It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3 yr old while covering her mouth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I believe that the judge, judging days will be over soon, beside that, did you noticed how political his face looks like? I am sure that any chances to any future position in government are also over.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maslo

originally posted by: crazyewok
If you think sodomizing a 3 year old is harmlesss and its not so bad as it didnt ladt long then your sick in the head.

I didnt say it is harmless at all, I said it is not worth 25 years behind bars. Punishment should fit the crime and be proportional to harm caused. So murderers deserve 25 to life years, but rapists only around 10. Also, punishments for sexual and non-sexual abuse should be the same, if the nature of the act is comparable. Justice ought to look at things objectively and not by whether the crime is deemed icky or not.

This has to be a troll. Either that or he is a hardcore looks up to Mohammed Muslim pedophile.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Anyafaj

I believe that the judge, judging days will be over soon, beside that, did you noticed how political his face looks like? I am sure that any chances to any future position in government are also over.

As the saying goes, "From your lips to God's ears..."

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here are the kind of people he can look forward to meeting in prison.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join