It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand paul drops Bombshell against the clintons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone saw the interview Rand Paul had yesterday on the situation room. Where he made an accusation or to be fair says a book that is coming out soon called Clinton Cash, will show that foreign countries gave money to the Clinton foundation. Thus they would be able to get by our election laws that foreign countries cannot give money to political people.

I mean I wonder how true this is. For Rand a presidential candidate to make this type of allegation. I mean there must be some truth to this right?
Source Link

I wish I could find the video on you tube but I can't seem to find it if you go to the link you can hopefully watch it there.

www.amazon.com...
Foreign-Governments-Businesses/dp/0062369288

I also tried to make a link to the book as well.

edit on 9-4-2015 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Fixed Source Link

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
After watching the dirty tricks for 8 years that the Clintons pulled repeatedly, I would not put anything past the Clintons.

Too bad most young voters can't remember the repeated dirty tricks, the list of enemies who just disappeared, the women's lives that Hillary purposely ruined because of the horndog. Well, I'd believe just about anything about them.

guerillamedianetwork.com...
townhall.com...
theblacksphere.net...
www.weeklystandard.com...
conservativeamerican.org...
endoftheamericandream.com...
edi t on 2Thu, 09 Apr 2015 14:15:10 -0500pm40904pmk094 by grandmakdw because: add links

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It's just a shame Rand Paul is no better than the other candidates. The apple fell miles away from the tree with that one.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
After watching the dirty tricks for 8 years that the Clintons pulled repeatedly, I would not put anything past the Clintons.

Too bad most young voters can't remember the repeated dirty tricks, the list of enemies who just disappeared, the women's lives that Hillary purposely ruined because of the horndog. Well, I'd believe just about anything about them.

If that's all the bad stuff you can pull against Bill....I will take him any day of the week over what we have had to deal with! The Bush disaster, corruption, stealing, criminal charges against George Jr disappearing once daddy became president and MUCH, MUCH more!! Then the Obama disaster, taking the debt almost into gazillions, unemployment, terminal state of the country and MUCH, MUCH more...

Give me Bill back....Let him get happy endings in the oval office....At least the country was in great shape! He was the best president we had in a very, very long time!! Sad to say, but 100% true!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I was actually pretty impressed with his announcement, I am surprised by how many regular folk are already seriously considering him.

I am on board, more so than I was with his dad.

If he presses the anti clinton issue, gets the nod and Hillary manages to stay on the donkey, who knows what could happen?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

If that's all the bad stuff you can pull against Bill....I will take him any day of the week over what we have had to deal with! The Bush disaster, corruption, stealing, criminal charges against George Jr disappearing once daddy became president and MUCH, MUCH more!! Then the Obama disaster, taking the debt almost into gazillions, unemployment, terminal state of the country and MUCH, MUCH more...

Give me Bill back....Let him get happy endings in the oval office....At least the country was in great shape! He was the best president we had in a very, very long time!! Sad to say, but 100% true!

Oh, you missed the links I added in, go back and read them please.

I went on a search for body counts, lie counts, Bill implicated in pedophile sex slave island, Hillary destroying women who slept with Bill

Thanks

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You mean the guy who sold out our countries steal industry to China?

Those were GOOD paying middle class jobs, gone forever! Now we have burger flippers demanding $15 an hour?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I went on a search for body counts, lie counts, Bill implicated in pedophile sex slave island, Hillary destroying women who slept with Bill

Thanks

Again.....So what? That happens with everyone in power! Show me where he wasn't a good president!! You don't think people are silenced by everyone in power who can throw a wrench into their system? That's laughable!

Give me a reason other than doing what everyone else does....IE: silencing people in affairs, getting happy endings, and lying...My lord, you just described just about every single CEO or person in power on Earth! Now give good reason he wasn't a good president! He was the best we have had in a long time!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Those were GOOD paying middle class jobs, gone forever! Now we have burger flippers demanding $15 an hour?

You're not a republican or a democrat but yet with you the Republicans are somehow always right...funny how that works.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
whatever I can't seem to get the link to work. I suck

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher
A few recent threads about the Clintons have tied in the huge foreign nation donations to their foundation...I added Judicial Watch's investigative reports that often lead to lawsuits.

One of them was a riot documenting how dozens of close acquaintances have died...not just Richard Foster

A real "to-die-for" read.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anything Rand Paul says, means nothing because he won't get the GOP nomination.

Jeb Bush in 16, the pattern is established and no deviation allowed.

It's a Skull and Bones/Bohemian grove thing....Rand is neither.

But Rand does have a few skeletons in his closet as well....However i hope he campaigns and exposes all the dirt surrounding all the potential POTUS.

www.rollingstone.com...

I'm looking forward to a robust campaign this next go round but nothing can even come close to the Palin/McCain classic
edit on 9-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I stumbled across the "Chelsea Clinton's real father" rabbit hole and WOW does that take you to some craziness with that entire family. I was young and naive during Clinton's administration. Lot's of dark secrets there. ALLLLL of these people are twisted and sick.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

the list of enemies who just disappeared,

Clinton pulled dirty tricks and I'm not voting for Hillary.

But the "enemies" list and a lot of the other accusations circulated back then were largely bogus.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

But Rand does have a few skeletons in his closet as well....However i hope he campaigns and exposes all the dirt surrounding all the potential POTUS.

www.rollingstone.com...

Sorry, Rolling Stone has ZERO credibility now...ESPECIALLY where college fraternities are concerned.
Better find another source.
edit on 9-4-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thanks

Again.....So what? That happens with everyone in power! Show me where he wasn't a good president!! You don't think people are silenced by everyone in power who can throw a wrench into their system? That's laughable!

Give me a reason other than doing what everyone else does....IE: silencing people in affairs, getting happy endings, and lying...My lord, you just described just about every single CEO or person in power on Earth! Now give good reason he wasn't a good president! He was the best we have had in a long time!

Reagan was the best. And Hillary is NOT Bill. She is now an old lady, and I can say that because we are the same age. She took a bad fall that caused brain damage as evidenced by the glasses she had to wear for awhile. That really concerns me, because, you won't believe this but I had a similar fall a few years ago and it wrecked havoc with my spatial abilities and my ability to work with complex numbers. I fear the same is true of her, but it is being hidden. www.washingtonpost.com...

She was according to insiders, the driving force behind getting rid of enemies, either by ruining their reputations or as has been alleged literally seeing to it they were gotten rid of.
www.politico.com...

Hillary thinks she is owed the presidency because she stayed with Bill while he cheated unmercifully on her.
There is even good court evidence linking Bill to a pedophile sex slave island, and Hillary knows now if she didn't then that he was going there. What kind of role model is that for women? She only stayed with him in hopes of being President herself instead of divorcing the horndog and making it on her own. She has ridden a man's coat tails all the way and is not the kind of person I want as President.

If you think character doesn't matter, then why not have a lying, conniving, underhanded, revengeful person for President. I suppose you admire people like that and think they make stellar leaders for the little people. But those are not what I think make a good resume for someone running for president, nor the character traits I look for in a President.

edit on 2Thu, 09 Apr 2015 14:40:03 -0500pm40904pmk094 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You blame Clinton for this? The steel manufacturing fell in the late 70's early 80's...

US. Steel Bethlehem in PA eliminated over 100,000 steel worker union jobs overnight! Between 79 & 85 Inland Steel eliminated another 10,000+ employees jobs, there were only 6,000 employees left in the Indiana factory in 2002....

US Steel employment dropped 68% between the peak times of 1959 & 1984....About 4,000 jobs left (Was Clinton president then???)

Yes 3 million more jobs disappeared between 1998 & 2004 in the US, but when the industry takes such a hit before Clinton even got to office, how do you expect him to be able to keep it in the USA to keep up with demand? Nobody in the USA wanted to stick around because of the hard times that hit! Blame whoever you want, but it wasn't Clinton that made the hit, he just accepted the fact that USA steel didn't want to partake in supply being the unions charged too much and there wasn't profit to be made! So outsourcing came, and where else better than overseas? This has happened to many different industries over the years, and if this is the reason you say Clinton was a bad president....

WOW, I hate to see what you would say about any Bush or Obama....My lord, you must be ready to pull your hair out!!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You blame Clinton for this? The steel manufacturing fell in the late 70's early 80's...

US. Steel Bethlehem in PA eliminated over 100,000 steel worker union jobs overnight! Between 79 & 85 Inland Steel eliminated another 10,000+ employees jobs, there were only 6,000 employees left in the Indiana factory in 2002....

US Steel employment dropped 68% between the peak times of 1959 & 1984....About 4,000 jobs left (Was Clinton president then???)

Yes 3 million more jobs disappeared between 1998 & 2004 in the US, but when the industry takes such a hit before Clinton even got to office, how do you expect him to be able to keep it in the USA to keep up with demand? Nobody in the USA wanted to stick around because of the hard times that hit! Blame whoever you want, but it wasn't Clinton that made the hit, he just accepted the fact that USA steel didn't want to partake in supply being the unions charged too much and there wasn't profit to be made! So outsourcing came, and where else better than overseas? This has happened to many different industries over the years, and if this is the reason you say Clinton was a bad president....

WOW, I hate to see what you would say about any Bush or Obama....My lord, you must be ready to pull your hair out!!

Are you assuming I have good things to say about the Bushes OR Obama?

They are all crooks who serve the Corporations! They only time those in office in DC brings up issues that matter to us serfs is when an election is coming up!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Right. Second item into the article at your first link:

Hillary sent goons to kidnap or murder Bullseye, the cat of widow Kathleen Willey

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well, my point was that Bill has been an excellent president compared to what we have had in a freaking looooong time!!

I understand you don't have much good to say about Bush(s) or Obama, but geesh...Bill was a saint compared to these other crooks..That was my point!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join