and over for almost an hour. "They took me up in their ship. They took me away.". She said he was very paranoid for a few days. He refused to go to school or leave the house. My grandmother stated that he would hardly eat, as well.

I knew my brother. We were both very close. The best of friends. I knew him better than anyone else. My brother was not crazy. He had the strongest, sanest mind I had ever encountered in my life. He wasn't schizophrenic, nor was he some kind of deranged, maniacal psychopath. My brother was a very normal person.

The only reason I've brought this story up, aside from the fact that I find it very disturbing, is that I feel that there may be some correlation between the cancer that ailed my brother and the supposed abduction experience that he had. As far as I'm aware, I believe that there's some kind of relation between electromagnetic radiation and extraterrestrials/UFOs. I'm also aware that ghost hunters detect alleged paranormal activity through EMF detectors.

Here's what I think about all this: I'm starting to think that this possible abduction experience may have actually caused his cancer. You can tell me I'm crazy. You can tell me I'm full of #. You can tell me that I'm just talking out of my ass and lying straight to your faces. I don't care. I honestly believe that there's some sort of connection between the two. First off, gliosarcoma doesn't just appear out of the blue. You don't just magically contract it. It's either hereditary, or it comes to you through radiation. What I honestly believe is that there was some kind of radiation or electromagnetic field put out during his experience, one that could've acted a the catalyst for his cancer.

Anyways, thank you for reading this. If you have any questions/comments/thoughts/opinions you'd like to add, fee free to leave them here. I appreciate the time you've taken to actually read this thing fully. Hopefully someone out there can help me make some goddamn sense out of all this.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Sorry for your lossa reply to: Hyron

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyron
I find your conclusions absolutely not devious associated with your Brother.
I think i would have come to the same conclusions.

Thx for sharing your story!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
WOW. just WOW... Lost for words.... Thanks for sharing and hope it has helped you by sharing it with the community. Wish I could give possible reasons but I cannot.. A very sad story..

much respect

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
That was a very well written coherent story.
Sorry for your loss but proud of your writing skills.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My sincere condolences on the loss of your brother. It's a horrible story to have to live through. While I don't think I can be of much help, I am wondering if you've investigated people who have suffered radiation burns from UFO encounters. There was one man in Manitoba who allegedly found a saucer and had burns and the pics are somewhere on the net. Do you remember if your brother had visible signs of radiation, like hair loss, thyroid implications, skin burns, etc?

Here's one ATS link about the Falcon Lake incident and here's another link. There are quite a few threads on ATS about it.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Just throwing this out there... could his UFO story been a hallucination brought on by the illness?.. before it had been detected? Tumors can definitely cause vivid hallucinations depending on where they are located.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Sorry for your lost man.
The story you wrote was very well written, you have good writing skills. Maybe you can ask your grandmother to elaborate about your brother's maniac phase. Try to collect more information about other people cases that had GS cancer, maybe their story's can give you some more ideas about what happened to your brother.
thanks very much for sharing.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hyron.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Cheers my friend - your story resonates a clear truth with me.

Things that hit home .......

1. Your grandmothers actions at the wake in pulling you aside and telling you of your brothers hysterical claims of abduction..

2. A massive and prolonged foreboding of something not right that you had during this time.

3. A down-to-earth brother, both of you very close, yet it appears he did not mention these "abductions" to you.

Guess what?

Take solace that we now know you and your brothers story so his memory and everything wonderful about him can always be referenced back to this wonderful insight you have shared with your ATS brothers and sisters - may his memory live on...... here with all of us.

Massive thumbs up - thanks for sharing mate.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well, when my family and I were going through "abduction" type experiences, it would often happen that we'd hear our dog in the backyard barking when it started to happen. Then he had some sort of sickness- his hair started falling out, leaving bare patches. He was a husky, so shedding, especially in the spring or fall, was normal, but it wasn't normal that it would go completely bare. He started vomitting and had diarrhea. The vet couldn't find any trace of a fungal infection, or anything else.... but he mentioned that it looked like radiation poisoning.

Never had any confirmation of that, but it always seemed strange. Our two year old would describe the beings as landing their ship in the backyard.

So I don't know, but it is worth questioning.

It is possible, also, that the tumor was the cause of hallucinations, no?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry about your loss. Rough anniversary to be sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I already feel for you and I've only gotten to "its April 10th and cold . I'm wrapped in several blankets inside my house to keep warm."
Yesterday it was 84° and a little muggy here in Virginia.
Ok I'm going back to read the rest...
edit on 4112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I've finished your story and now of course feel that my above post may have been inappropriate. I'm sorry for your loss. Tragic. Young people should not die.
Please don't take this as disrespect but is it possible that your brothers abduction experience was really an early manifestation of the cancer?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that with us. You are very strong!!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyron
I'm going to backtrack a little. In the two months leading up to this event, my brother was in and out of the hospital. His symptoms were bleeding from the nose, severe migraines (to the point of incapacitation), and incoherence/aggression/loss of coordination. The first time he was admitted, the doctors wanted to tell us that he had been hit with a blunt object. X-rays revealed that his skull had been cracked. Their prognosis had turned out to be false. The second time when he was admitted, I wasn't told of anything.

Very well written story Hyron and welcome to ATS.
I have just a simple question that maybe you or your grandmother can answer. Were your brother's hysterical accusations of being abducted made before the onset of the symptoms you mention above? I ask because if so, then it lessens the likelihood of the gliosarcoma being a predecessor towards a neurological disorder such as hallucination.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm very sorry that you and your brother have separated.
Have you ever considered the possibility that the Aliens involved, were trying to help your brother?? Maybe they are trying to cure that particular type of cancer. It's just a thought, and by the way, I hate to be "that guy" but I love you and I want you to know that you can see your Brother whenever you like. Tell him to come to you in a dream and tell you a fact that you currently don't know. The "dream world" is actually another reality that we, as multidimensional beings exist in every day. LOVE

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I understand that there's a need for clarity in this situation. Many of you ask if there's a possibility of the "abduction experience" being a hallucination brought on by the cancerous cells in my brother's brain. Although that does seem feasible, there's an error there.

I neglected to mention his age when this occurred. It was several years ago that my older brother had lived with our grandmother. We're talking about his early teenage years. While my grandmother didn't give me an exact date, I deduced that it occurred when he was somewhere between 13 to 15 years of age.

The reason that I'm drawn to such a conclusion has to do with the size of his tumors. I understand that malignant cancers can grow rapidly. But for tumors to grow to such a size that they crack your skull, I would imagine that it would take a few years for them to get to that proportion.

Hopefully this clears things up for you guys. Also, I appreciate the care and consideration that all of you have for me. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for the love and kindness.
edit on 11-4-2015 by Hyron because: Spelling error.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I design a lot of equipment that gets put onto wildlife for research purposes. Every time that I am in the field a small part of me can’t help but think of the literal parallels between the capture and release of a research animal and witness testimonies of the alien abduction phenomena.

Everything is the same to me:

-Technology that seems like magic
-Incapacitation
-Abductors acting companionably neutral but with the occasional injection of humor
-A rare attempt at anthropologically derived comforting
-Internal or external identification, tracking, and biological monitoring devices attached
-Samples taken, usually causing light injury
-And often in the name of science, permanent or fatal injury

In your brothers case OP, I reminded of (among others) the dilemma faced by bat researchers. Despite knowing about the negative and often lethal health effects of placing identification bands on bats, even since the early 1900s, they are still used today due to their convenience over other methods.

So I guess I would have to wonder, what is the possibility that if people are being abducted for research purposes, whether the intent is noble or not, that the abductors techniques have lethal health implications?

edit on 11-4-2015 by CraftBuilder because: of typos.

<<   2  3 >>

join