It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand paul drops Bombshell against the clintons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Oh, you missed the links I added in, go back and read them please.

Right. Second item into the article at your first link:

Hillary sent goons to kidnap or murder Bullseye, the cat of widow Kathleen Willey

That can't be true. Hillary LUVs Pussies.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: seeker1963

After watching the dirty tricks for 8 years that the Clintons pulled repeatedly, I would not put anything past the Clintons.

Too bad most young voters can't remember the repeated dirty tricks, the list of enemies who just disappeared, the women's lives that Hillary purposely ruined because of the horndog. Well, I'd believe just about anything about them.

If that's all the bad stuff you can pull against Bill....I will take him any day of the week over what we have had to deal with! The Bush disaster, corruption, stealing, criminal charges against George Jr disappearing once daddy became president and MUCH, MUCH more!! Then the Obama disaster, taking the debt almost into gazillions, unemployment, terminal state of the country and MUCH, MUCH more...

Give me Bill back....Let him get happy endings in the oval office....At least the country was in great shape! He was the best president we had in a very, very long time!! Sad to say, but 100% true!

You mean the guy who sold out our countries steal industry to China?

Those were GOOD paying middle class jobs, gone forever! Now we have burger flippers demanding $15 an hour?

You blame Clinton for this? The steel manufacturing fell in the late 70's early 80's...

US. Steel Bethlehem in PA eliminated over 100,000 steel worker union jobs overnight! Between 79 & 85 Inland Steel eliminated another 10,000+ employees jobs, there were only 6,000 employees left in the Indiana factory in 2002....

US Steel employment dropped 68% between the peak times of 1959 & 1984....About 4,000 jobs left (Was Clinton president then???)

Yes 3 million more jobs disappeared between 1998 & 2004 in the US, but when the industry takes such a hit before Clinton even got to office, how do you expect him to be able to keep it in the USA to keep up with demand? Nobody in the USA wanted to stick around because of the hard times that hit! Blame whoever you want, but it wasn't Clinton that made the hit, he just accepted the fact that USA steel didn't want to partake in supply being the unions charged too much and there wasn't profit to be made! So outsourcing came, and where else better than overseas? This has happened to many different industries over the years, and if this is the reason you say Clinton was a bad president....

WOW, I hate to see what you would say about any Bush or Obama....My lord, you must be ready to pull your hair out!!

Are you assuming I have good things to say about the Bushes OR Obama?

They are all crooks who serve the Corporations! They only time those in office in DC brings up issues that matter to us serfs is when an election is coming up!

You have a point now.

NO BUSH for president
NO CLINTON for president

If either are elected we will end up with a heredity presidency.

You all know the two families are very close friends and very tight.

Do we need to have them choose who is our President for time immemorial?

Chelsea has already expressed an interest in running for office,
and George Bush (son of Jeb) is in an office that historically leads to
federal office.

So do the families have it all lined up between them.

Is that the kind of Presidency you want people?

A dynastic Presidency with 2 families running the country
without the real input of the American people.

Any vote for Hillary or Jeb
is a vote for the US having
royalty, split between
2 families, leaving the
American people in the dust.

Anyone who votes for either, is so blind to what they are doing to the country I am shocked to my core.

edit on 3Thu, 09 Apr 2015 15:07:04 -0500pm40904pmk094 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
But on topic:
The warmongers don't like Paul because of his past position on foreign intervention and there is big money lining up to target him no matter how hard he backpedals.

But I'm all for these guys attacking Clinton. Maybe there is an outside chance she will be derailed and we'll get a different Democratic candidate.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

What's sad, is Bill Clinton gets impeached for an affair yet the Bush Administration with all the corruption and lies that cost thousands of lives, comes out smelling like a rose! The democrats are just as guilty as the republicans for not impeaching Bush and charging him, Rumsfeld, Chaney and Rice with war crimes and criminal activities!

edit on 9-4-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Clinton wasn't better than any others. The reason why the economy was in good shape was because of the Tech bubble, which also happened to burst in his last year. This was all due to wreckless monetary policy set forth by the fed.

My parents lost half their assets value after the bubble burst.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

what kind of different democratic candidate? have you heard of Martin O Malley?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asmall89

Clinton wasn't better than any others. The reason why the economy was in good shape was because of the Tech bubble, which also happened to burst in his last year. This was all due to wreckless monetary policy set forth by the fed.

Blame Clinton then....(eyes rolling emote)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What's sad, is Bill Clinton gets impeached for an affair yet the Bush Administration with all the corruption and lies that cost thousands of lives, comes out smelling like a rose! The democrats are just as guilty as the republicans for not impeaching Bush and charging him, Rumsfeld, Chaney and Rice with war crimes and criminal activities!

yeah no kidding right?? My lord, how much illegal stuff needs done before someone gets thrown out of office now-a-days?? Someone gets impeached for a BJ and you have freaking actual criminal activity with the Bush administration and nothing happens!! There have been plenty that could have impeached Obama also and nothing! Maybe he needs caught getting a BJ in the oval office to be impeached also....Our country is so Faqd up right now, it is just sad....

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

After watching the dirty tricks for 8 years that the Clintons pulled repeatedly, I would not put anything past the Clintons.

Too bad most young voters can't remember the repeated dirty tricks, the list of enemies who just disappeared, the women's lives that Hillary purposely ruined because of the horndog. Well, I'd believe just about anything about them.

If that's all the bad stuff you can pull against Bill....I will take him any day of the week over what we have had to deal with! The Bush disaster, corruption, stealing, criminal charges against George Jr disappearing once daddy became president and MUCH, MUCH more!! Then the Obama disaster, taking the debt almost into gazillions, unemployment, terminal state of the country and MUCH, MUCH more...

Give me Bill back....Let him get happy endings in the oval office....At least the country was in great shape! He was the best president we had in a very, very long time!! Sad to say, but 100% true!

Yes, the economy was wonderful. But... please look up NAFTA. The look up JOBS. then look up POVERTY.
You are free to believe whatever sunshine you like pumped up your backside, but the facts exists and won't be going anywhere.

I just don't want another Clinton or another Bush in the whitehouse. each got two chances to enjoy our hospitality. Its someone elses turn now.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Bubba didn't do much of anything accept be pragmatic.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

yeah no kidding right?? My lord, how much illegal stuff needs done before someone gets thrown out of office now-a-days?? Someone gets impeached for a BJ and you have freaking actual criminal activity with the Bush administration and nothing happens!! There have been plenty that could have impeached Obama also and nothing! Maybe he needs caught getting a BJ in the oval office to be impeached also....Our country is so Faqd up right now, it is just sad....

Clinton=impeached
Bush= not impeached.

Again, facts remain, forever.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Listen man.....I did not say I want another Clinton in office!! AT ALL!!! Let me clear that up!

I said between another Bush and Clinton, I will take a Clinton!

I don't like either one of them...My argument was talking about how Bill had our country in check when he was president...FOR THE MOST PART, compared to others in a loooong time, that's it!

I don't want another Clinton or Bush..................I don't want another Clinton or Bush......Say it with me now....I don't want another Clinton or Bush!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Blame Clinton then....(eyes rolling emote)

Well he did reappoint Alan Greenspan

They also had to fudge the numbers to balance the budget.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think Rand Paul will be focusing on many Democrat corruption exposures.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I don't know if anyone saw the interview Rand Paul had yesterday on the situation room. Where he made an accusation or to be fair says a book that is coming out soon called Clinton Cash, will show that foreign countries gave money to the Clinton foundation. Thus they would be able to get by our election laws that foreign countries cannot give money to political people.

I mean I wonder how true this is. For Rand a presidential candidate to make this type of allegation. I mean there must be some truth to this right?
therightscoo... p.com/new-accusations-to-surface-against-hillary-clinton-selling-influence-to-foreign-countries-rand-paul/

I wish I could find the video on you tube but I can't seem to find it if you go to the link you can hopefully watch it there.

www.amazon.com...
Foreign-Governments-Businesses/dp/0062369288

I also tried to make a link to the book as well.

This doesn't count, at all....

The Clinton Foundation is an NGO set up originally by Bill Clinton, that basically collects donations and commitments from myriad stakeholders such as governments, NGOs, corporations, foundations, etc, to effect global development solutions. Those range from public health to education to clean energy.

The Clinton Foundation IS NOT the political fund-raising organization for the Clintons.......

Sorry Rand.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: American-philosopher
A few recent threads about the Clintons have tied in the huge foreign nation donations to their foundation...I added Judicial Watch's investigative reports that often lead to lawsuits.

One of them was a riot documenting how dozens of close acquaintances have died...not just Richard Foster

A real "to-die-for" read.

Once again, their foundation is an NGO, not a political machine for them. Anybody can and does donate to it, just like anybody can donate to the UN, or to Save the Children...

On this count alone, if Paul really did say this, a well-informed person could shoot him down. This isn't to say that Rand Paul does not have other good points, nor that the Clintons don't have problems. But when we falsely attack an opponent, it reduces credibility when other real points are brought up.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

No kidding! That's what I was thinking when reading your first response! If this is false, this could really hurt his credibility moving forward on any attack he makes...Or defense for that matter! This could really damage him, and so early to boot!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

have you refered to the book Rand Paul was Referencing?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Did Clinton invade two countries fully? Bomb yes, but invade no. The War on Terror and foreign engagements were much more under both Bush I and Bush II.

In my view, the democrats are still much better on foreign policy and domestic policy, excepting their mutual support with the Republicans for domestic surveillance. The Republicans are more extreme on all of those topics, excepting the surveillance (equal). I do think though that the Democratic elite, just like the Republican elite, are sold out. So perhaps much of it is a parade.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

have you refered to the book Rand Paul was Referencing?

It matters not.

I know the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. One of my good friends just left a high level position there. I also work in global development. What the OP says would not apply to my knowledge to NGOs or foundations set up by former presidents. Governments issue grants to foundations and NGOs ALL OF THE TIME.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join