It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3 yr old while covering her mouth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Well yes...in fact i am not sure there are any other connections to make than that.....its a sick world for sicko's being built

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
i agree reduce his time to zero days instead give him the lethal injection rectually with a two foot long four inch across hollowed out dildo that sounds to me like fair punishment for raping a child. only in cali . lets make sure this fppl judge doesn't ever get to hold office after his time is upo

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Meanwhile, innocent people are getting life sentences for smoking da herb.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I can't really even safely comment on this situation... I will try my best. I was appalled when I read the article.

There is nothing... NOTHING that can happen to this man that I would consider cruel and unusual punishment. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I guess the judge just conveniently forgot about the lingering memories and destroyed innocence that this girl will have to face for the rest of her days.

That is all. Because anything else will be going too far.

As a mother... I am beyond pissed.

I have an honest question, and this is by no means a defense of this horrendous act or a rebuttal to your opinion, but do you think she will have memories of this event? It does not, and should not, change a thing, but I'm genuinely curious and don't know the answer myself. I hope for her sake she does not.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't believe in the death penalty. This is one case that shakes my resolve. Just the thought that it's possible, however remotely, that one might be wrongly executed ( whether he is innocent or there were extenuating circumstances) I can not agree with the death penalty. These cases truly makes me question that stance.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
And what...does this ASS judge think the girl didn't suffer cruel and unusual punishment? Send him to jail too!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
i agree reduce his time to zero days instead give him the lethal injection rectually with a two foot long four inch across hollowed out dildo that sounds to me like fair punishment for raping a child. only in cali . lets make sure this fppl judge doesn't ever get to hold office after his time is upo

Now...if you made that a shotgun barrel, I'll approve your idea. CLICK!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm sure on this site i read about some heir to a dynasty in the US who admitted to raping his own 2 or 3 eyar old and recieved no jail time at all, does anybody remember the story?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Perhaps this Judge needs to have his personal background checked for similar activities, since he seems to be sympathetic to his cause.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The Du Pont heir!!! no jail time at all becuae "he wouldnt fair well"

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Get used to stuff like this. If a society, and in this case a judge, thinks sexual orientation cannot be "judged" because it "genetic". Then judging a 20 year old for his sexual orientation that evolution deemed him to have, is hateful, bigoted, mean, and I am sure they will throw some other isms and ists to the list.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
The Du Pont heir!!! no jail time at all becuae "he wouldnt fair well"

I remember that........

#ing pedo scum.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

'there was no violence or callous disregard for the victim's well-being'.

No callous disregard for the victim's well-being?!? ...I can only ask why rape is not recognized as a violent act perpetrated with callous disregard for the victim's well-being at the very least. That judge should be charged with every offence that might apply - starting with callous disregard of life and the law and moving on from there.

Thanks. F&S&

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

American judges should be the first to the guillotine if there is ever a "french revolution" type uprising.

And this judge should be among the first in line. I'd see him hanged, post haste, if this was "my world"!

Here's what it boils down to though....
Extreme response? Sure. But no more extreme than telling us that some f'n child rapist "didn't intend to harm" a 3 year old.

Until "we" are willing to take extreme action, this sh*t is only going to continue.
Until "we" are willing to take extreme action, "we" might as well stfu.....because talking OBVIOUSLY isn't working!

....but, "we'll" just get angry (for a few minutes)....write some heated response online and maybe discuss it with a few friends/family....and then "we'll" go about our business......business as usual.

Nothing is going to change while we sit on these f'n forums bitching about it.

(I've ran out of "talk" and this is about as good as a comment can get here at ATS, in response to this.....T&C and all)

"Jaded" doesn't even BEING to describe my mindset.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I didn't go all the way through the comments, so apologies if this has already been reported, but the judge is being "asked" to resign.

www.latimes.com...

In OC, a dime, I believe, means Folsom State Prison. Child rapists don't do very well there...or so I have heard.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This girl was 3 years old. This judge deserves to be sodomized by an object equivelant in size as a grown man's penis is to a toddler.

Then he should be thrown in jail for 15 years for such a ruling.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry I clicked on the lead post and responded.

The judge and the accused both need the book thrown at them.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

The judge needs to be ballgagged and raped in the ass so he can properly define "callous disregard" he is a living example.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
im sorry did the title say reduced? i truly hope im reading that wrong. and what does this even mean..

Judge Kelly also said Rojano-Nieto, 'inexplicably became sexually aroused but did not appear to consciously intend to harm the victim.'

is raping someone not enough to cause them harm? how far would he have to go according to this judge from hell?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
www.change.org...

This turd needs to be removed immediately. Even IF he's going off an interpretation of the law, you just don't show lenience to pieces of sh*t like that rapist.

What I'd give for 10 minutes in a room with either of them...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join