It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3 yr old while covering her mouth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Duct tape the judges arms to his legs and butter him up. Lets see if the Great Dane has any malicious thoughts when he's done with him. This is proof of the system's failure.
In f****ing sane.

Seriously though, this is just setting a precedence and opening up the pedo pipeline for all the politicians doing the same thing.

Hang em high I say!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sstech
a reply to: Anyafaj

I didn't go all the way through the comments, so apologies if this has already been reported, but the judge is being "asked" to resign.

www.latimes.com...

In OC, a dime, I believe, means Folsom State Prison. Child rapists don't do very well there...or so I have heard.

I hope to see his resignation VERY soon! I'm glad to hear that! Thanks for posting this! Also glad to see this bastard would be going to Folsom. Hopefully he won't be able to buy protection from some other scum while he's in there.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
im sorry did the title say reduced? i truly hope im reading that wrong. and what does this even mean..

Judge Kelly also said Rojano-Nieto, 'inexplicably became sexually aroused but did not appear to consciously intend to harm the victim.'

is raping someone not enough to cause them harm? how far would he have to go according to this judge from hell?

He was given a sentence of 25 years, the judge brought it down to 10 years because surely he didn't mean to hurt the girl. I mean after all, an adult raping a 3 yr old child doesn't hurt, right guys? Wasn't there a study done on this by NAMBLA? There are lasting effects, right? Sarc off/

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The judge is a humanitarian!

The judge also noted the defendant “has shown extreme remorse for his actions and has been willing to accept the consequences,” Kelly said. “Mr. Rojano was born into and raised in a dysfunctional familiar environment.”

Pointing to a doctor's report, the judge said that while growing up the defendant suffered “a great deal of family disruption and abuse, making him an insecure, socially withdrawn, timid, and extremely immature young man with limited self-esteem.”

Awww, it was his poor self-esteem that made him do it. Such a shame! We should be sympathizing with HIM guys! Not the victim! Guys, we have it all wrong here! We need to stop bullying the judge and the rapist, the judge was just trying to help the guy get ahead in life, after all, he didn't mean to start raping the little girl, she just enticed him with her diaper or new underwear, and it was just too much for him to bear, so he just got, "inexplicably aroused". I told you earlier in the thread, it's all her fault!

Sarc is definitely off the rails now/

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
They say truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am with the judge on this one. 25 years is suitable for murder, but not for rape. Also, it looks like it was a one time incident that resulted in no injuries to the child and didnt last long. Those factors should be considered in sentencing. So 10 years is appropriate, 25 is not.

Ask yourself, what punishment would he get for non-sexual abuse? I bet it would be much less than 25 years. Thats because US society does not care much for non-sexual violence, but goes into moral panic mode when it comes to sexual violence. However, justice should treat both of those in an equal manner.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maslo
I am with the judge on this one. 25 years is suitable for murder, but not for rape. Also, it looks like it was a one time incident that resulted in no injuries to the child and didnt last long. Those factors should be considered in sentencing. So 10 years is appropriate, 25 is not.

Ask yourself, what punishment would he get for non-sexual abuse? I bet it would be much less than 25 years. Thats because US society does not care much for non-sexual violence, but goes into moral panic mode when it comes to sexual violence. However, justice should treat both of those in an equal manner.

If I gave my opinion of you I would get a T&C violation.

If you think sodomizing a 3 year old is harmlesss and its not so bad as it didnt ladt long then your sick in the head.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maslo

Good luck with that opinion. It happened in CA, I have seen a picture of the young man that committed the crime. He has been found guilty, sound like he admitted to doing it, I have a few friends and neighbors that are CO's, so let me explain to you exactly what they told me is going to happen to this "person".

He's going to get the s*** kicked out of him immediately. He will then be sodomized repeatedly. He will end up in the prison hospital so they can stitch his butt hole back up, and no one will feel sorry for him. The CO's? Their job is to keep the prisoners, for the most part, in line. This, by necessity, means turning your back to a few things.

This is actual justice. He will be analy raped, he will be forced to fellate anyone that demands it. He will most likely end up with an STD, probably be forced to dress and act like a woman. At some point, he will probably be stabbed and sent back to the hospital for lung and stomach punctures, etc.

This will go on for the next 10 years, and I still don't think its justice enough for what he took from that little girl.

edit on 11-4-2015 by sstech because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2015 by sstech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sstech

Lets hope he cant take it and offs himself.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
If you think sodomizing a 3 year old is harmlesss and its not so bad as it didnt ladt long then your sick in the head.

I didnt say it is harmless at all, I said it is not worth 25 years behind bars. Punishment should fit the crime and be proportional to harm caused. So murderers deserve 25 to life years, but rapists only around 10. Also, punishments for sexual and non-sexual abuse should be the same, if the nature of the act is comparable. Justice ought to look at things objectively and not by whether the crime is deemed icky or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Kevin Jonas Rojano-Nieto deserves this, every day, forever.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Nah.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've got twenty on anyone that wishes to take a lead pipe to his head. Heck, I might just keep the twenty and take care of it myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can't wait for the revolution.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

When I read this story yesterday I thought it was a joke, the judge is a joke, he in my books can only be described as either a moron or a pedophile in the closet, when he even dare to think that a 3 year old baby rapist do not deserver 25 year in jail because the child was happy and in good health.

What is our nation getting into when most of this morons despicable sick so call law enforces gets to play politics and hold positions in power.

I say hang him by his genitals in the town square along with his buddy the rapist.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The more cases like this I see, the more I wonder about the judges involved. Those guys network these days, right? I can't think of any other logical explanation.

As far as I am concerned, anyone committing such a crime, and anyone excusing such, should be removed permanently from society.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You are very much right, the man will never make it out of prison in one piece, his punishment is about to begin once he set foot in jail.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

US victims are tormented with memories and flashbacks, some for weeks, months, some of us even years. Why should this bastard be spared the pain his victim may go through? When we go through a flashback, it feels as if we are experiencing the rape over and over and over and over again. Should be spared that pain? I say no.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

When I read this story yesterday I thought it was a joke, the judge is a joke, he in my books can only be described as either a moron or a pedophile in the closet, when he even dare to think that a 3 year old baby rapist do not deserver 25 year in jail because the child was happy and in good health.

What is our nation getting into when most of this morons despicable sick so call law enforces gets to play politics and hold positions in power.

I say hang him by his genitals in the town square along with his buddy the rapist.

This judge claims this child wasn't physically hurt. This child wasn't raped in a "usual" way. This poor child was sodomized and tears were reported in the medical report, WHICH THE JUDGE READ!!! But hey, the rapist feelings were more important than the physicality that this child suffered, plus any emotional trauma in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A time to kill with Matthew McConaughey an Samuel L. Jackson.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join